Chapter 27

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER

 

“Mummy Yong! We are homeeee!”

 

“Mummy!!”

 

“Kiddos, you guys go up first and shower please. Umma will go look after your mummy okay?”

 

“Okay umma” The twins obediently follow their mother’s order and run up stair to their shared bedroom.

 

Moonbyul shake her head after witnessing her daughter’s cute behavior. They just came back from the twins elementary school, today is Moonbyul’s turn to pick up the twins from school. Wheein and Hyejin are now in grade one. It has been 2 months since they start schooling in elementary and so far they are adapting well with the new environment.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“You two listen to your teacher well okay?” Yongsun said to her daughters while her hand busy getting the twins ready in their uniform

 

“Okay mummy”

 

“Aww my daughters is big already, they are going to school now” Yongsun dramatically said while fake brushing her tears away.

 

“Yong.. You’re being too dramatic” Moonbyul rolled her eyes at her wife.

 

“What? I feel like it just yesterday that I gave birth to them”

 

“Okay let’s go or they are going to be late for first day of school”

 

 

“Parents should wait outside, only the children should be in the school compound”

 

“I have to let you go now?”

 

“Yes mummy…”

 

“You guys okay with it?”

 

“Mummy? You said we have to go to school…”

 

“Yeah I know but aren’t you guys sad?”

 

“Yong.. they need to go in now” Moonbyul stop her wife from prolonging their little separation drama.

 

“Okay okay, you two behave well then mummy will reward you okay?”

 

“Okay mummy” The twins answer together.

 

“Wheein, always have your eyes on Hyejinnie okay?”

 

“Okay mummy, Wheenie look at Hyejinnie always okay, trust me” Wheein cutely said trying to convince her mother.

 

“Mummy and umma love you”

 

“Love you too”

 

The married couple hugged their daughters one last time not forgetting to leave a peck on their forehead. They watch the twins walk hand in hand into the school compound following their teacher’s instruction.

 

“They are going to be fine right?” Yongsun sighs.

 

“I’m sure everything is going to be just fine…”

 

“Yeah, I hope so too”

 

“Yong?” Moonbyul turn to look at her wife who have tears in her eyes, eyes still stuck on their daughters who is making their way inside their classroom. “Awww why are you cryinggg. I’m sure they will look after each other just fine okay”

 

“They are growing up too fast”

 

“I know, I miss them being small but they are bound to grow up anyway, all we have to do now is enjoy every process of them growing up together okay?”

 

“Okay Baby..”

 

BACK TO CURRENT TIME

 

“Yong?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“When did you come back?”

 

“You didn’t hear us? Wheein shout very loud and clear just now haha”

 

“Sorry I didn’t hear, must be too engrossed in doing this”

 

“What are you doing?” Moonbyul hug her wife who is sitting on her study from behind not forgetting to leave a soft kiss on her cheek.

 

“Marking”

 

“Oh, finals is done?”

 

“Yeap, and I have over one hundred answer scripts that I have to mark” Solar said sighing.

 

“Aigoo poor my baby. How many have you marked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter