No Title

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: AshesAngel

Title: A/C

Main Characters: Nam Woohyun (Infinite), Kim Eunmi (OC), Park Chanyeol (EXO), Jung Daehyun (BAP)

Pairing: Woohyun x OC

Genre: fluff

Plot: A/C

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: 

 

It was another day of school for Chanyeol. The clouds were scattered around the skies as breezes of winds freshens to his nostrils. Parking his bike, he eyes the goodies through the glass wall, his lips. He’s so hungry he can eat an entire horse..

Just as he was about to buy, the bell from his school rang..

Pouting, he took one last look at the goodies and went for class.

----

As he got in, everyone went awfully quiet. He gave all of them a finger and went to his seat, the back row.

Looking around the classroom, he noticed the scribbles on the board. Damn, Ms. Yoon is absent, now what is he going to do with the box of worms in his bag?

Smiling devishly, he went for the desk. Wanting to greet his substitute teacher. Putting a finger over his lips, he shushed his classmates, which they just replied with a what the fck face.

Kekeke. He thought as he scattered all the worms inside the cabinent. When he heard footsteps coming, he ran to his seat and waited for his victim.

He rubbed his palms together evilly. ‘Get ready to be startled’He smirked.

Just then the door opened.... Revealing... her

AhhAhhhAhhhhAhhhhhhhh

‘Was that Angel’s singing?’

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face-

“Mr. Nam?” (A/N pretend, Chanyeol is Woohyun's liitle brother)

Oh God. Her voice!

Snapping out, his eyes met brown ones..

What the hell?! How did he get here?!

He cleared his throat and yanked his hand back, that was on her cheek..

“s-sor-r-ry..” He bowed several times…

She smiled. ‘Aigoo! Woohyun-ah, your brother is so cute!’ She thought.

The classroom was then filled with laughter.

“Your so adorable” She pinched his cheek.

He bit his lips to suppress the giddy smile.

She was about to open the cabinet when he’s eyes widen..

“Pretty Noona, Stop!”

----

The corridor was filled with laughter as students were trying to see the commotion inside the classroom. Right there was Chanyeol covered in worms, while Eunmi help him.

He pouted apologetically at Eunmi, who gave him a lopsided smile.

The whole day passed, the classes continued. With Chanyeol who was grinning won’t take his eyes off her. Finally the day was ending, Eunmi sighed in relief for she was tired. She looked at the guy who suddenly grabbed her things out of her grasp.

“I can manage” She said and took the things back, but He was too fast. He opened the door for her.

“Ladies first” He said. Eunmi smiled and went through the door. He paused and glared at a girl who went out after Eunmi.

“What’s your problem? You said ladies first!” The girl snapped.

Chanyeol scoffed. “Correction. PRETTY ladies first”

“Chanyeol-ah..” Eunmi warned. “Be nice..”

Chanyeol pouted and pointed at the girl accusingly. “But she yelled at me..”

The girl’s eyes widen in shock.

“Excuse me?!”

Eunmi heaved a tired sigh. ‘This is going to be along day’

----

“HYUUNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chan yeol shouted at the top of his lungs and burst in his brother’s room.

“I Love you more Babe” Woohyun chuckled and hanged up his phone. He turned to his brother who had his cheeks red and puffed up. He raised a brow when Chanyeol suddenly dashed in his closet.

“I need something nice to wear”

“Whoa!’ Woohyun dodge the pile of clothes coming for him. “What for?” He stopped Chanyeol’s hands for further destroying his closet.

“I have a date” He said.

Woohyun's eyes squinted. “You can’t bro, you have to help me set up my proposal for my Baby girl”

Chanyeol pouted. “But hyung!, just postpone it till tomorrow, please??” He showed the puppy eyes.

Woohyun heaved a sigh and let out a chuckle.

“Who’s the lucky girl?”

Chan yeol’s eyes sparkled.

“Kim Eunmi”

Silence

“Hyung?”

Silence. He was frozen on his spot just staring at him without blinking. God he s scaring the hell out of him!

“Hyung.. T-talk to me..” He whimpered…

“Chanyeol..” Woohyun said blankly.

Chanyeol’s eyes widen at the tone of his voice, like he’ll chop him off and throw him to han river. Or worst.. Pinch his s till’ they turn purple. God, just reminiscing the last time his big brother did that brings back the emotional turmoil. His classmates faces haunts him that he wanted to dig up a hole and die alive.

“Y-yes, hyung?”

Woohyun’s breathing heavily, like a volcano ready for eruption. . A shrill ring cut the tense atmosphere. Chanyeol eyed his brother’s phone on the bed then back to Woohyun’s face.

“I’ll answer it for you..”

“Don’t you dare.. “ Woohyun hissed.

Chanyeol stopped and looked back at the still ringing phone. Then in one coordinated launch, he grabbed it. Woohyun, who was like a tiger being released tackled his brother down.

----

“OUT!” Woohyun’s voice echoed inside the house. Chanyeol came out of the door, arms crossed and lips turn into a pout.

“Im telling Mom!” He shouted and ran downstairs.

----

“What?! Hell No! Your mine, and mine only!” Woohyun shouted through the phone that it hurt her ears.

“Honey, he’s your little brother. There’s nothing to be jealous about. We’re just going to have a little lunch, so I can get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter