Chapter 41

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong I’m home!” Moonbyul shout right after she get inside their mansion.

 

“Kitchen!”

 

Moonbyul made her way to the kitchen only to be seeing her wife cooking something for their dinner.

 

“Yong… you don’t have to cook. I can do it for us…” Moonbyul said engulfing her wife into a back hug.

 

Yongsun are now in her third months of the pregnancy. The pregnancies symptoms for this time are a little bit harsher on Yongsun compared to when she is pregnant with the twins. She stay on bed for one month and only do minimal work around home. Moonbyul have been such a good wife that one month, always there preparing everything for her wife from her clothes to her foods. Helping Yongsun with her terrible morning sickness.

 

There is this one morning when they are peacefully having their breakfast on bed when suddenly Yongsun feel nauseated and before she could run to the toilet she vomit on their bed. Moonbyul could only softly rub her wife’s back soothing her letting her emptied her stomach.

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

“It’s okay baby...”

 

Moonbyul then help her wife get change and transfer her to the other room in their mansion. She then quietly clean up the mess made by her wife before sighing.

 

“You can do this Moon!” She said to herself.

 

Yongsun turn off the stove and turn to look at her wife. “This is my first time going into the kitchen since I got pregnant Byul.. I missed cooking for us” Solar was about to hug her wife when she suddenly gagged cupping with her hand to stop herself from vomiting.

 

“Honey, you okay?” Moonbyul worriedly look at her wife.

 

Yongsun shook her head and ran to the bathroom. She kneel in front of the toilet bowl throwing out everything that is inside her stomach. Moonbyul worriedly followed her wife to the toilet and kneel beside her wife. She slowly rub her back trying to sooth her wife who is now throwing out emptying her stomach.

 

“Yong what happen…”

 

“Byul, I can’t stand your smell. Go or I will throw up again” Yongsun push her wife away while pinching her nose feeling disgusted with her wife’s smell.

 

Moonbyul stand outside of the bathroom and sniff herself. “Do I smell that bad?” She sniffed her shirt and decided to shower in hope that her wife will be fine after that. “Yong.. I’ll go shower okay. Please just rest I will finish the rest after showering”

 

Soft yes was heard from inside the bathroom. Yongsun clean herself after she’s done throwing up. She look in the mirror and saw how horrible she look like. “God baby, Mummy look like . Do you hate umma smell that much huh?” Yongsun rub her now slightly protruding tummy slowly.

 

“Mummy?”

 

“Hmm?” Yongsun look up and see her daughters peeking inside the room from their door.

 

“Can we come in?” Hyejin timidly asked her mum.

 

“Yes, come here babies” Yongsun open up her arms welcoming the twins inside the room. “Now why are you guys here? Done with your school works?”

 

“Umma told us to come here and accompany you. She said you’re not too well tonight… Are you okay mummy?” Wheein worriedly look at her mum.

 

Hyejin slowly massage her mum’s foot. She always saw her other mother did this every night to her mum.

 

“Is this okay mummy? Not too hard right?” Hyejin asked while still massaging her mother’s foot.

 

“Aigoo my babies this big already helping umma looking after me… I’m going to cry..” Yongsun teared a little bit. She felt like it is just yesterday that she gave birth to the twins. Now both of them are big e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter