Chapter Thirty Seven

The Brightest Star
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona returned to the hospital, she didn't give up even though Yuri would always block her from entering. At least she could meet Jessica before the graduation exam at school. As usual, Yoona saw Yuri sitting in front of the room, she had been doing it ever since they met. As usual, Yoona would be annoyed by Yuri's actions and she would end up going home because she didn't want to fray with a brat like Yuri.

"Aren't you ever going to give up?" Yuri asked in an unfriendly way when she saw Yoona in front of Jessica's room. Yoona looked at a poker faced Yuri and smiled. "Oh, I've taken the time to stand outside because I'm waiting," she said. After saying that, Yoona intended to go into Jessica's room, but Yuri hurriedly stood up and pushed her away from the door. "How many times have I told you to stay away from Jessica?" Yuri said sharply, her hands now gripping the blazer collar of Yoona's uniform.

"How many times have I told you that I won't stay away from her?" Yoona calmly said but emphasized the end of the sentence. After that, Yoona's hands forcefully pushed Yuri's hands away. Yoona's words made Yuri even more annoyed, she wanted to throw a hand to Yoona's face. "You're such an idiot. Go away and never come back," she told the girl. Then, Yuri pushed Yoona's body back, but a sound interrupted the two of them.

"Yoona, Yuri, stop making a fuss," Taeyeon said at the right time, because Yuri was about to hit Yoona after pushing her. Taeyeon placed herself in between the two girls who were glaring fiercely at each other. "Come on already, why do you guys have to be so noisy. Come on, it's becoming annoying," Taeyeon said, she was annoyed with the two, mostly Yuri.

Yuri didn't respond to Taeyeon's words, all she wanted to do was to expel the annoying girl. Taeyeon faced Yoona and looked at her with a gentle look. "Yoona, if you want to go meet Jessica, then just go in," she said. "Taeyeon!" Yuri exclaimed, she was about to protest but Taeyeon stopped her. "Yuri, come with me, wait a minute," she said. Without further ado, Taeyeon pulled Yuri's wrist and took her away from there.

Yoona regulated her breathing from Yuri's actions and she stepped into Jessica's room. She averted her eyes from the television when she saw the door open. Yoona appeared with a warm smile and Jessica blinked repeatedly. "Hi Jessica, can I come in?" Yoona asked while she was at the front door. Although she was confused, she nodded. Yoona pulled a chair and sat next to her.

"How are you doing?" Yoona asked her, she was nervous but she still managed to hide it. "I'm doing better, but I'm still a little dizzy," Jessica answered and frowned like she was trying to remember something. "You're...," Jessica said, she didn't remember the girl's name. Yoona immediately replied. "Im Yoona, I’m your classmate," she said. "Oh, okay," Jessica said as she nodded her head and stared closely at Yoona's uniform.

"You go to that elite school, right?" Jessica asked her. The smile on Yoona's lips rose when she heard the question that

Please log in to read the full chapter