Chapter 20

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you Mr Edward”

 

“Let me know once you’re done with your dinner okay?”

 

“Sure Mr Edward” Moonbyul said to their driver.

 

Yongsun let the twins sit in their strollers. Both clad in matching baby blue shirts with white shorts. Wheein immediately take Hyejin’s hand in hers and intertwines their fingers together.

 

“Leggo!” Moonbyul excitedly said pushing the twins to the restaurant that have been booked by her wife.

 

“Moon Byulyi” Yongsun informed the server.

 

“Oh, this way please” The server named Anne bring the family to the rooftop of the restaurant.

 

Moonbyul stared in awe at the view that is unfolding in front of her. Beautiful night view of the Elizabeth Quay. Where she can see yacht sailing in the sea.

 

“When you’re ready, you can just push the button there and I’ll come to serve you. Here’s your menu” Anne gives them the menu and made her way to serve other customers.

 

“Hmm what’s good here?” Moonbyul asked her wife while her eyes is busy scanning the menu.

 

“This place is famous for their oysters. I think we should get that for both of us”

 

“Up to you Yong, I’ll just eat anything that you ordered for us” Moonbyul then closed her menu and look at the twins. She then start playing with them while Yongsun is still scanning the menu.

 

Few minutes later, Yongsun pushed the button to get the attention of the server.

 

“Yes Mrs, are you ready to order?”

 

“Can we get this grilled oyster with chili and cheese. Then this seafood platter, is this platter enough for both of us?”

 

“The platter is usually serve for 3 people so I’m sure it is enough for both of you”

 

“And for the twins I’ll have both this kids menu”

 

“Fish and chips and chicken tenders?”

 

“Yes both of that”

 

“Drinks?”

 

“Juices for the kids and cocktails for the adults”

 

“Is that all?”

 

“Yes that’s all”

 

“Right away Mrs” Anna smiled at the couple and made her way to the kitchen to deliver their order.

 

“What?” Yongsun said after she caught her wife staring at her.

 

“You sounds so hot just now..” Moonbyul softly said eyes still looking at her wife.

 

“Nonsense Byul, you heard me converse in english so many times already”

 

“It’s been long since I last heard it, now that i hear it again I remember why I always make you do all the talking when we’re on business trips. You’re hot”

 

“You’re just lazy Byul, you talk better english than me”

 

Apart from being a vocal teacher, Yongsun have a position that is created only for her in Moon Corp. Moon Byulyi’s eternal personal assistant and international relations officer. Hence why Byul always made her talk instead of herself.

 

“No denying in that but, you’re hot” Moonbyul winked at her wife before laughing looking at her wife’s disgust face.

 

Wheein and Hyejin laughs after hearing their mother laugh. Yongsun bring along their favorite plush toys to distract them. And the twins seems to be in a good mood and play well with each other.

 

“How do you find this restaurant?” Moonbyul suddenly asked her wife.

 

“Why?”

 

“The ambience is good and the views, wow”

 

“Come on, this is Kim Yongsun who dream of being a tour guide. Of course i have everything checked and planned before coming here”

 

“You always know what to do to surprise me huh?”

 

“We’ve been traveling together for how many times already, and during all those times it has always been me who planned everything for us. So baby, you just need to sit back and enjoy okay?”

 

“Okay Yong.. thank you” Moonbyul then take her wife’s hand into hers and intertwined their fingers together.

 

“Excuse me Mrs here’s your grilled oyster with chili and cheese. It’s a bit spicy but the cheese is going to help melt the hotness away” Anne said before placing the plate of oyster in front of them.

 

Hyejin began paying attention to the table after smelling foods coming to them. She claps her hands feeling excited to finally being able to eat.

 

“This is seafood platter for both of you, prawn, pickle baby octopus, smoked salmon, marinated freo sardines and rocket salads. You’re so going to be full tonight” 

 

The couple laughs hearing the remark made by Anne.

 

“We surely are going to be so full after eating all this” Yongsun said to the server.

 

“And for the cuties here, fish and chips for you and chicken tenders for your sister” Anne put out the plate of fish and chips and chicken tenders in front of the twins.

 

“Say what babies?” Moonbyul asked her daughters.

 

“Ank you” They simultaneously said.

 

“Cute! Here your drinks. Hope you enjoy our delicious delicacies” Anne said after putting every dishes that they have ordered.

 

“Thank you Anne”

 

 

“This remind me of when we are still in college..” Yongsun suddenly speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter