Suspicious

You Don't Know Love

The next day after the festival, both baekhyun and chanyeol seemed a lot closer than ever perhaps even more than before. Jongin looked at his two friends who seemed to be fully immersed in their own world. He then inspect the two who are currently laughing at something chanyeol showed her from his phone. They're sitting awfully close to each other, looking way to comfortable with the small amount to almost no amount of distance between them. Jongin has been standing in front of them for a good couple of minutes yet none of the two have are aware of his presence.

Noticing that the two will continue to ignore him, jongin made small coughing sound hoping the two will hear him now. Turns out luck is not on his side today so he made an ever louder coughing sound. Coincidentally at the very same time, Chanyeol laughed harder than before successfully covering jongin's voice. Having enough of being ignored, jongin stomps closer to the both of his friends and yell, "Yah! How much longer are you both gonna ignore me?!"

Finally noticing her friend, Chanyeol pulled out his earphone. "Kai hey! when did you get here?"

Baekhyun too pulled out her earphone, "Yeah we didn't hear you."

"Obviously," Jongin rolled his eyes and proceed on sitting beside chanyeol.

"You guys seemed busy, I didn't want to disturb." Jongin said sarcastically.

"Nonsense jongin! We were just watching this funny video of the unreleased cut from one piece special episode. Do you want to see?" Baekhyun showed him the phone.

"Nah not interested in your weaboo stuffs."

"Hey! Rude," Chanyeol put back his phone into his pocket.

"And ignoring me for almost 5 minute is not..." Jongin whispered quietly while he takes off his blazer getting ready for practice.

Chanyeol shot a confused face hoping jongin to repeat what he just said and to elaborate his sarcasm but jongin immediately changes the topic, "So... how's your weekend guys?"

Baekhyun perked up, "It was fun! I went to the music festival I told you about."

"Ah right... I'm sorry again for not being able to accompany you."

"Its okay- I actually went with chanyeol yesterday, we had fun during the festival right chanyeol?"

Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically.

Jongin think back to the chat chanyeol sent last night.

 

chanyeol

  Tell baek Im omw    ✓✓

 

 

Wasn't he busy?... I thought he meant that he was on his way to his event? So did he actually...

 

 

"Kai! Come on let's practice, the show is near we have to practice as much as we can." Chanyeol called him while he tuned his guitar.

"R-right coming!"

 

 

 

*the next day; lunch break*

 

 

 

Since Kai had to see his basketball coach regarding his clashed schedule of practice between dancing and basketball, baekhyun decided to leave him alone to settle his business. Not feeling hungry baekhyun decided to roam around the school, avoiding the crowded areas just to pass time. As she walk up the stairs she heard someone bickering. When she looked up she saw Jinah and a pissed looking chanyeol arguing over the stairs.

Not wanting to cause any attention baekhyun ducked her head low, covering her face with her hair while walking faster trying to escape the couple. When baekhyun made it pass the couple, keeping a safe distance between them she walked carefully to her locker. While she was heading towards her locker, a finger poke her in the shoulder and when she turns around she found out that it was no other than Chanyeol.

 

Why am I not surprised?

 

Baekhyun looked at him for a while but no words were exchange between the two so she turns her back once again, walking to her locker. "Yah! Not even a hello?" Chanyeol yells.

Baekhyun opens her locker and grabs her stuffs, "Did you say hello?"

"Ye—..." Chanyeol thinks, "I didn't did i?"

"Bingo," Baekhyun pat his shoulder.

Chanyeol leans on the locker next to her while giggling, "You must think I'm kinda stupid huh?"

"Kinda? That's an understatement," Baekhyun jokes.

Chanyeol mouth gapes, "Take that back."

"No~" Baekhyun pokes out her tongue playfully.

"Did I tell you I miss the old quiet and kind baekhyun?" He said now facing baekhyun while leaning closer to her.

"Why do I feel like someone said that before?"

"Dejavu?"

"Uhuh... Besides, the old baekhyun is not gone. It's only a part of her that you've yet to know. You're getting to know many sides of her now," Baekhyun says as she push chanyeol's face away from her.

"Yeah, and I'm happy to learn all of her." Chanyeol said while smiling.

Baekhyun was caught off guard by chanyeol's sudden outburst, "A-anyway I've printed the photos from the festival. You said you wanted a copy so I print extra."

Chanyeol's eyes lights up, "Really?"

Baekhyun handed him a stack of pictures of them during the festival, "Whoa it came out really good."

"I know right? I'm a pretty good photographer right?" Baekhyun boast herself.

"and a pretty model too," Chanyeol said while looking at one picture he's holding.

"Huh?" Baekhyun moved towards his side to see the picture and saw that it was a picture of her. It was the one chanyeol took of her that night, "Hey that's not supposed to be there! I forgot to take it out... Hey give it to me," Baekhyun looked displeased.

"No way!" Chanyeol looks down on her smirking evily.

"I'm being serious yeol, give it back." Baekhyun tried reaching for the picture but chanyeol was already raising his hand above her head, reflex fast as a basketball player.

"Never," He smiled teasingly.

Baekhyun jumped while trying her best to grab the picture, "Park you're really being a bully right now!"

"And you're being cute."

Baekhyun's face turns red immediately, "N-not funny! Don't think that you can get away easily by swooning me with your flirtatious remarks."

"I'm being honest though," Chanyeol said confidently.

Baekhyun is done with him, she's just too speechless to continue their bickering. She stomps away from him, pissed and flustered at the same time.

"Y-yah Byun! Why are you leaving me alone?? Let's go together!"

"Get away from me Park Yoda!" Baekhyun yells as she walks away angrily.

Chanyeol laughed at baekhyun's tantrum thinking how adorable baekhyun looked just now. He fold the picture putting in inside his wallet and running to Baekhyun so that he can catch up with her.

"Baekhyun-ah wait for me~ why are you being so cruel?"

"Step closer and i'll kick you!"

"Why are you so mad~ You have a picture of me too right?" Chanyeol finally catch up when baekhyun halt her step all of the sudden.

"I d-do not..." She said nervously not looking back to chanyeol.

"Its okay if you do~" Chanyeol once again

She looked back at him, kicking him in the shin. "Oww!!! fuc—"

"I hate you park chanyeol." Baekhyun walks away faster this time.

Chanyeol laughed while holding his shin, "Yah how could you just leave after you kicked me?"

Chanyeol proceed on following the girl again, wanting to annoy her.

 

 

Unknown to the both of them, someone saw the whole scene of the both of them looking friendly...too friendly.