Chapter 34

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong..”

 

Yongsun squirm in her sleep after hearing her name being called. She is sleeping with her head on the bed just beside her wife. Private room with extra bed but she still insist on sleeping beside her wife in that uncomfortable position.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Yong..”

 

“Yes baby?” Yongsun softly asked her wife while still rubbing her eyes trying to adjust with the darkness of the room.

 

“Where is the kids??”

 

“They’re at Yonghee unnie place…” Yongsun softly said. Hands holding onto her wife’s right hand brushing her fingers against the slender finger of her wife.

 

“How are they doing?”

 

“They’re doing just fine baby. How are YOU doing?” Yongsun said emphasizing on the you part wanting her wife to get what she’s trying to say.

 

“I’m fine…” Moonbyul whisper out the words looking down at her laps.

 

“Baby.. look at me”

 

Moonbyul slowly lift her head to look at her worried wife face. She could see how troubled her wife’s face is with all this problems that is happening to them.

 

“I’m here.. know that I’m always here okay..”

 

Moonbyul nodded her head understanding what her wife just said.

 

“I’m sorry..” She muttered out soft sorry to her wife.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m sorry for hiding my conditions from you”

 

“I’m upset that you decided to hide everything from me…”

 

“I’m sor-“

 

“Baby, I understand. Now that I knew everything, please… let me be there for you… I’m your wife..” Yongsun said quite upset with her wife.

 

“I don’t want to worry you..”

 

“Baby remember, in sickness and in health I will be here for you?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“That was what we promised each other when we got married, I love you…” Yongsun stand up pulling her into her arms hugging her tightly.

 

“Please do not worry me like this again…” Yongsun voice cracked. “My heart hurt knowing that you hide things this important from me, I was so scared when the doctor told me this is your third time…” Yongsun soft sob can be heard after she finish her words hiding her face at the crook of her wife’s neck.

 

 Moonbyul can only hug her wife, softly rubbing her wife’s back trying to calm her down.

 

“Do not hide things from me anymore…”

 

Moonbyul push her wife a little so that she can her face clearly. She cup her wife’s face with both of her hands rubbing her thumbs on her cheek brushing away excess tears that is on her cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry, this won’t happen again…”

 

“Promise?”

 

“I promise my love, I promise…”

 

 

 

“Can Wheeinie and Hyejin promise aunty something?”

 

“What is it aunty?” Wheein asked her aunty. They are sitting at the back seat of Yonghee’s car. On their way to the hospital to visit their umma.

 

“Promise me not to ask anything to your umma and just hug her, can you do that to umma?” Yonghee ask while looking at the twins from her back mirror.

 

“Why?” Hyejin look questionably at the older girl.

 

“Because umma misses you two so much, can you do that for me?”

 

“Okies aunty!” Both of them answer simultaneously.

 

 

“They are on their way here, Yonghee unnie message me just now..” Yongsun informed her wife who is having her breakfast right now.

 

“Oh..” Moonbyul stop eating and look at her wife.

 

“Why?”

 

“What should we tell them?”

 

“We should just follow with the flow, if they ask, we answer. As simple as that” Yongsun nonchalantly answered.

 

“Yong.. you know it is not that easy…” Moonbyul sighs putting the spoon down. She stopped eating immediately thinking about what to say to their daughters later.

 

“Baby…” Yongsun walked to her wife’s bed before engulfing the younger girl into a hug. “I know it is not going to be easy, but I’m here with you…. We’ll figure out what to say along the way okay?”

 

“But..”

 

“No buts, now finish your breakfast before they arrive or Hyejin is going to be the one finishing all this for you” Yongsun playfully said trying to ease the tension her wife’s is feeling.

 

Right after Yongsun finished her words, they could hear the sound of the room door slide open. Both of them immediately look at the door only to be seeing the cheeky smile of their twin daughter.

 

“Umma!!” Hyejin said running towards her mother who is comfortably sitting on the bed.

 

“Mummy help please” Hyejin throw her arms upward wanting her mother to help her get on the bed.

 

Yongsun could only smile at her daughter cheeky behavior. She picked her youngest daughter and let her sit beside her other mother on the bed.

 

“Umma, Hyejinnie miss youuu” Hyejin said hugging her mother’s side tightly.

 

“Me too me too!” Wheein pulled her aunty’s shirt wanting to be on the bed with her mother too. Doesn’t this scene look famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter