Chapter 14

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mummy.. Hyejinnie is homeee” Moonbyul loudly said trying to catch the attention of her wife.

 

Moonbyul proceed to put the takes out on their dining table. She went up with her daughter trying to find her wife and Wheein.

 

“Yong?” Moonbyul peeked in the twins bedroom but could not find anyone. She moved to her shared bedroom with Yongsun only to find Wheein sleeping soundlessly on their bed. Sounds of water running in their bathroom can be hear.

 

“Mummy is taking her bath. Let’s get you to shower first okay?” Moonbyul said to Hyejin and proceed to get her daughter to shower at the twins bathroom.

 

Moonbyul rolls her sleeves and tie her hair in ponytail. She made sure that the water is warm enough for Hyejin before bringing her to wash.

 

“Mamama!” Hyejin excitedly squeal splashing water everywhere.

 

“Hyejin! Umma will be wet if you play like that”

 

Hyejin only laugh and splash more water to her umma. Moonbyul splash some water back to her daughter so they ended up playing with water instead of showering.

 

“Hyejin enough, you’re going to catch a cold if you play too long with water” Moonbyul rinsed her daughter one last time and wrapped her small body with towel. She pick her up and went out of the bathroom.

 

She dressed her daughter in a cute duck printed pajamas. She saw Wheein wearing the same pajamas hence why she dressed Hyejin in that pajamas. Yongsun and her bought it together when they went to Hong Kong for Moonbyul’s business trip. Ducks remind them of Wheein that they decided to buy it.

 

“There! Hyejinnie smells good now” Moonbyul showered her daughter with kisses. Moonbyul lift her daughter and put her on the floor so that she can walk on her own. Moonbyul took clean towel to help dry her wet hair from playing water with Hyejin.

 

Moonbyul shuffles her way to her bedroom only to see Yongsun already done dressing up and have Hyejin in her arms.

 

“Did mummy’s little girl behave well today?”

 

“Mimimi!” Hyejin vigorously nod her head indicating she behave well today.

 

“She cried for a while but after having the video call with you she stopped crying and play well with the staffs on my floor”

 

“Good girl!” Yongsun praise her daughter and kissed her cheek.

 

“I bought tteokbokki and gopchang from our favorite place. You don’t have to cook tonight. Just reheat the food and heat up the instant rice” Moonbyul informed her wife. She is getting ready to have her shower.

 

“Okay..” Yongsun quietly answer her wife and walk down with Hyejin leaving her wife in the room with sleeping Wheein.

 

“Hmm she didn’t even ask how my work was.. she didn’t even look at me..” Moonbyul quietly talk to herself and went to take her shower.

 

Few minutes later Moonbyul went down with the already woke up Wheein with her. Yongsun have already done setting up the table and are sitting at the table playing with Hyejin. She let Wheein sit beside her sister and she proceed to sit beside her wife.

 

“Let’s eat!” Moonbyul said in excitement trying to lessen the heavy atmosphere. The twins are eating by their own with Hyejin of course playfully waving her spoon around.

 

“Is Wheein okay today?”

 

“Her fever have subsided. She play around just fine just now”

 

“Really? Aww my baby is healthy already” Moonbyul ruffles her daughter hair messing it up a little bit. Wheein shows off her dimple while smiling to her mother.

 

“Oh by the way, why is Yonghee unnie here just now?”

 

“Simply accompanying me because certain someone decide to go to work today” Yongsun sharply said and continue eating her gopchang not sparing a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter