Switched

Chaennie Shots (Volume 1)

“Ah my head, I swear that is the last time I’m letting myself get dragged out.” Chaeyoung groaned, rubbing her head hoping to alleviate some of the pain. Deciding to get out of the bed proved to be an even worse idea.

 

“I’m seriously never drinking again.” Chaeyoung once again declared, trying to focus her somewhat blurry vision.

 

“This won’t do, I’ll just call lisa and hav..” But Chaeyoung’s words died in when she finally realized that she was not in the dorm and the reflection that’s staring at her from the mirror is not her face.

 

“WHAT THE ?!” Chaeyoung yelled, but quickly cupped realizing the voice that just came out of definitely does not belong to her. The absolute shock snapped the hangover right out of her system.

 

Shutting her eyes tight, Chaeyoung wondered if this is real or not.

 

Okay Chae let’s calm down, breath in and out. Your internal monologue is still in your “normal” voice, but your face is not the same. Omg did I accidentally take mushrooms last night or something. AM I HIGH?!

 

Chaeyoung mentally tried to calm herself down, while also thinking of a reasonable and scientific explanation for what the hell is going on. Taking a deep breath Chaeyoung slowly peeked open her right eye, but groaned in defeat when it still wasn’t her face that was looking back at her. Squinting at her reflection, Chaeyoung took a step closer to the mirror and began poking her cheeks, “Now where have I seen this face before?” She wondered.

 

“If you're done admiring yourself, come out and eat.” A feminie voice spoke, startling Chaeyoung and making her jump, staring at the person who was looking at her with an amused look on her face.

 

OMG she’s gorgeous, c’mon Chae think! Where have you seen her face before? Chaeyoung was drowning in her thoughts, while she stared at the unknown intruder.

 

“Hey you okay?” The stranger asked worriedly, briskly walking towards Chaeyoung and placing her hand on top of Chaeyoung’s forehead, “Hmm not warm. Do you feel dizzy or anything?” Chaeyoung shook her head no.

 

“Okay, well c’mon maybe you’re just hungry.”

 

“Uh wait, uhm...I haven’t brushed my teeth yet I’ll meet you out there in a bit.” Chaeyoung managed to voice out without stuttering.

 

“Whatever floats your boat.” The stranger smiled, before leaving Chaeyong alone.

 

“First let’s call Lisa, maybe she can help figure all this out. I’m sure this person has a phone or something right? Yeah, let’s find a cellphone.” Chaeyoung mused, before searching around for a phone. Luckily, it was charging on the nightstand next to the bed, so it didn’t require a lot of effort. With the phone in her hand, Chaeyoung unlocked the phone...Thank you Apple for Face ID.

 

“Alright so if my consciousness is in this person’s body, then where is her consciousness? There’s 2 possibilities...1.Her consciousness is in my body or 2. She’s just wandering soul….If that’s the case then does that mean that I unknowingly kicked her out of her own body? My God did I kill her?!” Chaeyoung was panicking, but then an idea came to her, so she dialed a number she knows by heart.

 

“Hello??” A groggy voice answered, a voice that Chaeyoung knows so well.

 

“Uhm Hello?” Chaeyoung replied, waiting for the stranger on the other line to respond.

 

“Yes hello, what is it?” The stranger asked, sounding very much irritated and more awake.

 

“I see you’re not a morning person, but I really need you to…”

 

“CHONG-AH! Wakey wakey!” Chaeyoung heard Lisa’s voice, followed by a scream and the sound of Lisa groaning in pain.

 

“YAH! What was the for?!” Lisa yelled.

 

“WHO THE ARE YOU?! What are you doing in my room?! Who the hell is Chong-ah?!”

 

“Okay Park Chaeyoung, calm down. Put the lamp down. It’s me Lisa, Lalisa Manoban, your best friend since like forever.” Lisa calmly explained.

 

“Lalisa? I don’t even know someone named Lalisa or Lisa. My best friend’s name is Kim Jisoo. WAIT! What did you do to my Chichu?!”

 

Chaeyoung heard rustling and doors being opened and slammed from the phone.

 

“Uhm hello?” Lisa’s voice suddenly came on the call and Chaeyoung almost cried.

 

“Lisa, stay calm. It’s me Chaeyoung. I don’t know what’s happening but I woke up and I’m like trapped in someone else’s body. I can prove that I’m Chaeyoung. You’re birthday is March 27th, you have 4 cats: Leo, Luca, Lily, and Louis, and in the 4th grade you accidentally called our homeroom teac…”

 

“Okay okay enough. I believe you. So tell me what the hell is happening Chaeng? Wait wait facetime me!” Lisa demanded and Chaeyoung quickly facetimed the girl.

 

“WHAT THE !? Chaeyoung do you know who you are right now?!” Lisa was having a breakdown, this was definitely not how she imagined she’d start the morning with.

 

“No, but that’s not the point right now.”

 

“YOU!” Chaeyoung heard her voice again, and suddenly she’s facing herself on the phone.

 

“YOU HAVE MY FACE?!” The stranger yelled, eyes wide.

 

“And you have mine.”

 

“Wait what?”

 

And so, the four of them ended up meeting in the place where Chaeyoung woke up.

 

“Okay wait you seriously don’t recognize me?”

 

“No I don’t, I’m sorry. Uhm but I’m Park Chaeyoung.” Chaeyoung finally introduced herself to the person who currently has her body.

 

“Hi Chaeyoung, I’m Kim Jisoo and grumpy over here is my bratty best friend Jennie Kim.” Jisoo spoke up, noticing the frown that was appearing on the blonde’s face.

 

“Nice to meet you...my stunned best friend here is Lalisa Manoban, but please call her Lisa.” Chaeyoung took the liberty of introducing Lisa to the two, because the girl was still very much in shock over whatever is happening to them right now.

 

“Okay so...how did this happen?” Jisoo asked, gesturing a switching motion with her hands.

 

“I’m not sure, I just woke up this morning with a pounding hangover...I was talking to myself when I realized that the voice that came out of my mouth did not sound like me whatsoever, and then I saw my reflection in the mirror and that’s when you barged in.” Chaeyoung briefly explained.

 

“Do you not remember anything from last night?”

 

Chaeyoung shook her head no, “I have a really bad alcohol tolerance….Lisa what happened to me last night?” The question knocked Lisa out of her daze, furrowing her brows.

 

“Well we went out to the usual place, you were avoiding alcohol like a plague...I didn’t see anyone hand you a weird drink, but you did have that cookie. Remember the old lady was selling some on the way home.”

 

“Wait, was she kind of hunched, blue dress, red scarf over her head?” Jisoo interrupted describing the old lady’s appearance and Chaeyoung slowly started to remember.

 

“Yes yes, she handed me a cookie saying it was on the house.”

 

“OMG...I think that lady might have something to do with all this.” Jisoo spoke up and eyed Jennie.

 

“What?”

 

“Remember the lady near the company the other day, the weird one who grabbed you and told you that something will happen and it’s up to you to know if it’s a blessing or a curse.”

 

“Ah the crazy grandma! Yeah I remember her, but you don’t really believe that she had something to do with whatever is happening right now right?”

 

“Well, there’s only one way to find out. Lisa, do you think you can bring us to where Chaeyoung got her cookie?” Jisoo asked, turning her attention back to the duo in front of her.

 

“Maybe she had a little stall a few blocks from the bar we went to last night.” Lisa replied.

 

“That’s fine. It’s a start at least. Let’s get ready and meet there.” Jisoo concluded.

 

“Wait.” Chaeyoung spoke up and the girls all looked at her.

 

“How are we..” Chaeyoung gestured to herself and Jennie, “Suppose to get ready?”

 

“Take a shower put on some clothes.” Jennie deadpanned.

 

“Gee thanks Sherlock didn’t figure that out myself.” Chaeyoung sarcastically replied.

 

Of all the people to switch bodies with, it would be with the brattiest most sarcastic annoying person ever! Chaeyoung mentailly rolled her eyes.

 

“Well then don’t ask stupid questions.”

 

“So are you really okay with me taking off all my clothes and showering in your body?” Chaeyoung asked, with a victorious smirk. Gotcha didn’t I princess?

 

“Yeah..we’re both girls anyways, not like I haven’t gone to a bathhouse before.” Jennie replied.

 

“Okay well you might be comfortable with it, but not me. I don’t even know you and you expect me to be okay with you showering in my body?”

 

“And what are you implying here Ms. Park?” Jennie glared in Chaeyoung’s body. Damn when did I look so vicious. Chaeyoung gulped.

 

“Okay that’s enough you two!” Jisoo intervened before things got worse, “Chaeyoung don’t worry about her, she won’t do anything to you. So can we all please get going? We still have a schedule in the afternoon.”

 

“Alright.” Chaeyoung relented, wanting to wipe the stupid smirk off of her own face.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Are you sure it was here… cause there’s nothing here.” Jennie grumbled.

 

“Yes I’m sure it was here Ch..I mean Jennie unnie.” Lisa replied, still trying to get used to the whole Jennie Kim stuck in her best friend’s body.

 

“Let’s just spread out and look around, maybe we’ll find her.” Jisoo spoke up, she too is weirded out by everything, but someone has to keep a level head and by the way Chaeyoung and Jennie argue and with Lisa seemingly in a daze all the time, she decided that she needs to be the one to do it.

 

“Good idea. Let’s go Chu.” Jennie dragged her best friend away.

 

“Oh my God Lisa, why does satan’s incarnate herself have to be stuck in my body.” Chaeyoung grumbled and Lisa couldn’t help but chuckle at her best friend.

 

“It’s not funny.” Chaeyoung was pouting.

 

“Stop Chae Stop…ah my stomach.” Lisa was laughing so much she was crying.

 

“Seriously Lisa! It’s not funny!” Chaeyoung stomped her feet and it got Lisa laughing like crazy again.

 

“Oh no it’s really funny Chae.. I mean look at you so smol and squishy right now. You know Jennie Kim is known for her resting face and don’t mess with me aura, but seeing you being all cute and adorable in her body is just so funny to me.” Lisa finally got a grip on her laughter.

 

“Whatever.” Chaeyoung huffed.

 

“But Chae...do you really not know who they are?”

 

“No..should I?”

 

“Oh my God! Chaeyoung I know you don’t usually pay attention to pop artists, but those two are LITERALLY everywhere! I mean look.” Lisa turned the girl and pointed at a giant billboard with Jennie’s and Jisoo’s face on it.

 

“Mhm.” Chaeyoung nodded, she could tell the two were famous being forced to be in a disguise right now proves it, but that didn’t faze the Australian girl. Famous people are people too. And Park Chaeyoung treats people equally.

 

“Oh boy, okay let me give you the rundown. In 2016 Jennie and Jisoo debuted as “J,” people thought that it was a new solo artist so when the music video came out it literally broke the internet. Those two captured everyone. The vocals, the rap, the dance, the looks those two have it all. Whatever they do, say, wear it trends.

 

“Really? That famous??”

 

“Yes! Oh oh remember when you kept repeating Stay on loop for months?”

 

“Yeah, I love that song.”

 

“I know and the duo that sang that song is J!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Yes! Omg you literally didn’t know?! Chaeng!!!”

 

“Sorry. You know that I focus more on the music…”

 

“I know and that’s what makes you so endearing and probably why the two are so chill, because you didn’t go all gaga over them.”

 

“Yeah unlike you, who’s been in such a daze all day. I know you’re internally fangirling Lisa.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

“If you weren’t in the Boss B’s body I would punch you” Lisa grumbled.

 

“No you won’t.. You love me too much.” Chaeyoung clung onto her best friend.

 

“Please stop acting like yourself in her body, it’s freaking me out cause the outfit you have on right now costs more than our tuition.”

 

Meanwhile, Jennie was also complaining her head off.

 

“Chu I swear this girl will be the death of me!” Jennie stomped angrily.

 

“She literally hasn’t done anything Jen. In fact just be glad it’s her you switched bodies with and not some crazy fan.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Fine you make a point, but she accused me of being some earlier when she was freaking out about showering.”

 

“Not explicitly.”

 

“It was implied Chu.” Jennie deadpanned.

 

“Look Jen, you can keep grumbling about her all day, but it won’t change anything.”

 

“Fine. Let’s just look for the grandma, I want my body and my wardrobe back.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

The girls spent an hour looking for the elderly woman, but they had no luck.

 

“Nothing?” Jisoo asked and the two girls shook their heads no, “Okay..well I guess for now you two have to deal with this.”

 

“WHAT?” Jennie and Chaeyoung both yelled out.

 

“Chu we’re literally in the middle of promotions!”

 

“I have class tomorrow and it’s almost time for finals!”

 

The two girls were at a loss, there is no way they can survive this, they barely managed the last few hours.

 

“Look I know it will be difficult for you two, but…” Jisoo trailed off, her eyes narrowing at the figure behind the two huffing girls.

 

“Excuse me!” Jisoo quickly ran towards the figure, with the three girls staring at each other before going after her.

 

“Yes my dear?” An elderly woman in a blue dress and red scarf over her head smiled at Jisoo.

 

“Ah it’s you.” Jennie, in Chaeyoung’s body, pointed and Chaeyoung pulled the girls hand down, “It’s rude to point. I’m sorry about that.” Chaeyoung apologized and the old lady lightly chuckled.

 

“It’s okay. I see that you two are in a predicament hmm.” The old woman has a knowing look on her face.

 

“Yes...and we would like to know how to get out of it.” Chaeyoung spoke, interrupting Jennie who was about to say something.

 

“30 days. This will last 30 days and after that you two will switch back.”

 

“That’s it? We just have to wait it out for a month?” Jennie asked and the woman nodded.

“Yes, 30 days. No other clause. Now...good luck you two.” The old woman gave a knowing smile, before leaving the group.

 

“What did she mean by good luck?”

 

“I don’t know, but we’re stuck with this for 30 days. So that means you two have to learn as much about each other’s lives as possible and unfortunately for you Jen...it also means your private life.” Jisoo gave her friend a look.

 

“I can’t believe this.”

 

“It’s just 30 days...Jisoo unnie and I will be here don’t worry.” Lisa went up to the blonde girl who looked at her with a raised brow.

 

“Ah that’s..” Lisa side-stepped to the short brunette and hugged her best friend, “Everything will be okay Chae.” Lisa assured Chaeyoung who gladly returned the hug.

 

“Lisa’s right. We’ll be here with you guys. But for now, we gotta go..manager unnie is here..we have to get to the shoot.” Jisoo spoke up.

 

“Shoot? Shoot what?” Chaeyoung asked cluelessly.

 

“Don’t worry..I’ll explain it all to you in the car.” Jisoo spoke right when their van parked next to the group, and literally grabbed the girl, dragging her inside.

 

“Good luck Lisa-yah~” Jisoo waved goodbye leaving Lisa alone with a slightly annoyed Jennie Kim.

 

“So what now?” Jennie asked.

 

“Well I guess we grab some take-out, head home, and I’ll tell you everything and anything you need to know about Park Chaeyoung.” Lisa shrugged, trying to hide her fear.

 

Damn Chong-ah...I didn’t know you can be intimidating Lisa released the breath she didn’t know she was holding when Jennie agreed.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung arrived at MBC to shoot weekly idol. Jisoo basically filled Chaeyoung in with some things and had the girl watch videos and listen to their new songs. The girls also decided that no one else will know about the current situation aside from the 4 of them, who knows what will happen if any of the media find out.

 

“But what about the choreography?” Chaeyoung asked innocently.

 

I forgot we have to do the random dance play. Jisoo face palmed herself.

 

“Do you know how to dance?” Jisoo asked so seriously, that Chaeyoung felt like the girl will murder her if she says no.

 

“A little..do you have any practice videos?”

 

Chaeyoung responded humbly, but being best friends with a dance maniac like Lisa..Chaeyoung is more pro than amateur.

 

“Yeah, watch them while we do hair and makeup. Hopefully unnie and them can be done quickly today so I can teach you a bit.” Jisoo replied, handing her phone to the girl who started to watch the videos very seriously.

 

“Oh Jendeuk is being extra serious today what’s wrong?”

 

“Dara unnie you know Jendeukie is always serious.” Jisoo chuckled while their manager just looked at them suspiciously, “Something is up with you two...and Jen is a little different today but I don’t know what.”

 

“Ayy unnie you know I’m always like this.” Chaeyoung tried to act cute, because according to Jisoo the girl is a softie to the people she’s close to.

 

“Hmm okay fine whatever you say Jen.” Sandara looked at the two girls one last time before changing the topic, “Anyways, after this you two are done for the day, but tomorrow there’s a meeting at the company, a photoshoot with Elle, shoot a CF for Olens, then shoot Guerilla date at night.”

 

“Got it.” The two girls smiled.

 

After getting their hair and makeup done, Jisoo pulled Chaeyoung to an empty room and started to show the girl their choreography.

 

“Let’s start with the most recent song.”

 

“Okay..can you just do it like normal? I think I could follow the moves.” Chaeyoung asked, while setting up Jisoo’s phone. The dance practice was mirrored so all Chaeyoung had to do was keep up with Jennie, she’s seen all the videos and already has a basic idea of the choreo.

 

“Are you..” Jisoo paused, seeing the determined look in Jennie’s eyes...a look the older hasn’t seen for a few years now, “Sure Chaeyoung.” She agreed, remembering that the girl in front of her right now isn’t her best friend.

 

There’s definitely more to this than just surviving 30 days. Jisoo thought to herself.

 

Utter shock and disbelief. That’s what Jisoo was feeling as the song ended...she couldn’t believe it..it was like she was performing with Jennie, the moves were THAT precise.

 

“Chaeyoung tell me are you a closeted fan??” Jisoo questioned.

 

“A closeted fan? What’s that?” Chaeyoung asked, gulping down some water.

 

“It’s someone that claims they aren’t a fan, but really they are the most hardcore stans.”

 

“Ohhh...uhm..honestly..” Chaeyoung trailed off and Jisoo urged the girl to go on, “Honestly, I’m not..I really had no idea who you guys were..Lisa just kind of told me a bunch of stuff earlier...I know some of your songs though..if that helps.” Chaeyoung gave a small smile, hoping she didn’t seem like a hater or something.

 

“Then..then how did you dance so perfectly just now? I mean you’re seriously good..like a pro!”

 

“Ah...well I told you that I can dance a little right?”

 

“Okay that was not a little! Tell me how long have you really been dancing?”

 

“Well Lisa’s been my best friend since I was 5...and she was always dancing so she used to force me to learn some dances with her...so I guess since then.” Chaeyoung shrugged.

 

“Wait how old are you guys?”

 

“Uhm 22.”

 

“You’ve been dancing for almost TWO DECADES!” Jisoo practically yelled.

 

“Way to make us sound old, you guys are like a year older.”

 

But before Jisoo could retort, Sandara came in and told the girls it’s time.

 

The taping was going well, Jisoo was surprised at how well Chaeyoung was doing. They even got through the 2x dance which the MCs challenged them with rather than the random dance play.

 

“So Jennie any new hobbies that we should know about?” Hyeongdon, one of the MCs asked with a playful glint in his eyes.

 

“Hobbies?” Chaeyoung asked, she looked towards Jisoo who looked just as clueless.

 

“Yes you know.” Defconn, the other MC, smiled while pretending to play the guitar.

 

“Oh the guitar.” Chaeyoung replied.

“Yeah, so what do you know so far?”

 

“Ah actually I don’t know if Jendeukie is ready for that.” Jisoo chuckled, trying to get the persistent MCs to stop..which of course didn’t work, because the staff was already bringing a guitar out.

 

“It’s okay Chu.” Chaeyoung smiled comfortingly, grabbing the guitar and checking to see if it’s in tune.

 

“What song are you going to play?” Hyeongdon asked excitedly, and Chaeyoung just smiled knowingly, before she began to play Really from the duo’s mini album.

 

After strumming the last note, the MCs and Jisoo were all speechless.

 

“WAHHHHHH that was wow!”

 

The recording for the show finally ended, the two somehow made it home in one piece.

 

“Okay Park Chaeyoung, tell me what are you some sort of past trainee? Musical genius? The Female Moazart?” Jisoo began to rapid fire questions towards the girl, because Chaeyoung in Jennie’s body shined so bright today it was blinding.

 

“Ah well…” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Back at Chaeyoung and Lisa’s place the two had some dumpling, ramen, kimchi fried rice, milk ice cream and all the other things Jennie wasn’t allowed to eat during promotions.

 

“Wow, I didn't know that you would have the same appetite as Chaeng.” Lisa chuckled, seeing how the girl literally devoured all the food.

 

“You mean this skinny girl eats like this all the time and still stays this slim?” Jennie felt betrayed, how she wished she could eat whatever and maintain a perfect figure.

 

“She gains weight, but mostly on her chipmunk cheeks. Chae’s part of the dance troupe with me so that’s her exercise.” Lisa explained and Jennie nodded understanding how tiring dancing is.

 

“Ahhh..anyways she mentioned class tomorrow? I’m presuming you two are in college?”

 

“Yeah we’re both in our 2nd year. Chae majors in music and I major in dance and photography.” Lisa began to tell Jennie everything and anything about her best friend from their younger days to now. Jennie listened attentively to the stories, the blonde haired girl was more interesting than Jennie thought. The two stayed up till about 2am with Lisa telling her about Chaeyoung’s class tomorrow.

 

Jennie smiled, she was in Chaeyoung’s room now. Looking at the small space, the girl’s bed is against the wall, a guitar and keyboard on one corner, her desk situated at the foot of her bed to keep the space open, making the room look bigger.

 

“Music composition hmm.” Jennie smiled, sitting at the desk and going through Chaeyoung’s music. She isn’t so bad, the brunette smiled.A second later Jennie’s well actually it was Chaeyoung’s phone. They had to keep each other’s phones rather than their own in case of emergencies from their families and whatnot. But they made it a point, a very long point, that other than phone calls from families, work, Jisoo, or Lisa, there would be no snooping. Jennie even told Chaeyoung about her work phone which she uses to contact the company and staff.

 

“Hello?” She answered cautiously, it was an unknown number, although it looked familiar to Jennie.

 

“Uhm it’s me.” She heard her voice over the line.

 

Yep this is ing weird. Jennie thought, but she’s used to hearing recordings of her voice but not over the phone….

 

“Oh hi…” Jennie trailed off, for the first time the two weren’t at each other’s throat.

 

“Hi..uhm I just called to ask if you can record the lectures? The professors are usually cool with us doing that.” Chaeyoung asked shyly, and Jennie didn’t even know her voice could sound so shy.

 

“Oh yeah sure I could do that. Do you want me to send you the assignments or something?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yeah that would be great.” Chaeyoung perked up instantly, she was high key terrified to call the girl because she didn’t want to deal with the brat.

 

I guess she isn’t so bad. Chaeyoung smiled then remembered something, “Also uhmm..” Chaeyoung began, she hasn’t told Lisa or anyone about this for that matter, “Uhm so tomorrow when you get into class just..uhm..”

 

“Spit it out Chaeyoung.” Jennie was getting impatient.

 

“Okay just be careful of Seolhyun okay? Try to stick with Hyeri unnie, she’s 2 years older than me in the same major, but she takes care of me well when Lisa isn’t around.” Chaeyoung explained trying not to get into the details.

 

“What do you mean Chaeyoung?” Jennie pushed, she had an idea of what the girl meant, but she didn’t want to jump to conclusions.

“Seolhyun likes to uhm tease yeah she likes to tease me, just...stay away and if she does something don’t mind it. And please please please keep this a secret from Lisa.” Chaeyoung pleaded, she knows how protective Lisa can be and she didn’t want her best friend to muder someone and go to jail.

 

“Uhm okay.” Jennie agreed.

 

Tease huh...looks like someone might have a crush on you Chaeyoung. Jennie cluelessly thought to herself.

 

“Great..oh uhm I didn’t know you played the guitar.” Chaeyoung began and recounted the things she found out about the girl today.

 

Jennie smiled at the girl, she was very enthusiastic and explained that she only started to play and can barely play a whole song.

 

“Oh well make sure you watch the broadcast then.” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

“Hmm you’re making me nervous Park.” Jennie hummed.

 

“Don’t worry it’s a good surprise goodnight Jennie unnie.” Chaeyoung replied, ending the call before the girl could reply.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

The next day Lisa took “Chaeyoung” to class.

 

“Okay well this is it, your other class is after lunch here in the same lecture hall. My classes are stacked today so I can’t accompany you later, but I’ll be here at 4 so we can head back. You’ll be fine.” Lisa smiled, trying to make Jennie feel comfortable.

 

“Thanks Lisa.” Jennie smiled genuinely and Lisa walked off. Jennie went inside and tried to remember the small things Chaeyoung mentioned last night on the phone.

 

“Let’s see..Chaeyoung mentioned she usually sits in the back corner.” Jennie whispered and made a beeline for the secluded spot next to the window, but then her path was blocked by a trio of girls.

 

“Oh look girls it’s Chae-young-ie.” The girl said with such an annoying voice, Jennie couldn’t help but roll her eyes.

 

“Did you just roll your eyes at me you little ?” The girl grabbed Chaeyoung harshly by her chin, the other students in the hall pretended to ignore the scene, scared.

This is not teasing Chaeyoung! She’s a ing bully! Jennie was seething, she doesn’t know Chaeyoung that well and yes they didn’t really get off at the right foot, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to sit back and let this bully her.

 

“Yes I did, are you going to do something about it?” Jennie took another step, leveling her glare with the girl.

 

“Did you finally grow a pair Chaeyoung? I don’t think that’s smart.” Seolhyun tried to intimidate the girl, but Jennie didn’t even flinch..instead she leant forward her lips right next to Seolhuyn’s ear.

 

“I think you better stop ing with me all the time, before I make you wish that your pathetic little was never born you stupid little sorry excuse of a human being.” Jennie whispered so sultrily in the girls ear, even nibbling at her ear lobe, before backing back up. Seeing Seolhyun’s eyes turn dark with rage but also lust made Jennie smirk.

 

Hook, line, and sink her. The girl thought to herself, before pushing past the trio and taking her seat. Jennie noticed how quite the class got after that. Seolhyun was still standing there mouth agape. A few beats later the girl turned to Jennie who raised a challenging brow at the girl. Jennie smirked when Seolhyun turned away taking her seat with a huff.

 

Still with a smirk on her face Jennie whipped out Chaeyoung’s phone and texted the girl.

 

Seolhyun is a total bully Chaeyoung! But don’t worry I took care of it. -Jennie

 

OMG WHAT DID YOU DO??? I’M SO DEAD!! -Chaeyoung

 

I just told you that I took care of it right? Trust me she won’t bother you anymore. -Jennie

 

As Jennie sent the text, another person took a seat next to her.

 

“What’s with the face Chaengie?” The girl asked.

 

“Oh Hyeri unnie.” Jennie guessed right away, her mood was great after giving that Seolhyun a piece of her mind.

 

“Nothing just a good day like always.” Jennie beamed, Hyeri smiled back at the girl and the two turned their attention to the front.

 

On the other hand, Jisoo and Chaeyoung had just finished the meeting. The upper management got wind of the performance that Chaeyoung did and were very pleased with her.

 

“Do you think they’ll really do that? Add her to the acoustic cover for the end of the year shows.” Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

 

“It’s not final yet, besides those things change all the time.”

 

“Still…” Chaeyoung sighed.

 

“Hey it’s okay. You were really good that day okay? Don’t sweat it, if anything maybe you can give Jendeuk guitar lessons or something...of course as long as you two don’t try to kill each other all the time.” Jisoo threw an arm over the girl.

 

“I guess.” Chaeyoung finally smiled, the two heading to their van.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

The days flew by and it’s finally the end of the first week. The four girls were currently at Jisoo’s and Jennie’s dorm, waiting for the weekly idol broadcast. Throughout the week, Jennie and Chaeyoung would communicate with each other about their days and talk about random things as well. The two have definitely become closer.

 

“Alright the chickens here guys let’s eat.” Jisoo smiled, placing the food containers on the coffee table.

 

“Yuhhheshhhh” Lisa laughed, dorkily dancing while Chaeyoung and Jennie laughed at her,

 

“Jichu unnie hurry and sit, it’s time.” Chaeyoung whined, dragging the older girl next to her.

 

“Okay okay.” Jisoo chuckled, patting the girl’s head. The motion and the nickname didn’t go unnoticed by a certain tall blonde, her eyes squinting at the sight.

 

The show began and the girls were laughing with all the things the MC had Jisoo and “Jennie” do. When the 2x dance play began Jennie was dying at how fast the two were dancing, “I’m so glad that I didn’t have to do that.” She laughed.

 

“You technically did, it’s still your body.” Chaeyoung replied, leaning her head on Jisoo’s shoulder again Jennie squinted at the sight.

 

“Yeah well I didn’t have to feel the physical exhaustion.” Jennis chuckled.

 

“Touché.”

 

“Oh Jennie unnie plays the guitar?” Lisa spoke up, and Jennie turned her head to the screen, eyes wide. She watched “herself” perform.

 

ing hell, she’s that good at playing the guitar? I didn’t even think that song would sound good acoustically?! Jennie was absolutely mesmerized.

 

“Good job unnie.” Lisa teased the girl, pinching Chaeyoung’s cheek. This move had Chaeyoung frowning.

 

They’re close? Chaeyoung thought to herself, seeing her body being pinched by Lisa.

 

“Lalisa Manoban let go of Chaeyoung’s anatomy right now.” Jennie glared, which only caused the younger girl to coo even more.

 

It seems like Jisoo and Chaeyoung aren’t the only ones that got comfortable with each other.

 

“Alright Lisa, let go. I can feel you pinching from this body.” Chaeyoung huffed, blowing air into her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo our OG Chipmunk Rosie Posie.” Lisa jumped to Chaeyoung and began to plaster the girl with kisses.

 

“Hey stop kissing my face!” Jennie yelled out, pulling Chaeyoung to her side while Jisoo watched the whole thing with an amused look on her face.

 

“It’s nice to see you two not fighting for once.” Jisoo spoke up.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah. Chaeyoung and I keep each other updated since you know we’re stuck in each other’s bodies.” Jennie chuckled.

 

“Well that’s good..anyways Jendeukie there’s something you should know…” Jisoo began.

 

“What?”

 

“Management is planning to put you on the lineup for the acoustic cover team at the year end shows. It’s not final because they don’t know if the broadcasting company wants to do it this year, but if they do you’ll def be on the list.”

 

“I know, Chaeyoung told me already. She’s going to start teaching me guitar.” Jennie replied.

 

“Oh well that’s good then.” Jisoo smiled, sensing a change in her friend..a good change.

 

Since it was late, Jennie and Lisa decided to stay the night. It was the weekend anyways, they had no class the next day.

 

At around 1am Jennie woke up, feeling hungry.

 

Damn I love being able to eat whatever I want, but how am I hungry right now? Jennie grumbled, heading to the kitchen. To her surprise the lights were on.

 

“Chaeyoung-ah you’re still up?” Jennie asked the girl.

 

“Yeah...I was thirsty...you?”

 

“Hungry,” Jennie shortly replied, grabbing a banana.

 

“Ah I see.” Chaeyoung replied, and an awkward silence fell over the two. Chaeyoung was gulping down her water and Jennie munched on her banana.

 

“Well uhm goodnight unnie.” Chaeyoung was about to walk away when Jennie held her back. Chaeyoung turned back with a small smile, “Yeah?”

 

“Earlier...uhm..” Jennie didn’t know why she suddenly held the girl back nor why they had this weird awkwardness around them, “Ah where did Lisa get Rosie Posie?” Jennie changed her words at the last second.

 

I’ll ask about Chu later. Jennie thought, while waiting for the brunette to respond.

 

“Oh I guess Lisa didn’t tell you everything, but I was originally from Australia so my name is actually Roseanne Park, my korean name is Chaeyoung and I use it more often since we moved here when I was 5. No one really calls me Roseanne unless it’s my parents and I’m in trouble..oh my older sister, Alice, calls me Rosie...I think she’s the only one.” Chaeyoung explained.

 

“I see...well can I be the second person then?” Jennie asked.

 

“Hm?”

 

“To call you Rosie.” Jennie smiled widely when Chaeyoung nodded her head.

 

“Well then goodnight Rosie.” Jennie patted Chaeyoung’s head, before walking to her room where Jisoo was sleeping soundly.

 

“Goodnight unnie.” Chaeyoung whispered watching the figure walk away.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

A/n: This is based off of a tweet i saw. It basically was like if you woke up in your bias's body what would you do?

 

But it ended up snowballing into this mess that I am not trying to find a good way to end...it's already like 36 pages on word..so I posted this half to ease your eyes lol.

 

Anyways, Enjoy