Chapter One

The Brightest Star
Please log in to read the full chapter

That morning, a European black sports sedan turned slowly into the parking lot of Korean International School or KIS for short, one of Korea's most prestigious universities. The car stopped right near the security guard post. A well built, handsome teenage boy walked out of the right side of the car. Walking around the car, he hurried over to the other side of the car, to open the door for the beautiful elegant woman who had been sitting next to him the whole time.

The man's name was Lee Donghae and he was about to press the car key to lock the car, but the woman named Jessica Jung suddenly stopped him. "Donghae, my jacket," she said and Donghae's head nodded in understanding. He waited until Jessica got her jacket back from her seat in the car. "Anything else?" he asked, and Jessica shook her head while putting on her light pink hoodie.

Donghae locked the car and walked into the school building with Jessica following behind him. While passing the corridor, those who were also passing or chatting stared at them in awe. Jessica and Donghae were the most wanted couple at the school because of their status. Jessica's father is the owner of the largest hospital branch in Korea, and is planning to go abroad.

Although she isn't the tallest woman in the school, Jessica has an aura of a queen. She's charismatic, charming, and certainly beautiful, earning her the nickname of the Ice Queen. Meanwhile, Donghae's father is the owner of the number one entertainment company in Seoul. His father and Jessica's father are best friends because they are close.

Donghae definitely has the aura of a rich CEO, he is no less authoritative than Jessica. Donghae is considered very handsome with his thick eyebrows, pale skin, and incredibly y lips. Jessica and Donghae, since entering the school have been crowned a couple, because they always go to school together, come home together, and pretty much accompany each other everywhere.

Many people view this couple as too beautiful to happen in reality, but both of them are very real. Just by looking at them, people will quickly be mesmerized, then imagine and dream of either becoming one of them, or being their partner. There's just one secret about Jessica, that only the Jungs and Donghae know about. People will never expect that Jessica Jung, the charming beautiful woman is a lesbian.

Yes, Jessica has loved the same person since she was little. Her parents were very aware when Jessica would act differently to Yuri, the daughter of their close friends. She even openly told her parents that she would marry Yuri when they would become adults.However, a year later, Yuri moved with her parents to England, and it made Jessica sad that they never communicated again.

"Donghae, is there something weird on my face?" Jessica asked Donghae. Donghae only smiled when he heard Jessica's question. For a while, they only received education at home from many qualified scholars. Not once had they ever gone to a school, until Jessica watched a couple of films and suddenly asked her parents to allow her to go into a formal school.

Donghae himself was very used to all of the attention given to him by the school community, but Jessica doesn't seem to be used to it. Donghae quite enjoyed being the center of attention, he also liked being in this school, besides winning most of the awards. The school was very comfortable and there was a lot of shade outside. The building was built consisting of several main buildings neatly arranged and surrounded by green trees.

It was very beautiful and it was also very safe. Donghae stopped to tie his shoelaces and let Jessica walk away first. He was watching Jessica walk away, when he suddenly saw a boy running at full speed towards them, the boy seemed to be running away from his friend. Within a few seconds, Donghae rushed to Jessica's side, letting himself get hit by him.

Please log in to read the full chapter