Chapter 32

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby..”

 

“Hmm?” Moonbyul look up from her study table only to see her wife leaning on the room door crossing her arms across her chest.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine, why?” Moonbyul nonchalantly answered before continue reviewing the report on the table.

 

Yongsun made her way towards her wife before engulfing the younger girl into a back hug. “I thought you’re already done with work?” Yongsun snuggled resting her head deeper into the crook of her wife’s neck inhaling her sweet scent.

 

Moonbyul lean back feeling more of her wife’s warm body on hers. She hold her wife’s hand that is across her chest softly it.

 

“I need to do something to get things out of my head..” She reasoned to her wife.

 

“What’s bothering you baby?” Yongsun pulled out of the hug and turn her wife’s chair around so that Moonbyul are now looking at her instead of her work. She kneeled down so that she can leveled their height. “Tell me please…”

 

“I’m scared… what if… what if Hyejin and Wheein hates me? That’s the worst thing to ever happen to me…”

 

“You know that, that’s not going to happen right?”

 

“What if they don’t want to talk to me anymore after this? You know why I didn’t agree to go to the beach right?”

 

“I understand baby, I already explained everything to them… They will understand..”

 

“Hyejin she… she don’t like me.. she said I’m bad…” Moonbyul said hands shaking from the thought of her daughter hating on her for not giving them what they want. She overheard her daughter saying that when she walked passed the twins bedroom. “Hyejin is always such a sweet heart she never rebel against us…”

 

“Baby…” Yongsun hugged her wife tight rubbing her back softly trying to ease the already crying girl down. She never see her breaking down this bad before not even when she got scolded by her dad for not meeting his expectation during work.

 

“I can’t breaths just with thought that they hate me… Yong… they hate me…”

 

“Byul look” Yongsun pull her wife’s head up making her look at her face. She wiped the tears away from her face leaving a peck on her cheek. “Baby, nothing is going to happen, they are not going to hate you just because they can’t go to the beach”

 

“They will they will!”

 

“Moon Byul Yi stop! You aren’t making sense right now!”

 

“I’m scared…” Moonbyul cowered down crying in her wife’s hug sobbing on her shoulder.

 

“Everything is going to be fine, they will be fine…” Yongsun said to her wife still rubbing her back slowly. “Let’s sleep okay..” She then pulled her wife up and hold her hand leading her to their shared bedroom.

 

They do their night routine together but mostly with Yongsun doing everything for both of them as the now already vulnerable Moonbyul cannot seems to do anything right.

 

“Byul..”

 

“Hmm” Moonbyul hummed answering her wife. They are now lying on their bed together both facing their bedroom ceiling.

 

“Don’t think too much about what Hyejin said okay, she is just upset over the fact that we can’t go to the beach… She didn’t mean it”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Byul come here” Yongsun open her arms wide wanting her wife to get in for a cuddle.

 

Moonbyul turn to her wife and slide into her arms letting her head rest on the older girl shoulder. Arms draped around Yongsun’s waist holding onto it like her dear life depends on it.

 

“Now big baby, you need sleep you’ve been working hard this week. Rest okay” Yongsun kissed the top of her head while rubbing her side. She softly hummed to some lullaby to help the other girl sleep better. Tonight must have been exhausting for her. Yongsun then closed her eyes praying that tomorrow will be fine for their family.

 

 

“Why can’t she understand us!”

 

“She just want what’s the best for both of you..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter