Chapter 26

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Arghh home sweet home!”

 

“Baby, get the twins first please..”

 

“Yeah right the kids. Right away Mrs Moon!”

 

Yongsun can only shook her head at her wife playful antic. They had just arrived home from their long- 12 hours flight from Perth. They came back together with Yonghee and Seulgi because they felt sorry that the duo have to fly all the way to Perth just to help them so the couple asked them to stay for a while with them so that they can enjoy the remaining time of the holidays together.

 

What actually happen after Hyejin’s CT scan? Is she fine? And most importantly did Moonbyul get to see her quokkas and kangaroos?

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Thankfully, there is nothing wrong with her lungs. We have thoroughly checked into everything to make sure that she won’t experience any pain and discomfort after this. We need her to stay for 2 more days then she is good to go”

 

“Thank you doctor, thank you very much” Moonbyul shake her hand with Hyejin’s doctor thanking him for everything that he have done for their little baby.

 

Listening to the good news from the doctor Yongsun eyes watered feeling relieve that their baby daughter are now out of any danger. Without her realizing, she have been gripping onto her wife’s hand a little too tight.

 

“Yong?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You okay baby?” Moonbyul turned her wife so that she could look at her face clearly. “Why are you crying?” She pulled her wife into tight embrace after noticing her wife’s watery eyes.

 

“I’m just glad.. glad that nothing is wrong with Hyejinnie…” Yongsun sobbed on her shoulder feeling overwhelm with everything that have happen to their small family this pass few days.

 

“Me too, now let’s go. They must have been waiting for us…” They broke out of the hug and walk hand in hand towards Hyejin’s room.

 

Upon opening the door Hyejin have her hands upward wanting to be hold by her umma.

 

“Umma!” Hyejin excitedly said seeing her mother walking towards her. Moonbyul immediately took her daughter into her arms kissing her cheeks multiple time feeling overjoyed with the news that was told by the doctor.

 

“Unnie, what’s the result?”

 

“She’s fine.. nothing is wrong with her body. She’ll be out after 2 days of close monitor by the hospital…”

 

Yonghee and Seulgi sigh in relieve after learning of the good news from Yongsun.

 

“Umma.. Wheenie..” Wheein stand beside the hospital bed looking jealously at the closeness of her mother and her little sister.

 

“You jealous aren’t you huh?” Yongsun lift her daughter and let her sit beside her umma on the hospital bed. She then quietly sit herself in her mother’s embrace wanting all of the attention on her.

 

The adults in the room could only laugh looking at Wheein’s cute antics. All of them felt relieve that everything are now going back to normal. They are relieve that nothing is going to go wrong with Hyejin and Wheein get to play with her little sister back.

 

 

“Unnie, why don’t you and Seulgi stay with us some more? I have reschedule our flight back to Korea after that incident with Hyejin..”

 

“I have things to settle back in korea Yong..”

 

“I have asked your secretary and she said that your vice have almost done everything for you unnie. Please?”

 

“But Yong..”

 

“Unnie, you came all the way here to help us. Let me pay you back with hmmm short holidays?” Yongsun scratch the back of her neck awkwardly.

 

“Hmmm its fine I think? It is not wrong to wind down for a bit right?”

 

“Yes unnie you’re the best!”

 

The Yong sisters are sitting at the hallway because Moonbyul and the twins are sleeping, tired from playing around together. Seulgi is outside taking some fresh air.

 

“What about Seulgi?”

 

“I already told her of this plan first and she gladly accept it feeling excited that she get to spend more times with her nieces”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter