Chapter 25

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you Edward. Sorry to be bothering you so early in the morning” Moonbyul said hurriedly before rushing out of the car. Yongsun following closely behind her with the already awake Wheein in her arms.

 

Upon arriving at the front door of Hyejin room, they saw Seulgi sitting quietly in one of the chair outside.

 

“Seulgi!”

 

The younger girl head shoot up upon hearing someone calling her name. She shook her head at her sister who then have tears in her eyes.

 

“It is so sudden, I don’t know what am I supposed to do. That was why I immediately call Yongsun unnie..” Seulgi then took Wheein from her sister in law.

 

Moonbyul immediately made her way inside her daughter room. After sliding the door open, her knees turns jelly after seeing the scene unfolding in front of her. She broke into soft sobs clutching onto her shirt.

 

“Byul why aren’t you getting in? What’s wrong?” Yongsun worriedly said after seeing her wife standing still in front of their daughter room and only silently crying.

 

“Hyejinnie..”

 

Yongsun peek inside the room and her eyes turned wide after seeing what’s inside the room.

 

“Hyejinnie!!” Solar run towards her daughter who is softly sobbing in her sister’s arms.

 

Moonbyul turn to look at her sister who have an apologetic smile on her face.

 

“You little piece of sh-“ Moonbyul was about to grab her little sister collar when she heard Hyejin soft voice calling for her from inside the room.

 

“Um-ma..” Hyejin softly called for her mother.

 

Moonbyul rushed to her wife’s side and held onto her daughter tiny hand. She wiped her own tears away after seeing Hyejin’s smiling face.

 

“Umma is here…” Moonbyul kiss her daughter cheek and softly brush her hair not believing that her youngest daughter who have been sleeping for 4 days are now awake like nothing ever happen to her before this. “Umma is sorry, umma is sorry…” Moonbyul repetitively said her sorry while hugging both Yongsun and their daughter.

 

“Jinnie!” Wheein excitedly said when her aunt Seulgi bring her in the room. Moonbyul stand up and took Wheein from her sister. Being the oldest and as if understanding what just happen to her little sister, she hold her sister hand and kiss Hyejin’s cheek.

 

“Mishu..” Wheein softly said before hiding her face at the crook of her mother’s neck.

 

“I’m sorry, I actually called because Hyejin suddenly woke up crying asking for both of you…” Seulgi slowly said knowing damn well what she just did wrong.

 

“We almost lost our mind at the thought that Hyejin is gone leaving all of us Seulgi…”

 

Flashback

 

Yonghee and Seulgi are both peacefully sleeping because its 4 in the morning. They stayed up late looking over their niece hoping that she will wake up soon.

 

“UWAAA!” Hyejin’s suddenly wail loudly right after opening her eyes. Feeling scared because of the unfamiliar surroundings.

 

Yonghee frantically shuffles towards the already crying girl on the hospital bed. “Call for the nurse Seulgi and let Yong know!” Yonghee instruct the confused younger girl before lifting Hyejin in her arms. She rub her back slowly trying sooth her down.

 

“Aunty is here aunty is here, Hyejinnie is scared aye?” She cradle Hyejin in her arms while whispering soft comforting words so that she can stop crying.

 

“Miss let me see her” One of the nurse that was called by Seulgi rush to the room to look over Hyejin.

 

Yonghee slowly let her niece on the bed but only to be picking her back up because Hyejin start crying again when she was let down. Yonghee have no other choice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter