Chapter 19

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh. My. God. Bedddd!!” Moonbyul screamed right after entering their suites. They touched down at 5 in the morning. They take about 1 hour to settle with immigration and getting their luggages. Thankfully the twins is fast asleep in their stroller so less hassles for the couple.

 

“Byul, take the twins to their room please..” Yongsun tiredly instruct her wife.

 

Right after they walk out of the airport arrival gate, driver that was assigned for them have already been waiting for the family. The drive from airport to the hotel that was booked by Yongsun only took them 20 minutes.

 

“Sleep well babies... umma love you a lot..” Moonbyul caresses her daughter’s hair and kiss their cheek. Tucking them in the room right beside the couple bedroom. She switch on the baby monitor so that it will be easier for them to look after them from their room.

 

Entering their shared bedroom, Yongsun are seen unpacking their clothes and arranging them in the tall closet that is located in their room.

 

“Baby.. we can do the unpacking later...” Moonbyul said while watching her wife from their bed.

 

“I need to do this so that it will be easier for us to look for our clothes later..”

 

“Yong...” Moonbyul then shuffles her way to her lover and pulled her up. “We do this later together okay? Let’s just wash our face so that we can continue our sleep and get enough rest..”

 

Yongsun pouted her lips wanting to do the unpacking early so that she do not have to think about that anymore.

 

“Please please before the twins wake up..”

 

“Haih okay..” Yongsun gives up and follow her wife to do their usual night routine before they go to bed.

 

“Yong.. what is our schedule for tomorrow? Em not tomorrow, today because its already 7.30 in the morning..”

 

“I purposely emptied today schedule because i know that we are going to be tired, and you will definitely sleep like a log..”

 

“Yonggg..”

 

“Just kidding hehe, but seriously no plan for tomorrow. We’ll just see at what time we wake up then we see what can we do okay baby?”

 

“Okay, thank you sweetheart...”

 

Yongsun look at her wife weirdly.

 

“Thank you for planning all this. You’re definitely an angel sends from heaven for me..”

 

“Sleep Byul sleep... you’re being cheesy..” Yongsun playfully said to her wife.

 

“Cuddle please” Moonbyul pout her lips and open her arms wide wanting her wife to hug her. Yongsun comply and get herself comfortable resting on the crook of her wife’s neck. Left arm draped around her lover waist, legs tangled together.

 

“I love you Yong.. thank you..”

 

“I love you too...”

 

 

“Ummma..”

 

Moonbyul tossed in her sleep and pulled her blanket more so that it went above her head.

 

“Ummmaaaa”

 

Moonbyul slowly open her eyes adjusting with the sudden light entering her eyes. Wheein have pull her blanket away from her face.

 

“Umma!” Wheein excitedly shouts and hold her mother’s face with her tiny hands. She then lean in to shower her mother with wet sloppy kisses.

 

“Wheeniee” Moonbyul whines after feeling something wet on her face. She then hold her daughter’s face and get her revenge by kissing her all over her face.

 

“Byul wake-“ Yongsun stop midway surprised seeing her wife and her daughter are now wrestling on their bed. Wheein cheery voice can be heard when her mother tickled her.

 

“Oh you’re already awake..” Yongsun softly said. She have Hyejin in her arms who wants to be let down after seeing her umma and her unnie wrestling on the bed.

 

Moonbyul and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter