Chapter 5

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you girlfriends for spending your day with me” Yongsun said after going out of Chorong’s car.

 

“Don’t forget to tell Byul that we said thank you, please do this more” Irene jokingly said to Yongsun.

 

“I’ll make sure to let her know of your message” Yongsun winked at her best friends and closed the door.

 

She look at her house from outside and realized that the light at their porch is not on, and their house is also dark.

 

She key in the door passcode and enter her house slowly. She opened a few lights at the hallway

 

“Babies! Mummy is homeee!!”

 

She slowly walk to their living room. Her heart swell looking at the scene unfolding in front of her.

 

The twins are both sleeping with Moonbyul in between them. Wheein have her umma’s arm as pillow meanwhile Hyejin have her legs on her umma's head. Moonbyul is sleeping with open and soft snore coming from her. They fall asleep together and that explains why the house is so dark when she came back.

 

Yongsun fished out her phone from her handbag and takes a few pictures. The scene is just too cute that she have to take a selfie with it.

 

“Aigoo poor my baby, she must be tired looking after the twins alone” Yongsun sigh contently. She then look at all the mess that the twins have made and only shakes her head.

 

Yongsun picked Hyejin up and bring her up to their room upstair. She tucked her in and go down to pick Wheein up.

 

“Yong.. you’re back..” Moonbyul hoarse voice can be heard.

 

“Hey, you can continue sleeping in our room. I’ll bring Wheein up then clean all this mess before joining you okay?”

 

Yongsun then bring Wheein up to her shared bedroom with Hyejin. She tucked both in and kissed their forehead.

 

“Mummy loves you Wheenie Hyejinnie”

 

She go down again to clear all the messed made by the twins when she is not home today.

 

“Baby, you can just go to sleep. I’ll do all this” Yongsun softly said after finding her wife busy arranging the albums that the twins have scattered around.

 

“It’s okay, i was the one who should do all this before you come back home”

 

Yongsun back hugged her tired wife and inhales her wife’s flowery scent.

 

“Yong..?”

 

“I just wanted to hug you”

 

Moonbyul turned around and hug her wife properly. She then pecked her wife lips.

 

“Let’s clean all this then we can go cuddles!” Moonbyul cheerfully said.

 

The couple finish cleaning and rearranging everything 40 minutes later. They are now at the kitchen preparing something for dinner.

 

“Byul, what is this?” Yongsun showed a small white container.

 

“Chicken feet”

 

“You didn’t eat your lunch?” Yongsun asked shocked because it looks like the chicken feet have not been touch by anyone.

 

“I managed to eat jajangmyeon, i wanted to eat it with chicken feet but I don’t have all the time in the world to debone and eat everything. The twins won’t let me” Moonbyul said laughing remembering how hectic their lunch time are.

 

“Thank God, i thought you haven’t eaten anything”

 

Yongsun picked out instant rice, canned tuna and kimchi from their fridge.

 

“Let’s just eat something simple before the twins wake up” Yongsun informed the former. She is going to cook ‘healthy’ kimchi friend rice with chicken and  canned tuna. She then reheat the chicken feet so that her wife can eat it.

 

“Anything is fine for me, as long as you’re the one who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter