Chapter 17

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Coffee or tea?” The pretty flight attendant asked the couple.

 

“Byul?”

 

“Tea”

 

“Tea for both of us. Thank you”

 

The pretty flight attendant passed the tea to the couple and made her way to other passengers.

 

It has been 2 hours since they take off. The twins are now sleeping in between the couple. They pull up the hand rest in the middle and gave enough space for the twins to sleep on.

 

“Ohh this tea is good”

 

“Byul.. we have been flying with Korean Air for how many times already the tea taste the same” Yongsun look at her wife ridiculously.

 

“Hehe you’re right” Moonbyul sheepishly smile.

 

Yongsun turn to look at her wife and admire her beautiful face. Moonbyul are now looking outside the window admiring the clouds. Things that Moonbyul like to do every time they fly is admiring the clouds out of the windows.

 

“The clouds is soo pretty..” Moonbyul softly said tracing her finger on the windows.

 

“You’re prettier..”

 

Moonbyul turned her head to look at her wife and smile.

 

“What?” Yongsun asked her wife.

 

“What did you just said?”

 

“Hmm nothing?”

 

“Yongggg” Moonbyul crossed her arms sulking at her seat.

 

Yongsun laugh looking at her lover childish behavior. She carefully took one of Moonbyul’s hand and intertwined it with her own. Carefully not to bother the twins that is sleeping in between them.

 

“The clouds out there is pretty, but you my love is prettier..” Yongsun then kissed the back of her wife’s hand.

 

“So cheesssyyyyy” Moonbyul playfully pull her hand from her wife. Way to ruin the mood Moon Byul Yi.

 

“Byul, you’re annoying” Yongsun rolled her eyes.

 

“Baby, they say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth”

 

“.....”

 

“Apparently they are wrong..”

 

“Why?” Yongsun look at her wife confused.

 

“Because I’m the happiest when I’m beside you hehe” Moonbyul cheesily throw out her pick up lines.

 

Yongsun blush at her wife’s random pick up lines. It is not like she is not use to it, it is just that it has been long since she last got any pick up lines from Moonbyul. They are about to close in for a kiss when suddenly.

 

“Mimi” Wheein tossed in her sleep and call for her mother.

 

“Opps, your mini me is awake” Yongsun said playfully to her wife. She then picked up the already awake Wheein and kissed her cheek.

 

“You really know when to disturb us huh?” Moonbyul pinch her daughter’s cheek.

 

“I forgot that we are not on honeymoon Byul”

 

“Yeah i almost forgot about it too”

 

The couple shook their head and entertain their daughter who is now in need of their attentions. They are so used to flying together for business trips that they forgot they are flying with the twins this time.

 

 

“Bimbimbap or bulgogi with rice?”

 

“We’ll have two of each please”

 

4 hours into the flight, they are serve with their first meal in the flight. The twins are now both fully awake and is sitting between their parents.

 

Hyejin excitedly clap her hands upon seeing foods being serve in front of her.

 

“Come wear this so that your clothes will not get too dirty” Moonbyul hang the baby  bib on their neck. “There now you’re ready to eat okay?” She then ruffles her twins hair messing it a bit.

 

Yongsun put the bulgogi with rice in front of them because it is easier for them to eat. While the parents will eat the bibimbap.

 

Wheein scoop her rice and put it in front of her sister mouth. Hyejin gleefully open and eat the food that is feed by her sister.

 

Yongsun and Moonbyul take this chance to eat their foods as soon as possible afraid that the twins will make a scene.

 

“Hyejinnie, take the meat so that you’ll be full” Moonbyul put the meat on top of her daughter rice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter