Chapter 12

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong... are you feeling well today?”

 

“After eating your korean chicken ginseng soup, i think i could run 4 laps” Yongsun jokingly said.

 

“Yong, be serious”

 

“Yes baby, I’m a little bit fine now. I ate all the medicines prescribe for me. So the fever have drop down a bit” Yongsun shows off her reassuring smile to her wife.

 

The twins are now playing together at their living room. More like Hyejin playing alone just to entertain the still sick Wheein. Wheein have her head on Hyejin’s laps. She still look tired and unwell.

 

Moonbyul is doing her dishes when Yongsun suddenly come and back hugged her wife.

 

“Yong?”

 

“Thank you for cooking and doing our dishes Byul”

 

Moonbyul turned around and look at her wife in the eyes. “I just want you to be well, you just don’t know how scared i was when Sandeul told me that you’re brought to the hospital. My heart drop a bit”

 

Yongsun wrapped her arms around her wife’s neck and look tenderly to her wife. “I’m sorry, i promise i will take a good care of myself okay?”

 

“Okay good, now let’s get Wheein to eat her medicine. Are you ready?” Moonbyul asked her wife.

 

Yongsun can only sigh. Wheein can be such a troublesome when they are about to give her medicine.

 

“Wheenie baby time for some candies!!” Moonbyul excitedly said and walk towards the twins.

 

Yongsun picked Wheein up and let her sit on her laps. Hyejin then proceed to sit on her umma’s laps wanting to watch her older sister eat her medicines.

 

Moonbyul picked out the syringe and pull the first medicine out of the bottle. As if on queue, Wheein starts wailing when she see the syringe that is on her mother’s hand.

 

Yongsun hold her daughter tight not wanting her to run away. Moonbyul cupped her daughter’s cheek so that will be open a little bit.

 

“Uwaaaa” Wheein cry louder and squirm herself to get out of her mother’s grip.

 

Hyejin’s face turns sour looking at her sister struggling. She looks like she wanted to help but she do not know how to help. Yup another twins instinct.

 

“Baby, just two medicines then we are done! Look, it’s airplanee!” Moonbyul move the syringe in the air then to the toddler’s mouth. Wheein keep shut not wanting to eat it.

 

“Look! Mummy is going to eat it too!” Yongsun said and fake eating the medicine so that Wheein will open .

 

The toddler shook her head still being stubborn and not opening .

 

“Aigoo Wheenie...” Moonbyul sigh.

 

Suddenly Hyejin turn her head to look at her umma and open .

 

“Yes Hyejinnie?”

 

“Mamama!” Hyejin open and take her umma hand so that she can eat the medicine.

 

Moonbyul took this opportunity to fake feeding Hyejin the medicine so that Wheein will want to get it too. Hyejin claps her hand after ‘fake’ eating her medicine.

 

Wheein sobs died down and she slowly open .

 

Moonbyul and Yongsun laugh a little looking at how cute her daughter was acting. Moonbyul hurriedly feed her oldest daughter the medicine.

 

Wheein was about to throw the medicine out after tasting it but Moonbyul is faster than her. She quickly close her daughter’s mouth so that no medicine will be spill.

 

“Goodjob!” Yongsun clapped her hand and bounce her daughter.

 

“One more!”

 

Wheein upon seeing her mother bringing the syringe closer to her one more time, start to wail again not wanting to eat the medicine. After tasting how horrible it is, who would want to eat again, right?

 

This time Hyejin decide to close her sister’s eyes with her small chubby hands. As if understanding what was happening between her mothers and her sister. She tried her very best to calm her older sister down.

 

Their mother heart swelled looking at the scene unfolding in front of them. Moonbyul hurriedly feed one last medicine for Wheein while she is distracted.

 

Hyejin patted her sister h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter