Just Great

You Don't Know Love

The bell rings signaling that school is over, Baekhyun walked up to her locker to get something from there. Just as she turns her back to close her locker, she saw Chanyeol walking down the hallway. Her eyes went wide, she was looking around panicky, seeking for a place to hide. After a short contemplation, she decided to get away from his range first.
 

She accidentally slammed her locker a little bit too loud but quickly shrugging it off as she made a run out of his sight. She saw a glimpse of Chanyeol using his earphone so she was quite thankful that he could not hear her loud running footsteps. When she was running down the stairs she accidentally trip over herself on the last of step of the stairs. She winced in pain because she scraped her knees and twist her ankles.
 

great job baekhyun.
 

she grabbed into the handle of the stairs, she tried to stand up but ended up failing miserably, making her wound become worse. She was too absorb in the pain that she didn't manage to hear foot steps coming  from behind her. "Ouch.. ouchie, how can I stand up? Oww..." She asked herself, wincing at her wounds.
 

"Hey are you okay- Oh? Baekhyun- Mm.. a-are you okay?"

 

Baekhyun recognizes who the deep voice belongs to.
 

Great just the person I was trying to avoid.
 

"Y-yeah I'm okay, I-Its just a little wound, no big deal."

He goes down on his knee checking on her wounds, "But it looks pretty bad though, you should go to the clinic."

"Umm.. yeah probably."

"Can you walk?"

"Y-yeah," She tries to stand up once again grabbing the handle of the stairs but realizing immediately that she can't bare the pain that was pressuring her legs. "Ah! Ouch," She crouched back to her previous position.

"H-here I can help you," he crouches next to her.

"N-no its okay, I'll manage. I just need to sit for awhile."

"No Baek! Can't you see that your wounds must be treated immediately. Look, you even twist your ankle!"

Baekhyun was surprised at his concern. That aside, she can't help but to notice how he calls her by her nickname like how he used to call her before, "Uh... Really chanyeol, its-"

"No. I know you hate seeing me but please let me just take you to the clinic," Chanyeol said sternly almost begging.
 

although my heart aches every time I see you, I couldn't bring myself to hate you.
 

Baekhyun looked down, "I-i can't really stand up."

"Yeah I can see that, nice try by the way."

Baekhyun shoot him a glare annoyed at his sassiness. If it was in the past she'd be laughing with him.

"Here, you can lean on my shoulder. I'll hold you."

Baekhyun nodded letting Chanyeol grab her arm and putting it over his head, while his other hand grab onto her waist. Baekhyun blushed at the action and just when she was about to say something to him, their heads turn at the same time, leaving them only with a small distance between each other. She backed her face a little, flustered at the proximity between them and breaking the silence, "L-lets go."

"O-okay", He stuttered.

Once they reached the clinic, Chanyeol puts her down gently on the chair. The nurse was surprised at the student's wounds and immediately helps her on cleaning up and treating the wounds. The nurse also asked Chanyeol to helped her with holding the ice pack to her ankle, which was followed by Chanyeol obediently. Baekhyun was honestly confused on why Chanyeol is still here, he could've just leave after dropping her off at the clinic. Class was already over since an hour ago, he could go home if he wants to.

"There you go," The nurse finished treating her wounds.

Baekhyun rises from the chair, trying to stand up feeling much better than before and bowed her head to the nurse, "Thank you miss."

"Be careful next time okay? and ask your boyfriend to take care of you too," Gesturing at Chanyeol.

"A-ah miss you misunders-"

"I understand miss, thank you once again," Chanyeol cut her off while bowing to the nurse.

He then grab baekhyun's arm and putting it over his head again. The both of them walk slowly towards the school's gate. When they finally reach the gate, Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol is finally gonna let her go so that she can go home.

"How do you usually go home?"

"I take the bus."

"I'm taking you home then."

"W-what? you don't have to, I can walk by myself okay?" She escapes Chanyeol's grip and tries to walk away heading to the bus stop.

Not even a meter away Chanyeol grabs the limping girl, "Come with me baek."

"No get away!"

Chanyeol let out a sigh, "You leave me no choice."

All of the sudden Chanyeol puts his hands under her knees, lifting Baekhyun off the ground and placing her safely into his arms. "Eep!" Baekhyun yelps and notices that Chanyeol just swept her off her feet, both metaphorically and literally.

"P-put me down!" She argues while securing her arms around his neck.

Chanyeol only smirk and continues walking, Baekhyun's heart is beating too loud. She can't think straight at the sudden physical contact. Baekhyun was relieved that it was way past dismissal time because no students were spotted around the school's parking area.
 

 

-
 

 

Soon they reached Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol opens the door while putting Baekhyun in carefully as if she might break in a second. He closed the door leaving Baekhyun to panic alone in his car.
 

Should i try getting out of his car while he's not here? Yeah I should,
 

but baekhyun's idea was soon vanished into the air as the giant steps into the car, which she inwardly curse. She looked at him for a while and looked back at the handle of the door to her left. Chanyeol locked the door instinctively, "Don't even think about it Baek."

She lets out a loud sigh and leans back into her seat, giving Chanyeol a satisfied grin as she finally gives up on trying to escape. Chanyeol then start up the car, halting himself from putting on his seatbelt as he stared at the girl  beside him. Baekhyun is confused on why is he staring at her all of the sudden but she became more confused when he moves closer to her, looking at her with an intense gaze. 
 

No not this again!

She shield her face, arms covering her whole face.

Then she heard a click.

 

Chanyeol put the seatbelt on her. "There you go, wouldn't want you to get into another accident do we?"

Baekhun snapped up from her position, embarrassed at her action. While chanyeol laugh softly to himself at her cute behavior. She quickly scoot further away from him if thats even possible and leaned closely to the window instead.