Worrisome

You Don't Know Love

Baekhyun wipes her tears and begins to collect her things. She puts her stuffs back into the locker and organized them as neat as she can although some of her things can't be saved due to destruction of Jinah and her friends. After she's done with her locker, she made her way to the 1st floor to retrieve her bag.

 

It was not easy to locate her bag, as it landed behind the bushes, not to mention the things that were inside were spread out randomly. Once she's finished cleaning her bag she realized how much time it took for her to gather all her stuffs as the sky already turns dark. Baekhyun then walk back to her house as she missed the last bus.

 

 

    the next day    

 

Chanyeol woke up smiling, excited for the day. Not only that he's finally free from practice for the day, he also gonna go out with Baekhyun today. Chanyeol styled his hair neatly not forgetting to put on his favorite perfume.

When Chanyeol reached for his car key an idea of picking baekhyun up from her house popped into his head. He decided to give baekhyun a ring so that she'll noticed but after a couple rings his call was directed onto her voicemail instead, "i should pick her up for school." Chanyeol said to himself as he makes his way to her house. Once he arrived at her place, Chanyeol made his way to her door and knock on it.

He waited for almost 15 minutes but he got no answer from behind the door, "I guess she went to school already?" Chanyeol then quickly made his way to the school as he's about to be late for his first period and as predicted he was late and was asked to write a long useless unnecessary essay.

When the bell rings for lunch break, chanyeol quickly made his way out of his class to find baekhyun but immediately stops his steps as he realized he has no clue on where could the girl be. So for the past 30 minutes all Chanyeol did was running around the school to find the girl. He went to library, rooftop, gym even their secret classroom but even then he didn't manage to find the girl. His last resort was to wait for her in front of her class, he knew the girl doesn't like the attention but he has no other choice left.

Just as he predicted he saw byun baekhyun walks towards her classroom with earphones on.

 

 

So cute...

 

 

Chanyeol taps her shoulder all smiling. When baekhyun looked up and saw Chanyeol she was a bit hesitant on talking with him, especially in front of her classroom which has Jinah and her minions as her classmates.

Baekhyun took one of her earphones out of her ear, "What can I help you with chanyeol?"

Trying to disregard the sudden formality Chanyeol smiled warmly at her, "Hey why didn't you answer my calls this morning? I even went to your house earlier but no one answered it."

"Oh sorry... i wasn't aware of your call, what do you need?"

"Oh I actually wanted to pick you up from your house so that we can go to school together."

"Ah...there's no need for that, I can go to school by myself. Is that all?" Baekhyun asked monotonously.

"Umm...Right! S-so about the later...are you still up for it?" Chanyeol asked nervously.

Baekhyun eyes lights up for seconds and quickly divert her eyes somewhere else, "About that...I-i can't. Something came up, I'm sorry."

Chanyeol looks sad but immediately brush it off, "Well that can't be helped, maybe next time?"

Baekhyun is looking at her feet throughout the conversation, "y-yeah i supposed so..."

Chanyeol realized that baekhyun seemed quieter than usual, not her usual type of quiet its a new one that if chanyeol is being honest looks concerning, "Hey baek...are you okay?"

"I'm okay.." Baekhyun replied shortly.

Chanyeol grabs her shoulder, "You know you can tell me anything right?"

As baekhyun looks up to Chanyeol she noticed that one of Jinah's friend is walking her way to the class. She immediately push Chanyeol's hand off of her, "Yeah- look I gotta go," with that Baekhyun left abruptly making chanyeol feel more uneasy than he already was.

As soon as the last period ends baekhyun immediately pack her stuffs and make her way out of the school, heading back to her house not wanting to stay longer in school.

While she was in the bus on her way back to her place, Baekhyun types something on her phone. Her fingers were hesitating on pressing the send button but in the end she gather the courage to send it.

 

 

 baekhyun 

Hey jongin, sorry for the sudden notice but I decided to not perform for the school festival Sorry for the trouble I've caused. ✔️

After sending the text baekhyun turns off her phone and not wanting to see the response of her friend. She wonders if she's doing the right thing or not.

 

 

 

-

 

 

While chanyeol was walking out of his classroom looking solemnly, he was approached by his friend who pulled him off his other classmates abruptly, "Hyung have you seen Baekhyun?"

Kai has a panic look on his face that snapped chanyeol out of his reverie, "Umm.. not since lunch? What's wrong?"

Kai looks even more jittery now, "It's just that...she sent me a text saying that she didn't want to participate in the school festival anymore and that's like in 2 more days..."

Chanyeol was taken back by the news, "W-what? What happened?"

"I'm not sure...but I don't really care if she decided to quit the performance, its her that I'm worried of...something bad must've happened."

Chanyeol's eyes are now filled with worries for the girl, "She did seemed different this morning...she looks a bit off."

Jongin sighs, "Really? Man.. what's up with that girl? I should check up on her, thanks for the help man."

Jongin tapped chanyeol's shoulder and begin to walk away from the taller, "Kai wait! I'll come with you...i'm worried of her as well."

Jongin smiles at his now changed friend, "Okay... let's find her together."

When the two made their way to the hallway, the two were halt when the coach yells something from afar, "hey Park! come here."

The two boys sighs as the coach calls him, "Sup coach." the taller one retorts lazily.

"I need you to fill this evaluation paper on the team's progress for the headmaster. He asked if the team have any complaints or suggestion to improve the school's basketball team. As the basketball team captain I think you're the most appropriate person to do this."

Chanyeol internally sigh at the sudden favor, "When's the deadline?"

"I was hoping you can do it now because the principal ask for it to be done as soon as possible since the semester is coming to an end."

Chanyeol looks at Kai sadly, "Its okay hyung I'll make sure to tell you how it goes."

Chanyeol bite his lips, disappointed at himself for not being there for baekhyun once again, "Send her my regards." With that the team captain left the younger one behind.

 

Not knowing how to console baekhyun alone, Jongin decided to call his girlfriend to help him up, "Ah noona...i need some help. It's about baekhyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

sorry for the long overdue update i was caught up with a lot of uni works
i swear i think my lecturer is pulling games with me-_-

 

anywho...

another reason why decided to update a new chapter is to remind you guys to not be silent with all the thing that have been going on in the world. I have seen many posts and tweets regarding the protest and it really saddens me how badly the cops are treating the people who are only seeking for equality. Please help spread awareness regarding the unfairness that our brothers and sisters have to face. if you want to help but feel like it wont do much, dont be discourage! its not about how big or small your platform its about the willingness in helping out our friends. If you're unable to go down the streets, you can do donation and sign many petition.Your voice matters, so please dont stay quiet. 

 Black Lives Matter 

 Justice for George FLoyd 

i hope everyone stays safe and healthy.