Chapter 37

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are home!” Eunji announced right after she got into the Moon Household. Eunwoo Jaehyun and Moonbyul trailing behind her.

 

“Umma, I’m hungry..” Eunwoo whined, because of his football training he came back feeling extra tired and hungry.

 

“Eunwoo go to the guest room and shower first okay?” Moonbyul said pointing at the room located near the kitchen. “We’ll be waiting for you then we eat together…”

 

“Okay aunty” Eunwoo ran to the room with his bag that Eunji gave to him.

 

“Where is oppa?” Hyejin came running to her mother right after she heard them entering their house.

 

“He’s changing, all sweaty from his football practice. Why?” Moonbyul look at her daughter questionably. “Did you just ran here to ask about Eunwoo oppa?”

 

“Yes hehe” She then turn and went back outside to the others at the backyard.

 

“That’s weird?” Moonbyul said while looking weirdly at Eunji. The younger girl could just shrugged her shoulder not knowing what to answer.

 

 

“What’s with Hyejin?” Moonbyul asked her wife right after she took her seat beside her.

 

“You will found out later when Eunwoo come out”

 

“Whyyy??”

 

“Prepare yourself and just wait” Irene playfully said before laughing with both Chorong and Yongsun.

 

“Yong??”

 

“Patient baby, now take this plate and pick whatever you want to eat” Yongsun hand her wife the empty plate.

 

Moonbyul slumped in defeat taking the plate from her wife’s hand. Picking up the food that she wanted to eat.

 

“Now, why did you guys took long to come back? The place where Eunwoo have her football practice are not that far?” Chorong asked her wife.

 

“Oh.. that’s because Jaehyun have to stopped by somewhere to get something…” Eunji explained.

 

“Jaehyun?” Irene look at her son.

 

Jaehyun avoid looking at her mother eyes and continue playing with his brother.

 

“Where did you guys stop at?” Seulgi asked next.

 

“I don’t think I can say that, ask Jaehyun himself” Moonbyul said winking at her bestfriend.

 

“Jaehyunnie… did you create a problem when you’re with aunties just now?” Irene asked looking sharply at her son.

 

Jaehyun avoid looking at her mother again and ran inside the house. If it’s anyone that he is afraid of, it is definitely his Mummy Irene. His mother could only look at him without saying anything and he is already shaking inside.

 

“Jaehyun!” Seulgi and Irene said looking bewildered that their oldest son suddenly ran inside without looking at them.

 

All of the adults got up and follow Irene and Seulgi inside.

 

“Happy being in love together forever umma and mummy” Jaehyun look at both his mother with puppy eyes while holding onto a huge bouquet of red roses.

 

“Baby…” Irene softly said feeling touched with her son cute gesture.

 

“You brat!” Seulgi said while walking to her son. She then ruffled his already messy hair before hugging him tightly.

 

*POW*

 

The couple looked shock after the sound of confetti popping from behind them. Moonbyul and Eunji can be seen holding onto the confetti that has been popped just now.

 

“Happy anniversary guys!”

 

“H-how…” Irene look at them shocked. They thought no one actually remembered their anniversary.

 

“Jaehyun told us that he wanted to stop by the flower shop to get a bouquet for you two…” Moonbyul said.

 

“We were wondering why he wanted to go there and asked him. Then he told us that it is your anniversary this coming week” Eunji continue.

 

“Aww really?” Irene asked her son. “Is that why you wanted to follow Aunty Eunji and Moonbyul along? Not because you want to see Eunwoo hyung?”

 

“Yes…” Jaehyun shyly said looking on the floor.

 

“Hey brat how dare you, you do not miss me?” Eunwoo suddenly interrupt right after he got out from the guest room. He is just done with his shower.

 

“Oppa!” Hyejin excitedly said running towards the older guy clinging onto him.

 

Moonbyul look at her daughter bewildered with the sudden act of clinginess from her daughter.

 

“Yong?!?”

 

“That’s what I’m trying to say baby” Yongsun snorted after seeing her wife’s shocked face.

 

“Thank you so much baby, how did you know?” Irene said taking the big bouquet of flower from his small arms.

 

“I overheard Umma talking to Aunty Wendy”

 

“Aigoo you cutie pie, thank you for this… I love you” Seulgi said before engulfing both Irene and Jaehyun in a tight hug.

 

“Heyy how about meee” Taehyun, their youngest son squeeze in between the tight hug not wanting to be left behind.

 

“Oppss sorry baby, mummy love you two and umma so much”

 

“Happy anniversary guys! Now let’s eat!!” Eunji excitedly said before pushing everyone out to the backyard so that they can have their barbeque dinner.

 

 

“JUNG EUNBI! JUNG EUNBI! JUNG EUNBI!!”  They’re now already done with the barbeque dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter