Girl Put Your Records On

You Don't Know Love

 

Chanyeol finally arrived in the salon, it wasn't technically a long journey. The place is in fact pretty close to their school but there were a lot of stops that they had to make such as Starbucks and a lot of clothing stores. Jinah hook her arms around chanyeol's as she enters the store, "Hey i'm Jinah and i'm here for my nails appointment."

"Right this way please," The employee smiled and showed her the way.

Jinah follows her, unconsciously leaving chanyeol behind to himself.

Chanyeol was only standing by the front door not knowing what to do or where to go so he opted to just stand awkwardly by the entrance.

"Chanyeol what are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna join me?" Jinah yelled from the manicure area.

"A-ah yeah Im coming..." Chanyeol walks fumblingly to her.

Jinah motioned for him to sit beside her as the staff started to massage her hands and foot. Chanyeol sits on the chair next to her while looking around the shop amusingly.

"Do you want them to do your nails too?"

"I-im good."

Jinah smiled sweetly, "You know...I'm really happy that we decided to go on this date chanyeol. I think its been too long."

"Uh yeah me too.."

"We should do this more often,"

"Y-yeah I guess... where do you want to go after this?"

"Hmm I'm not sure yet," Jinah said as she think of something.

"I got an idea, why don't we go to that food festival down the street from here? I heard theres a lot stuffs in there such as live music performance, fireworks and we could just chill on the grass while we ate some kebab." Chanyeol suggested happily, he saw the ad last week and he has been thinking about the said event.

He knew that he hasn't been giving the relationship a try and he's been pretty much half assed about her. Chanyeol thinks that he's being unfair to Jinah right now, so here he is trying to work it out with her. "Aww chanyeol you know i'd love too but you do realize that Im on a diet right? and sitting on the grass can get itchy. H-hey not to rough!" Jinah yelled at the staff when she scrubbed her foot with more pressure.

"Err right, I forgot about that." Chanyeol rubs his neck dejectedly.

"Oh I know what kind of fun things we should do!"

Chanyeol ears perk, "Really? Like what?"

"There's gonna be a fashion bazaar near the city and I heard that they're gonna be releasing some limited edition collections from an oversea designer."

"Oh... thats great."

"I was gonna go there with the girls but you can also tag along, it would be so fun! We can watch the fashion show together and all." She excitedly suggested chanyeol.

"I guess we can do that..."

"Really?? Im glad you're agreeing to this channie~"

Chanyeol only smiled at her sluggishly.

"Can you get my drink please? My hands are wet."

Chanyeol helped jinah with her drink, putting the straw into . After a couple of minutes past filled with nothing Chanyeol becomes more and more drowsy. Jinah was talking to the the employee about some beauty products that chanyeol couldn't care less, and now he's stuck in the shop doing nothing and no one to talk to. He stood up to stretch himself walked around the store just to pass times by. As he was standing in front of the door he saw a familiar figure that he knew.

 

Isn't that Kai?

Is he with another girl?

Is that baekhyun?

No it couldn't be...

Baekhyun's hair is light brown while her's are black.

 

When the black haired girl turns around, chanyeol was surer that the person is a hundred percent not baekhyun.

 

What is Kai doing with another girl? I t-thought he liked baekhyun? How is she gonna feel after knowing about this?

 

Chanyeol went back to Jinah and realized that she was still in too deep with her nails that she didn't noticed he left.

Chanyeol poke Jinah's shoulder, "Umm Jinah.. I'm gonna go take a leak kay?"

"Yeah yeah," Jinah looked up for a second while brushing chanyeol off quickly and continued to talking to the staff.

Chanyeol runs towards the shop that Kai and the mysterious girl were at.

To his luck they're still there, they are currently holding hands right now as they browse through the rack. Kai is clinging onto her like a baby, and even if she looks irritated with his act they look oddly comfortable with each other.

If chanyeol doesn't know baekhyun's feelings towards Kai he would think that Kai and the girl looks like a cute couple.

He decided to stop following them and to just walk around the mall aimlessly, not wanting to go back to Jinah because its boring there. While walking Chanyeol thinks of baekhyun,

 

How would she react to this? I bet she would be so sad when she realized Kai is taken. A-and I thought kai liked her? Was he lying?? Ugh this is annoying and its not even my business so why am I getting so overworked by this? No no.. baekhyun's a friend Im just worried of her.

 

When chanyeol stops wrecking his brain, he unconsciously stopped in front of a record store.

 

They still have this here?

 

As he entered the store he noticed that there were not a lot customers, he stares at the posters that were posted around the walls and ceilings that were consist of his all time favorite bands and singers. He roamed around the store and looked through the records of things they have. When he found that one of his favorite band was there he immediately reached for it, He realized that the band was probably the only album that he doesn't have.

Surprisingly when his hand reached for it another hand was resting on top of his, he wondered if the person wants to get the album too so he looked to his left to inspect and chanyeol was caught of guard when he realized who the person was. The person retracted their hand immediately, "Oh sorry! I didn't see your hand—...!!!"

 

No wonder is baekhyun, thought I've seen that hand from somewhere.

 

"C-chanyeol...?" Baekhyun's face was surprised and when she saw chanyeol next to her.

"Baek... w-what are you doing here? I thought you said you were going out with Kai earlier."

"We're done with that actually. See? I got it all here," she showed him her shopping bags.

While inspecting her shopping bags, he saw one that stick out more than the others, "You bought your costume from the Disney store...?"

Baekhyun's face become alarmed as soon he asked that.

"N-not that Im judging!!! They have some pretty cool stuffs there," Chanyeol reassured her.

"Err... y-yeah sorta," Baekhyun was looking down to her feet, her face was really red.

Was she embarrassed? There's no need to be though, He too is a big fan of Disney, although not a lot of people knows that...

"So... aren't you supposed to be with Jinah right now?" Baekhyun asked him snapping chanyeol out of his mind.

"Ah that.. yeah I am kinda," Chanyeol said as he looked around the store.

Oh snap I forgot about jinah... should I head back to the salon? But I don't really wanna go there and there's baekhyun here and—

"Kinda? Are you ditching her chanyeol?" She asked curiously.

"N-no Im not!! She's actually getting her nails done at the salon and I got bored so decided to stroll around the mall as I wait for her and I couldn't help but to enter this store."

Baekhyun nodded in acknowledgement, "Right.. right I understand, this place is intriguing indeed."

Chanyeol almost forgot that he and baekhyun share the same view and taste on music.

"Any way... I see that you reached for their album earlier, do you like them too perhaps?" Chanyeol asked wanting to change the topic.

"Oh yeah.. I really like their songs, and its rare to see their album nowadays."

Chanyeol smiled warmly at her, "Yeah actually I was about to get the album because I collect these kind of things. Sadly their work is one the album that I couldn't get my hands on."

Baekhyun then grabbed the album and give it to chanyeol, "Then go buy it then."

Chanyeol was surprised when baekhyun handed the album to him, "I-i thought you were buying it."

"Its alright, you're collecting them. I can just listen to them online anytime I want," She smiled softly at him and chanyeol thinks that his heart just swell a little.

Chanyeol felt bad about taking it so he reassured her once again, "You sure about this?"

"I'm sure okay? besides we can just listen to it together. T-that's if you're cool with it of course." Baekhyun stammered a little in the end.

Chanyeol showed her his pearly teeth, "Of course I wouldn't mind."

After that they talked more about other records of the stores and musicians that they're fond of.

Baekhyun shows an indie Korean-band album, "Oh I know them! They're actually playing at this event today near here."

"No way! Hyukoh is playing today? where!?" Chanyeol couldn't hide his excitement.

"Yess!! I am actually seeing them later at this food festival! Can you imagine eating a bunch of different food while listening to them and other performance too!"

"Wait, so you're telling me that the food event down the street has Hyukoh performing in it?!"

"Oh my gosh you know about this too? And yes they are!" Baekhyun is now jumping excitedly.

"Wow that sounds like a lot of fun," Chanyeol smiled with excitement but then sighs.

Noticing the dejected look on chanyeol stopped her from smiling again, "Is there something wrong?"

Chanyeol showed crestfallen face, "I was actually looking forward to that event but something came up."

"Oh... that b-but don't worry chanyeol! they hold this kind of event every now and then!" Baekhyun hold his shoulder to cheer him up.

Chanyeol then smiled to her, a more genuine one this time. When chanyeol's phone suddenly rings, he asked halt baekhyun to check his phone. The screen shows Jinah's name, he actually forgot about her.

"Duty call?" Baekhyun playfully asked him.

He smiled hesitantly and excused himself to answer the call, "H-hello?"

"Chanyeol where are you? I looked behind to check my bag and realized that you weren't there."

She sounded pissed alright.

"I told you I was taking a leak right?" He said unconvincingly.

"And how long does that take?"

"I'm sorry, I got caught up while touring around the mall."

"Just come back here okay." Jinah said and immediately hang up without saying anything else.

Chanyeol only sighs at her reply and face baekhyun back, "Hey look—"

"—You gotta go because she's looking for you huh?" Baekhyun finishes his words before does.

"Uhh right, how did you know?"

"She has a loud voice. Don't tell her I said that though," she giggled.

He laughed along with baekhyun, "Yeah I guess ill be taking off now, have fun at the event baek."

"Bye chanyeol," She waved her hands at him as he leave the store.