To set free and Let go

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Venice_98

Title: To set free and Let go

Main Characters: Kim Hyunil/Ray (C-Clown), Lee Junah(OC), Kangjun (C-Clown)

Pairing: Ray x OC

Genre: Angst

Plot: When Ray found out that his girlfriend, Junah had been cheating behind his back with his bestfriend,Kangjun. Ray who tries to keep holding on Junah eventually let her go.

Keywords: Couple ring

Additional Requests: 

 

“Ray,” His mother smiled, giving him a light push towards the little girl. “This is Junah.” She said. “From now on, you’ll be spending a lot of time with her.”

He looked up to his mother, forehead creased in confusion. “But she’s a girl, mom.” He frowned. “Girls have cooties!”

The little girl frowned. “No!” She yelled. “We don’t have cooties! Boys do!”

Ray turned to Junah. “No we don’t!” He yelled back, earning a scold from his mother.

Junah’s mother chuckled lightly. “Well,” She began. “You two will be together for a long time.” She smiled. “Better get rid of those cooties, now, kids.”

“Junah,” A masculine voice called out, pulling her into an embrace. “I missed you…” He whispered.

The young woman smiled into his embrace. “I missed you, too, oppa…” She paused, pulling away slightly, with a small frown. “But I’ve got a date with Ray later….”

He frowned. “I don’t like doing this behind his back, Junah—“

“Me too.” She cut off hastily. “But if I end it with him, now….” She trailed. “Mother’s heart might not be able to take it.”

He shook his head and freed himself from her embrace.

Junah frowned. “Kangjun-ah…” She began, wrapping her arms around his waist. “Just wait until my mom gets better….” She said. “I just don’t want to upset her in her condition…”

Kangjun sighed, wrapping his arms comfortably around her. “He’s my best friend,” He said. “He’s like my brother and I’m sleeping with his girlfriend.” He frowned. “It’s just—“

She cut him off, pulling his head for a kiss. “Just endure a bit more.” She whispered. “It won’t be a long wait, I promise you…”

“Junah.” Ray smiled, standing from his seat to greet his girlfriend. “You look beautiful.”

She gave him a shy smile, as she took her seat. “What’s the occasion?” She asked, taking a look around. “It looks as if you rented out the whole place for the night.”

He laughed lightly, running a hand through his dark locks. “All for you, babe.” He smiled. “We need this time alone.”

She titled her head slightly. “What for?” She asked, leaning on the table.

“Well,” He began, reaching for her hand, fiddling with her ring matching his. “Do you remember when we first bought our couple rings?” He asked. 

She smiled, caressing his hands with her free one. “It’s been about five years, right?” 

He smiled back. “Yeah…” He paused, pocketing his right hand. “Do you want something new?”

Junah creased her brows in confusion. “A new one?” She asked. “What do you mean?”

“I mean,” He began, pulling his hand out of his pocket with a small black box. “Will you marry me?” He asked, revealing a diamond-encrusted ring.

Startled by the sudden proposal, Junah pulled back. She stayed silent.

Ray’s smile faltered. “Junah….” He called cautiously. “Lee Junah,” He repeated, trying to get rid of the sudden nervousness rising in him. “Will you marry me?”

“Ray…” She finally said, meeting his eyes. “I’m sorry.” She frowned, standing up. “I can’t.”

“W-what?” He asked, trying to keep her from leaving. “J-Junah, what do you mean?” 

She panicked. “I’m sorry.” She repeated. “Maybe we should take a break.”

Without letting another word be said, Lee Junah was out the door.

“It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter