Chapter 21

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“1”

 

“2”

 

“3!!”

 

Moonbyul and the twins run towards Yongsun who is standing not far from them. Their first schedule for the day is having a morning walk at Kings Park and Botanic Garden.

 

Mr Edward dropped them there after having their breakfast at the hotel. Back in Seoul, they are not able to do this because both are either too busy with works or too tired to go out for some exercises.

 

“Yeay!” Yongsun caught Wheein in her arms when the toddler managed to get to her first. “Wheenie won!!”

 

Hyejin trails behind with Moonbyul closely following her. The shorthaired chubby girl stop running halfway feeling lazy to continue her run. Moonbyul can only laugh looking at her youngest daughter behavior.

 

“Hyejinnie! You should run!” Yongsun shouted from where she is standing. She still have Wheein in her arms who is cutely waving her hands wanting her sister to come to her.

 

“I wonder where did she get this laziness from huh?” Moonbyul said after she get to her wife. She ended up picking Hyejin up and put her on her shoulders. 

 

“You saying?” Yongsun said while eyeing her wife.

 

“Hehe nothing” Moonbyul sheepishly said managing to get out of trouble with her wife.

 

The couple decided to not bring their strollers along because they want the twins to freely run around the garden. It has been long since they last went out for morning walk like this. Being able to finally enjoy breathing some fresh air is healing for the couple.

 

The couple walk hand in hand with Wheein who is walking in between them. Yongsun on her left and Moonbyul on her right. Hyejin? Still on her umma’s shoulder enjoying the view from there.

 

“Baby look the flower is so beautiful here!” Yongsun excitedly said after spotting the small garden with colorful flowers on it.

 

“Yong, stand there with the kids. I’ll take your photo”

 

Moonbyul let Hyejin down and she immediately run to her mummy. Yongsun have both her daughters in front of her while they stand in front of the garden posing for Moonbyul’s camera.

 

“1, 2, 3 smile!” 

 

*Click* *Click* *Click*

 

“Aigoo you guys are so pretty in this photos”

 

“Byul come here let me take your pictures with the twins”

 

Yongsun was about to change place with Moonbyul when

 

“Mrs, do you need me to help you with the pictures?” One of the gentleman who is standing near them offer his help.

 

“Oh! That be great thank youu” Moonbyul excitedly pass her camera to the nice gentleman.

 

“Okay smile for the camera!”

 

The family took some more photos with the help of the nice gentleman and thanked him later for helping them.

 

“We should’ve hired someone to be our personal photographer when we go for family holidays” Yongsun said to her wife after they took some pictures.

 

“Maybe we can do that the next time we have our holidays okay? I forgot to bring my tripod along i left it in our room hehe”

 

They walk around the park some more enjoying Perth morning fresh air. The twins are playing with each other just fine running around the park.

 

“Mama!” Hyejin and Wheein excitedly point their fingers towards the playground not far from them.

 

“Oppss looks like they found their favorite place” Moonbyul said laughing before following her daughters closely.

 

“Careful babies..” Yongsun said before taking her seat at one of the bench near the playground.

 

Moonbyul watched closely making sure the twins did not hurt themself while playing. There is some kids playing at the same playground so Moonbyul are not able to get on it with the kids.

 

“Wheenie come slide down here umma is here!” Moonbyul stand at the end of the slide. “Hyejinnie, be a good girl and ride it with your sister eh?” Moonbyul said remembering how scared Wheein is to get down the slide alone.

 

Wheein pull her sister hand and walk towards the slide where their mother is already waiting for them.

 

“Mama!” Wheein squeals excitedly while Hyejin is giggling behind her sister. They slide down without any problem. Wheein feeling excited pull her sister to get on the slide again.

 

“Ohh look like Wheein is no longer scared” Yongsun said before standing beside her wife. She have been watching them from far for a while to catch her breath.

 

“Yeap! We need to raise her to be strong girl!” Moonbyul then took her wife’s hand into hers and wait for their daughters to slide down again.

 

“Um-mma” Wheein quietly pulled her mother hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter