Stupid Decisions

You Don't Know Love

The car ride was quiet, they only exchange words when he asked the address to her house. Baekhyun was leaning towards the window, looking at the scenery instead of talking to the giant. Honestly Chanyeol hates the tension so he decided to turn on the radio instead. When they stop at the red light, Chanyeol noticed that baekhyun was humming to the song on the radio. If chanyeol was being honest, he would say that he missed her melodic voice, he missed hanging out with her, he also missed her reaction every time he teases her. In short he missed her.
 

Nowadays Chanyeol spent his lunch with his friends, talking about things chanyeol doesn't care about, such as hot girls in their school. Its okay to hang out with them once in a while, but doing it everyday is tiring for him. He saw baekhyun a couple of times. He admits it, he was avoiding baekhyun. He was confused, he had only known baekhyun for a while but its scary how it seemed like he has known her his entire life.

He always sees her as a friend so the fact that she kissed him out of nowhere still surprises him. He was surprised at baekhyun's action, but he was more surprised at his own action when he kissed her back. He didn't know what he was doing, but he knew that he wanted that. He thinks back to the time he spent with baekhyun, how everything always felt so right. Chanyeol was never afraid of showing his true self to baekhyun, he could tell her anything, especially about his passion. He never felt more connected with other people than he ever did with baekhyun. Thats why knowing that they're friends and realizing that they're doing something what friends aren't supposed to be do, made him retreat his action back.

 

~ throwback ~

 

 

He couldn't think straight and he was panicking at what to say or do.

"Did I do something wrong? I-im sorry, I'm new at thi-" She asked carefully.

"I'm sorry I can't do this, I-i have a girlfriend," He stated.

 

Yeah an imaginary girlfriend, great reason Park Chanyeol.

 

After saying that, chanyeol realized that he should actually find himself a girlfriend, that if he doesn't want to get caught. Thats why after the confrontation he ran out of the classroom to find someone particular in his mind. When he spotted the person, he grabbed the person's arm gaining the person's attention.

"I need to talk to you in private."

"Hm? Okay, be right back guys."

They head out somewhere far enough from the class, perfectly out of reach from their classmates.

 

The person then eyed him curiously, "So.. what brings you here?"

"About your suggestion..."

"Huh? Ooh, you're finally considering it?"

"Lets go out."

The person's eyes turns wide at the confession, "W-what? Are you for real?"

"Y-yeah." Chanyeol said hesitantly while looking down, secretly thinking again. The person only stares at chanyeol with astonished expression.

"Well I gotta go- I'll talk to you later." with that chanyeol leave the person. The person was still surprised at chanyeol's sudden agreement. When a named was called, the person turns back to the voice.

"So why did Park Chanyeol cornered you all of the sudden?" One of the classmate asked.

"Guess what? He asked me out!" The person told the news excitedly.

Then the girls started screaming in joy happy for their friend, "I'm so happy for you Jinah!" The other girl said louder.

"Thank you girls, though I wonder what's the sudden change of mind."

"Well maybe he finally realize how beautiful you are."

"hmm.. yeah maybe. But who cares? He finally come around," She giggled with her group of friends.

 

-

When the next day rolled, The news about Chanyeol dating Jinah was spread like a wildfire. Everyone in the school was talking about it, Chanyeol heard people whispering around him, probably gossiping about his new relationship.

"Chanyeol! Dude wait!"

Chanyeol stopped walking to see a guy, hands on his knee, taking heavy breath looking like he just ran a marathon, "D-dude I heard that you... you-"

"Yah Sehun, take a breath first."

Sehun then took one final breath before standing up straight, grabbing chanyeol's collar, "Dude is it true that you're dating Im Jinah right now?!"

Chanyeol pushed his friend away. "Yeah I am, geez stop making a fuss," He said boringly.

"A fuss? Dude we're talking about the same Im Jinah right? Pretty face, big s, slim figure, nice ?"

"I guess?" Chanyeol answered not entirely sure.

"Dude Im so proud of you! Finally you can say goodbye to your ity," he laughed.

"Shut the up Sehun." Chanyeol said leaving his friend alone.

"Hey! Where are you going? Chanyeol! Fine, i'll see you later then~" his friend waved at him from a far.

 

Chanyeol doesn't know why is he in such a bad mood, everything seemed to irritates him. As lunch break rolls he sat in the canteen, bombarded by questions from his friends. His friends were ecstatic of his new relationship. A couple moments later, after some loud teasing from his teammates, what appeared as his girlfriend came into their table.

Chanyeol sat up to greet his 'girlfriend' but was surprised when she reach out to his neck and hug him instead, "Hey Chanyeollie~" Making the guys at the table whistling.

"Um H-hey Jinah.." He pushed her down making her pout, somehow her pout doesn't appear as cute as someone else's.

"Hey! Do you wanna hang out after school?"

"Um yeah sure, where to?"

"To the mall?" She suggest to him cutely.

"Okay sure."

"Yeay! Okay ill see you later kay," Jinah then hugs him again.

Once chanyeol lets go of Jinah he felt like someone was staring at them, he could've swear he saw someone standing there but he later on shrug it off as it appears nothing was there.