I'll be by your side forever

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: HeeByul

Title: I'll be by your side forever

Main Characters: Kim Myungsoo (Infinite), Jung Hyerim (OC)

Pairing: Myungsoo x OC

Genre: Angst

Plot: A boy is in a hospital and he has amnesia--he only has like 6 months to live left (and like he has a day left) on his last day on earth, a mysterious girl comes in and gives him a bouquet of flowers. They talk about whatever and the girl reveals that she is his girlfriend. Soon, the girl kisses him and leaves him to think about it. Te next day she plans to visit him again but was informed by the secretary that he is in the emeregency room. The secretary gives her a letter and it states that he remembers everything and tells her that that was his last day on earth. The girl bursts into tears and runs back away. On his funeral she decides to kill herself and be by his side forever. With her last saying as the title :)

Keywords: Dying(?) Nurse, hospital(?) sliceoflife?

Additional Requests: OMF. Yes. It would be great with a plot twist that Myungsoo never died. LAWL. Sorry. But it would be awesome and Jiyeon was the only one dead. /shot

 

He watched as the children in the hospital ran around in circles at his feet.  He sighed and wished that he knew what kind of person he was before he had that accident. No, mustn’t think about that he chided himself before walking back into the miserable corridors of the hospital.

The hospital had the disgusting bleach smell that made you want to wretch every time you smelled it. But it could not be helped. Myungsoo knew that his time was ending and he could do nothing about it.

Fate was unfair.

It was quite depressing for him, as he knew that this was his last living day on earth. But then again, what could he do about it? He had spent his past couple of months just moping around the hospital and sighing.

Myungsoo sat on the bench, hoping for something exciting to happen on his last day before he died. He was staring at the ground when a pair of feet appeared in front of him. He lifted his head to see a girl.

Beautiful

He thought.

“Hey” She whispered, sitting down next to him.

“Excuse me miss. Do I know you?” He asked, slightly taken aback at this very bold action.

“Ani… But I thought you would like these-” She held out a bouquet of flowers “-you look quite sad…”

He pondered over whether he should tell this stranger about his condition or not; Screw it. It’s not like I am going to be here tomorrow.

“I guess I should be. I don’t think you’re going to see me here tomorrow” He replied slightly more glum than usual.

“I-I-I see…” He heard her stutter, “Well, why don’t we talk about something happy for now? I bet I can cheer you up.” He chuckled and nodded before turning towards her.

“Well… I have a boyfriend…” She started.

“Wait you have a boyfriend?” He interrupted before feeling slightly disheartened at the news.

She nodded, eyes already starting to tear up, “Neh… He was a great man… I’m not sure if he can still remember me.. But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter