Chapter 18

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mummy Hyejinnie is heree!” Moonbyul waved her daughter’s hand. Hyejin shows off her cute smile to her mother in hope that her mother will not get mad.

 

“Where did Hyejinnie go?” Yongsun took Hyejin from her wife and let her youngest daughter sit on her laps.

 

Moonbyul then took her seat beside her wife and caresses Hyejin short hair.

 

“Play.. unnie...” Hyejin mumble incoherent words.

 

“Did you disturb the unnie?”

 

Hyejin shook her head and bury her face in her mother’s chest.

 

“Aigoo it’s okay Hyejinnie. You’re not hurt so mummy is not mad” Yongsun smiled at her daughter before turning to send a glare at her wife.

 

“I’m sorry..” Moonbyul mouth to her wife feeling guilty for carelessly let Hyejin go on her own.

 

“You just wait..” Yongsun slowly said just enough for her wife to hear.

 

Moonbyul sigh and turn her attention to her other daughter. “Umma is dead Wheenie umma is dead..”

 

Wheein look at her mother and shook her head before continuing coloring her books.

 

TING

 

The seatbelt sign .

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.”

 

Moonbyul look outside and see that they are currently going through a bad weather. She immediately lift Wheein and let her sit on her lap. She fasten their seatbelt and make sure that her daughter is comfortable.

 

Hyejin is quietly sitting on Yongsun’s lap. Her mother caresses her back in order to calm her daughter down. Turbulence can be frightening for the twins since this is their first time flying.

 

Moonbyul murmurs some lullaby while hugging her daughter. The plane then shakes after going through some clouds.

 

“Mama...” Wheein hold her mother tighter and soft sobs can be heard from the little girl.

 

“Umma is here, it is nothing” Moonbyul rocks her body trying to calm her daughter. Since it is already night, the plane is dark and it only made Wheein cry harder when the plane shook vigorously.

 

Yongsun look at Hyejin who is calmly sitting on her lap munching on some cookies that her mother gave her. The only way to distract Moon Hyejin, foods.

 

Yongsun look at her oldest daughter and hold her tiny hands. She move closer to her wife so that she can be close to Wheein. Yongsun rest her head on her wife’s shoulder and sang some lullaby to calm both of her babies down.

 

Wheein turns her head and look at her mummy when she heard her voice. Still sobbing feeling scared with current situations.

 

“Mummy is here baby... it’s going to be over soon okay?” She then peck her daughter’s forehead.

 

They went through the turbulence for about 10 minutes. And for that 10 minutes Wheein has been crying her eyeballs out feeling scared. The seatbelt sign has turned off but all of the passengers are advised to stay seated if they have nothing important to do.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter