Chapter 4

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is Seulgi going to be okay looking after your boys?” Chorong asked.

 

They are now lying on the massage bed facing down. They have their full body massages by the masseurs.

 

“The boys can be such a headache sometimes. But knowing Seulgi, she knows how to handle them. If I’m not mistaken, Seulgi is bringing them out today”

 

“Really? I should have just tell Eunji to follow Seulgi. Then they can look after the kids together” Chorong said somehow feeling worried about Eunji taking care of their kids alone.

 

“Aren’t you guys the one who tell me that today is going to be our free day without them?” Yongsun asked them questionably

 

“Yeah, but don’t tell me that you don’t even think about how your twins are doing now”

 

“I missed my babies already but that Moon already told me to not think about it and focus on just myself” Yongsun said quietly.

 

Back at Moon Households 

 

“Hyejinnie come back hereeee” Moonbyul called for her youngest daughter who is running away from her. She just washed her because Hyejin pooped and now that cheeky kid are running around the house half .

 

“Gotcha!” Moonbyul picked her daughter up and blow on her chubby stomach. Hyejin giggles feeling tickles by her mother. “You really are hyper, just like your mummy” Moonbyul shakes her head and proceed to put on the diapers on Hyejin.

 

Wheein have already woken up and are now playing with her favorite plush toy. She mumbles some incoherent words while playing with her toys. Wheein is a little bit smaller in size compared to Hyejin that people often mistaken her as the younger one between the two.

 

Their parents believe that Hyejin are the one that have been eating all of the foods when they are inside their mummy’s belly.

 

“God, how did Yong do this every time I’m outstation..” Moonbyul mumbled tiredly. She is now sitting on the floor with the twins. Her back leaning on the sofa.

 

Wheein seeing her umma resting began crawling out of her playpen towards her umma. She giggles and get on top of Moonbyul’s laps.

 

Moonbyul cannot help but to smooches her daughter face everywhere. “Why are you so cute?” She then continue bombarding her daughter with kisses.

 

“Kids, please play together and don’t fight okay? Umma is going to cook lunch for you two” Moonbyul said to her twins expecting them to understand her.

 

Moonbyul walk to the kitchen and put out all of the things needed for the twins lunch. She decided to just order delivery for herself.

 

She started cooking for the twins. She is not a good cook as it always is Yongsun who do all the cooking but she can cook simple dish. Chicken soup, boiled broccoli and rice for the kids. The simplest recipe to be made for the twins.

 

DING DONG

 

“Uh oh my foods is hereeee” Moonbyul gleefully walk to the front door to get her foods. Jajangmyeon and chicken feet is what she have ordered for her lunch. Weird combination but her stomach feel like eating it like that.

 

On her way back to the kitchen she is met with a horror sight in front of her. The twins somehow managed to open the cabinet under their television. They pulled out everything that is inside the cabinet. Wedding photos album, the twins first birthday album, Moonbyul’s TVXQ albums are all lying around the living room.

 

“When is Yong coming back home...” Moonbyul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter