Sisters

You Don't Know Love

 

The three decided to take a break from shopping because the only guy of the group was being whiny and was complaining of how tired his limbs are. So here they are in front of an ice cream parlor eating some sweets to fulfill the little boy's request.

"Ah this is nice... chocolate ice cream never disappoint." Jongin murmured while his ice cream like a kid.

"You know who disappoints? Yo— Hey give it back!" Baekhyun wasn't able to finish her words, she was already mad because jongin took her ice cream out of her hand.

"Two is better than one~" Jongin sings while taking a scope out of baekhyun's strawberry sundae.

"Jongin give my Ice cream back! You already have one is it still not enough?"

"Yah Kim jongin give baekhyun's ice cream back. Dont be greedy. and wipe your mouth, you got ice cream all over your face." Kyungsoo threatened her boyfriend while pinching his side.

Jongin screamed and unwillingly gives baekhyun back her ice cream while muttering some inaudible words underneath his breath.

"Unnie you're the best!!" Baekhyun put both of her thumbs up at kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo then just smile back warmly at baekhyun, thinking of how sweet baekhyun is. If people ask if she's jealous of baekhyun and jongin's relationship she would shrug it off.

She knew that jongin would never do such thing. She knew that he only have pure intentions and that he has a kind heart. Jongin knew what baekhyun was going through so of course instinctively he befriended her. instead of being jealous she was actually proud of her boyfriend.

Baekhyun on the other hand, she only met her today and although they called each other before, it is safe to say that kyungsoo is really fond of her and that she sees her like a little sister.

"Unnie thank you for helping me today, I've not been going out in a while. I forgot how fun it is to go shopping with a friend that is a girl." She side eyed jongin while mouthing no offense.

"Last time I had this much fun was back when I still live in Bucheon. I would hang out with friends that I grew up with and we would go to the beach and have sleepovers."

Baekhyun tells her stories excitedly but sighs after that, "Its really different here in the big city though, the people here are really different," she laughed sadly.

"But Im glad you and jongin is here," Kyungsoo holds her hand.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but to cooed at baekhyun's touching words and stand up to hug her.

"You girls are very lovey-dovey today yet very violent towards me."

The comment made the two girls laughed and broke the serious atmosphere.

The two sat back and proceed on eating their ice cram while talking about varieties of things, mostly teasing jongin though.

 

 

-

 

"Hey baek take a look at that."

"Hm?" Baekhyun turns around and see the person jongin was referring to.

Of all the place why are they here? Ugh.. cant they choose other salon.

She stare back at her Ice cream eating it quietly, not acknowledging jongin's comment.

"Is that him?" Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun finally looked up from her ice cream that was long gone, "Err...yeah but no big deal, he's irrelevant. I-i mean we're cool and all. Plus Ive moved on from him."

"Pftt moved on," Jongin scoffed.

"Fine, Im trying okay? Would you give me a break jongin." Baekhyun's eyes threw daggers at him.

"Its alright, it must've been hard on you. Especially since you've been seeing him more often these days." Kyungsoo held her hand softly.

Baekhyun sighs but still managed to smile at kyungsoo's gesture.

 

"You know its his birthday soon right?" Jongin asked while munching his second ice cream of the day.

"Really? Oh wait I do recall him telling me that his birthday is on November because we we're talking about our zodiac but I forgot when though."

Jongin eyed baekhyun and give off a judgmental look.

"What?"

"They're both are so weird..." jongin whispered to himself.

He grabbed his phone to check today's date to save himself.

 "Anyway, Its on the 27th so umm...i'm guessing in a couple of days?"

Baekhyun grabbed his phone and stared at him with surprised eyes, "Thats in 5 more days!"

"I guess? Why are you getting so fired up about it anyway? Are you perhaps planning on giving him a present?" Jongin asked eyed her curiously.

"W-what no! I was just surprised..." she sat back while looking away.

Jongin snickered and mocks baekhyun while whispering, "iVe mOvEd oN."

Kyungsoo jabbed jongin hard enough for him to threat him keep his lips shut but not hard enough to hurt him.

"For the record I think you're better than his girlfriend," Kyungsoo whispered to baekhyun.

 

-

 

After resting at the ice cream parlor, they head back to the store to look for some last touches for the costume. A while later kyungsoo and found the perfect piece of outfit for her, now all she needs is find jongin's. While the two search for the clothes baekhyun excused herself from the couple, telling them she needed to buy something for a school project when actually she's giving them some time alone because she knows how much jongin misses his girlfriend.

 

-

 

While walking around the mall, baekhyun passed a certain store that caught her attention. It was a Disney merchandise store. When she entered the store she noticed that the store was consist of mostly children. When she toured around the store she stopped to at a certain section that reminded her of a certain someone. She take a close look at the adorable plushies in front of her

 

 

Hmmm... he likes this kinds of stuff right?.. Nah of course not, its too silly.

 

 

When she was about to leave the store she saw something that caught her interest.

 

It was a merchandise of one of Disney's latest movie, but a really unique and iconic one.

 

"Wow, Im not even a fan and Im pretty intrigued on buying this." Baekhyun whispers to herself.

"Hey, how am I help you? Anything that catches your interest?" One of the employee approached baekhyun.

"Ah yes, can I ask how much is this?"

"Oh this one is really popular in the market, its one of our limited edition release. You should totally get this before it runs out."

After explaining that, the employee showed her the price of the merch which caught baekhyun off her guard because it was not really wallet friendly.

 

this is too much! b-but her would like this right? should i just get it? or am I being stupid again...

screw it, ill buy it.

 

"Y-yeah okay ill be taking one please," Baekhyun replied softly.

When she exits the store, she texted jongin of his whereabouts to meet up again.

After seeing the two, she inform the couple that she needs to go home first. Since she's done with her costume shopping, she decided to let the couple have a little time on their own instead of entertaining her.

 

 

While walking back to the main entrance of the mall, she saw a record store that made her halt her step. Being a person who has a big interest in music would naturally bring curiosity towards the place. Baekhyun then entered and looked around the store in awe. While she was browsing through album collections, she encounter a couple of old record that she's fond of.

 

Whoa my dad used to play this all the time

 

She puts the cd into the player, grabbed the headphone and pressed the play button. Baekhyun smiled to herself recalling back the memories in her head of her family back in Bucheon. She missed her hometown so dearly, to think that her parents work their of to send her to a better school so that she can get better opportunities for job is just something she couldn't never payback. They had a lot of sacrifices to make so at times when she gets lonely she thinks back to her family back in Bucheon. She missed them so dearly, also her friends too. Her folks back there are less judgmental compared to the people here.

But regardless of the bad side, she's thankful of what she have in her life now. Baekhyun could not wait for winter break so that she can go back to her home to celebrate Christmas with her loved ones. Not wanting to get more emotional she puts the cd back and went back on looking at the other collection of what the store have to offer. When she saw the title of one of her favorite band in the catalogue she immediately grabbed the label. but as she reached the album, her hand didn't catch the album instead it touches someone else's

"Oh sorry! I didn't see your hand—...!!" Baekhyun gasped as soon as she saw who was the owner of the hand.