Chapter 38

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

 

“You did great baby!” Moonbyul high five her daughters right after they come to them. The couple are now at their school attending the twins annual talent show.

 

“Mummy didn’t know that you two could actually dance like that”

 

“There’s so much more that you don’t know about us then mum” Hyejin cockily said to her mother.

 

“Thank you for coming mummy and umma, we really appreciates it” Wheein quietly said.

 

“We won’t want to miss this Wheeinie, of course we will be here for you two..” Moonbyul said hugging her daughter closer to her. “Do you have more performance after this?”

 

“Last one is the choir with our class then we can go hooommee!” Hyejin excitedly said. The youngest in the family is already tired from her dance routine with her sister.

 

“You’re tired already?”

 

“Yeap, I want all of this to end so that I can go home and snuggle closer to Wilson”

 

“You don’t want chicken first?” Moonbyul asked playfully trying to catch the attention of the younger girl.

 

“I never say anything about not wanting to eat, no right unnie?” Hyejin then asked her sister.

 

“Yeap, she didn’t say anything. So yes chicken first then home” Wheein said agreeing with her twin sister.

 

The married couple could only laugh at their daughter cute interaction together.

 

“And we have something important to tell both of you later” Yongsun informed the twins.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Patience Wheeinie patience, we will tell you later okay?”

 

“Okay umma…”

 

“Now, do you want to see the video that I record?”

 

“Yes!” Both of the girls answer simultaneously before crowding beside their umma trying to look into the small screen of their mother’s mobile phone.

 

“Unnie you look cool!”

 

“You’re cooler Hyejinnie..”

 

“But look at your move, I could never move like that. Do you want to be dancer unnie?”

 

“Can i?” Wheein asked looking at both her mother.

 

“Do you want me to look for some good dance class for you?” Yongsun asked her daughter.

 

“Mummy, you’re okay with that?”

 

“Why not? If that is what you like baby..”

 

“Then I want the class! I really like dancing… I think I’m in love with dancing” Wheein said dreamily thinking about being able to attend special dance class.

 

“Mummy will look into it for you okay?”

 

“Yeay thank you mummy!”

 

“Most welcome baby, You want any class Hyejinnie?” Yongsun then asked her other daughter.

 

“Nooo thank you, I just want to lie at home playing with Wilson and Ggomo. Unnie can go and dance without me” Hyejin said quite like a diva.

 

“Okay you little princess”

 

“Wheein, Hyejin let’s go. Your class is next!” Their homeroom teacher called for the twins to get ready for their call performance.

 

 

“Here’s your order missy, sweet and sour chicken wings with original fried drummets” Naeun the usual waitress that will entertain the family every time they came placed the chicken on their table. “So, anything else that I can help with?”

 

“Nothing unnie, thank you!” Hyejin enthusiastically said drooling looking at the chicken right in front of her.

 

“Wipe your mouth Hyejinnie, that is so gross” Wheein said making disgusting face at her sister.

 

“Heh, like I care. I’m hungry”

 

“Mummyyyy” Wheein whined to her mother who could only laugh watching their interaction.

 

“Now now stop fighting and eat, then we can go home” Moonbyul said shutting both of the twins.

 

“What do you want to tell us umma?” Hyejin asked with still full.

 

Wheein could only disgustingly look at her sister who have food all over .

 

“Eat first, talk later or you will choke” Yongsun said sternly wiping Hyejin’s mouth.

 

“Aight sorry mummy, I’m just excited hehe”

 

Yongsun then look meaningfully at her wife who is also eating her chicken but not quite enjoying the chicken.

 

“You okay baby?” Yongsun mouth to her wife.

 

“Yeap fine, no worries”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter