Chapter 16

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Attention to business class passengers for flight Korean Air to Perth Australia, you can board the plane as it is now ready for you”

 

“Baby let’s go, that’s our flight” Yongsun informed her other half.

 

They get up and Yongsun push the twins stroller. Moonbyul followed suit with the twins diapers bag and their carrier.

 

“Mrs, you can leave the stroller outside one of our staff will take it and bring it in”

 

Yongsun unclasps the twins from their stroller and she pick Hyejin up. Moonbyul put Wheein out of the stroller and let her walk on her own. Since her hands are full she are not able to hold Wheein.

 

“Wheenie baby you follow mummy okay, umma will be just right behind you” Moonbyul said so to her daughter.

 

Wheein being the obedient big sister that she is, strutting behind Yongsun carefully following her mother to their seat.

 

“Welcome on board Mrs Moon” One of the flight attendant greet Moonbyul when she enter the business class unit. Being a CEO and a frequent flyer of Korean Air, majority of the stewardess know who she is.

 

They smiled and make way to their designated seat that is written on their ticket. They are seating side by side cause it is easier for them to look after the twins together. They got bigger space for the twins too.

 

“Baby, you want window or outside?” Yongsun asked her wife

 

“I’ll take window because it will be easier for you if you’re on the outside”

 

“Wheenie you sit with umma okay? Hyejinnie will sit with mummy” Yongsun said to her oldest daughter.

 

Wheein nod her head and follow her mother. Moonbyul pick her up and let her rest on her laps. The seat is right beside the window so the twins can see outside.

 

“Mama!” Wheein excitedly point her finger at the window. Moonbyul let her daughter stand so that she can see what is outside.

 

Yongsun also took her seat beside her wife with Hyejin on her laps. Hyejin seeing that Her sister is looking outside jump down and walk to her other mother.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

“Mamama!!” Hyejin shout while pointing her finger at the window. Moonbyul laugh and pick Hyejin up so that she can also see outside. The twins are now both standing on their mother’s laps while excitedly see the workers of Korean Air loading the passengers luggage.

 

Yongsun have prepare everything so that they can distract the twins during take off. As this is the kids first time flying they are afraid that the twins is going to make a scene. She got the twins favorite cookies ready so that they can chew on them to prevent their ears from popping.

 

“Mrs, do you need anything for the kids before take off?” One of the flight attendant asked.

 

“Can I have warm water for their formula milk?”

 

“Sure, let me get it for you”

 

“Thank you”

 

Following her mother in law tips, she is going to prepare the milk so that it can be use to distract the twins.

 

“When Byul first fly overseas, she is the same age as the twins. I prepared her milk and it really help distract her that she eventually fall asleep after that” Moonbyul’s mother informed her yesterday when she come to visit her granddaughters.

 

“Mrs here your warm water”

 

“Oh thank you” Yongsun prepared the kids formula milk and put it aside.

 

“Hyejinnie come here, we are about to take off” Yongsun called for her youngest daughter.

 

Hyejin turn to look at her mother and shake her head. She proceed to sit on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter