Beautiful

You Don't Know Love

"Anyway... I still have one more present for you." Baekhyun say breaking the hug.

Chanyeol sniffs, "Again? But you already get me the best present ever."

"So does that mean you dont want it?" baekhyun teases

"Of course I want it! Please give it to me," chanyeol gather his palm together pleading baekhyun like a little puppy asking for its treat.

Baekhyun giggles at chanyeol's silly gesture, "Okay okay you can stop now."

Chanyeol jumps in his seat excitedly. Baekhyun then proceed in taking out her phone to play a music from her gallery.

Baekhyun clears and chanyeol hears faint piano starts playing from her phone with that she begin singing.

 

 

I do believe all the love you give

All of the things you do

Love you, Love you

I'll keep you safe, don't you worry

I wouldn't leave, wanna keep you near

Cause i feel the same way too

Love you, Love you

Want you to know that I'm with you

I will love you and love you and love you

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you

I will please you for all time

I don't wanna lose you and lose you and lose you

Cause I need you and need you and need you

So I want you to be my baby

you've got to understand my love

You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy

You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy

 

 

 

Throughout baekhyun's singing, chanyeol kept a mum being to immersed in her performance. He was actually tearing up as she sings the song, he thought it sounded too familiar.

He was glad and touched by the performance that baekhyun present to him. Chanyeol couldnt help to drop a few tears as he felt overwhelmed by the present, he tries to keep his sniffles as quiet as he can so that she finish her singing beautifully.

"Yah why are you crying so much today? Its your birthday, you're supposed to be happy!" Baekhyun whined looking at chanyeol wiping his tears when she finished singing.

"How can I not cry? You just sang our song..." Chanyeol pout sadly.

"So you do remember!" Baekhyun smiled proudly.

"Of course...and you finished it perfectly, though I remember it being 'beautiful girl' instead boy," Chanyeol laugh softly.

"But I think you fit better as a beautiful boy than a girl chanyeol-ah."

Chanyeol chuckled at her comment, "So you think I'm handsome?" He asked with a hint of flirting.

Baekhyun then laugh warmly, "That's not what I meant yeol, i mean you're beautiful. Not just physically but as a person. Seeing you right now... I'm so proud of what you have become. You continuously grow into a better person, its a beautiful process."

"W-what...?"

Baekhyun looked towards the window and smiled to herself, "You're different than before, you're starting to become yourself more. Not a lot of people can do that..." Baekhyun looked down as she whispered the last part.

Chanyeol once again stepped out of his chair to give baekhyun the biggest hug she ever gotten, "Believe me...its the other way around."

 

 

 

 

M O N D A Y

 

 

Since finals are over, the students were given a week off to prepare for the year end festival that is happening on the weekend. So there goes jongin walking to the gym in the morning for practice.

"Morning," Jongin yawns.

Baekhyun doesn't look up from her laptop and greet her friend, "Morning nini, can you come here and check this out? I gotta a few ideas I can put into my performance but I don't know how it would turn out."

"How are you already functioning in the morning," Jongin rub his eyes while taking a sit next to her.

"Shhh check this out," Baekhyun turn his head to the laptop forcefully turning his attention to the new idea.

Jongin hums at the choreography, "That looks cool Baek, I think it would really add to your performance."

Baekhyun smile enthusiastically and continue working on perfecting her performance.

"Why are you working so hard anyway Byun? You tryna take the first place from me?"

Baekhyun continued focusing herself on her laptop not even sparing jongin a glance, "No, I don't care about first place. I just want to prove myself to all those people who looked down on me."

"But I don't want you to push yourself too hard, you know that you don't need their justification right?"

Baekhyun stopped typing and smile to herself, "I know...but i'm doing this for myself, I need this."

"Wow I can literally see the fire in your eyes Byun, you can do it girl! Seeing you this passionate for the festival makes me want to step up my game woo-hoo!!!" Jongin stands up and begin stretching his body.

"I think I should watch out then~" Baekhyun replies cutely.

Both of them ended up doing warm up together, Baekhyun was forced to do many stretches that are not up to her capabilities. In the end she sweats more during the warm up than her actual dancing.

Baekhyun heave a heavy breath as they finish their routine, "W-why are you torturing me? Are you paying your revenge on me?"

Jongin smiled proudly looking at baekhyun's state, "Nonsense! The festival is just around the corner, we gotta push ourselves to the limit!"

"B-but a while ago you told me not to push myself too hard if I can't bare it-" Baekhyun said breathlessly.

"You dont have to but i do," Jongin reached to pull baekhyun from the ground telling her to take a sit on the bleacher instead. Baekhyun sat on the bleacher while wiping her sweats away from her face, just in time when chanyeol enters the gym.

"Wow you guys are already in it to win it," Chanyeol reaches the bottle in his bag and give it to baekhyun as soon as he saw the state she was in.

"Here drink up, you're probably dehydrated."

Baekhyun only smile as she was given the water from chanyeol, too thirsty to utter a reply.

"Not even for me?" Jongin says flatly.

"Sorry bro I only brought one."

"Then buy me one from the cafeteria hyung," Jongin pouts.

"Yah do I look like your slave Kim jongin?" Chanyeol look at jongin for awhile but quickly look back at baekhyun worriedly.

Jongin crossed his arms, "You're supposed to help me with my performance. Why are you helping her instead?"

"Cause you're not looking after her when you're supposed to."

Baekhyun blushed at Chanyeol's nagging at Jongin.

"Why did you make her work so hard anyway? I never seen her this tired from your usual warm up," Chanyeol said while wiping baekhyun's sweat off her face, making her blush more than she already are.

Jongin walked over the two oblivious couple, "That's because it wasn't her warm up routine, it was ours! the basketball team."

Chanyeol turn his back to Jongin so fast he could pass as one of those ghost who does jump scare, "You what?! Are you out of your mind Kim Kai?!"

At chanyeol's respond kai couldn't help to hold back his laughter, "I-i think its a good workout for her."

Chanyeol stand up and face jongin with his serious face, "Okay from now on don't tire baekhyun if its not necessary!"

"Why not? She's my student, its part of her training." Jongin challenged him.

Chanyeol grabbed Jongin's shoulder as if snap him out of his mind, "Baekhyun should be prepped for her performance, not tortured so that she can't perform!"

"I told him the same thing..." Baekhyun pouts like she's complaining to chanyeol about her friend's bad treatment.

Chanyeol looked back at baekhyun's sad look and pity the tired girl, "Don't you dare bully poor baekhyunnie, I'll be keeping my eyes on you dongsaeng!"

Jongin raised his eyebrows at his hyung, "Yah Baekhyun get me something to drink from the cafeteria."

Baekhyun looked annoyed at his friend's request but before she can complain someone interfere, "What did I just said to you Kim Kai!"

Jongin looked at Chanyeol with poker face, "I want to go back on perfecting her moves for the performance but it looks like I won't be able to do it if I'm dehydrated."

"Fine, i'll get it for you. In the meantime no telling baekhyun what to do! Such a spoiled brat." Chanyeol murmured as he makes his way to the cafeteria.

 

Baekhyun laugh at the two friends bickering for no good reason. As chanyeol exited the gym Jongin grabbed baekhyun's attention back, "He's whipped."

"He's just being nice nini," Baekhyun said as she tighten her shoelaces.

"Anyway...did he like the present?" Jongin wiped his own sweats.

"Yeah he did. It was surprising really...but I'm glad that he liked it," Baekhyun smiled as the memory of last Friday flashes.

"Good to know that he's not the only one then."

"The only one who's what?" Baekhyun asked not getting what he's implying.

"Nothing, I'm just glad that you're happy," Jongin ended his reply with messing up her hair.

"YAH KIM KAI I LEFT YOU FOR 2 MINUTES AND YOU'RE ALREADY BULLYING HER AGAIN! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER—"

"Then can I bully you instead hyung~" Jongin clings onto chanyeol's arms.

"You're not getting away from this Jongin-ah!" Chanyeol poke Jongin till he hits the ground.

 

Baekhyun smiled at the two friends just acting silly to one and another.

 

 

Chanyeol, what am I supposed to do now? Im so pitiful...

 

 

"Hey its okay, I won't let him bother you again baek. Please don't be sad," Chanyeol's comfort wakes her up from her loud mind.

"I'm not, i'm actually really happy. Thank you Chanyeol," Baekhyun say as she grabbed his hands.

 

 

You really are amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

hows everyone holding on?? i hope yall doing okayy

stay safe guys<3