Chapter 35

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mummy!”

 

“Umma! We’re back!”

 

The twins immediately shout right after they passed through their house front door. They just got back from school and today their youngest aunty picked them up from school.

 

It has been 3 days since Moonbyul was discharged from the hospital, she have been resting at home as advice by her doctor. Last night has been hard for both Moonbyul and Yongsun because the younger girl will suddenly woke up from her sleep because of her nightmares. Yongsun have to take immediate leave just to be home with her wife.

 

“Mummy?” Wheein whisper right after she push her parents’ room door. “Can we come in?”

 

“Yes baby” Yongsun soft voice can be heard from inside the room.

 

Wheein and Hyejin tiptoed inside the room making their ways towards their parents who resting on their bed.

 

“Is umma okay?” Hyejin ask slowly afraid to be bothering their mother who is soundly sleeping beside their mummy.

 

“Umma is fine, how about we go out and have our lunch? I’m sure Aunty Yesol have bought something for lunch right?” Yongsun push herself up slowly making sure that she did not bother her wife who is sleeping on their bed.

 

“Aunty Yesol bought spicy chicken stew, tangsuyuk and some beef” Hyejin excitedly said out the menu to her mother.

 

“That sounds delicious, let’s go!” Yongsun took her daughter hand and make their way out of the room.

 

Wheein stopped in her track pulling her hand away from her mother.

 

“Wheeinie why?”

 

“Umma?”

 

“Umma is resting right now, she just took her medicine so she feels a little bit drowsy..”

 

“Is umma okay?” Wheein asked worriedly looking at her sleeping mother on the bed.

 

Yongsun kneel down so that she can look at her daughter eye level.

 

“Umma need to rest for a while, umma told me she will play with you guys when she wake up. Okay?”

 

“Okay…” Wheein slowly said before taking her mother’s hand again walking out of the bedroom.

 

 

“Oh unnie, the lunch is ready. I scoop the rice already come eat” Yesol greet her sister in law.

 

“You’re not eating with us?” Yongsun asked after seeing Yesol getting ready to go out.

 

“Seulgi unnie called just now asking me to help her with something, so I need to go. No worries I’ll grab something to eat on the way”

 

“Ohh okay, thank you Yesol”

 

“No worries unnie, bye babies aunty will see you tomorrow okay?” Yesol then went to leave a peck on her nephews’ cheeks not forgetting to look at her older sister in her room before leaving for work.

 

“Bye bye aunty see you!!” The twins enthusiastically waved their hands to their aunty.

 

“Let’s eat!” Hyejin excitedly said before taking a bit out of the chicken stew in her bowl.

 

“Slowly Hyejin..” Yongsun warned her daughter. “Are you that hungry??”

 

“Yessss I’m so hungry today”

 

“What did you guys have during recess?”

 

“Fried rice?”

 

“And you are still hungry?”

 

“Yes because we have extra pra-“

 

“She played a lot today that was why Hyejinnie is extra hungry” Wheein nudged her sister before she accidentally spilled something that she should not to their mother.

 

“What was that?” Yongsun eyed her daughters suspiciously.

 

“Nothing mummy hehe”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yes mummy, let’s continue eating! I want to play with ggomo after this”

 

Yongsun suspiciously look at both her daughters but decided to shrugged it off and continue eating while listening to the twins sharing their stories about what they have done at school.

 

 

“Wilson catch!”

 

The small toy poodle run following the ball that was thrown by Hyejin. Wilson than ran back to her owner and give back the small ball anticipating Hyejin to throw it again.

 

Wheein is quietly sitting at side with Ggomo on her lap. The cute Scottish fold cat nuzzled his head on Wheein’s lap wanting to be scratch by his owner.

 

“I’m going to go and look at your umma for a while okay?” Yongsun told her daughters before making her way to their shared bedroom upstairs.

 

“Oh you’re awake?”

 

“Huh? Yeah, decided to shower so that I could freshen up a little bit” Moonbyul said still drying her hair.

 

Yongsun slowly made her way towards her wife before taking the hair dryer from her wife. She then took the towel with her other hand helping her wife with drying her hair.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Moonbyul look at her wife from the vanity mirror in front of her.

 

“They are now both playing with Wilson and Ggomo downstairs..”

 

“Have you guys eaten?”

 

“Yeah, Yesol bought something for lunch. The kids finish everything up because they’re hungry. More like Hyejin who is hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter