Chapter 10

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful sunny morning. Junmyeon smiled cleaning the back garden that morning, he keep on glancing at the beautiful Rolex Jongin gifted him yesterday. It was so beautiful and expensive, again Jongin gifted him something he'll never afford, don't get him wrong he loves it but it makes him feel bad that Jongin spends his money on him, he shouldn't do that, he has more important stuff to spend his money on him. He knows that Jongin doesn't have a problem with buying expensive things but still, he wants to buy Jongin something as well but what? He has everything than someone would want. But he'll come with an idea to surprise the beautiful CEO.

,,Wow nice watch." Junmyeon turned his head seeing a new face, the guy was dressed just like him, so he works here as well. The guy was really pretty, really skinny with super tight black jeans on him, Junmyeon was wondering if he can breath. But his face was really beautiful, with dark and mean eyes, blonde hair and pink lips.

,,Thank you." Junmyeon small smiled going back to his work, they need to open soon and he doesn't want Lay to get mad on him on his second day at work.

,,I'm Lee Taemin, you're new here no?" Taemin lazy sat on one of the chairs folding his hands and legs.

,,I'm Junmyeon and yes I'm new here, second day actually." Junmyeon wanted to kick the guy out, he's busy cleaning and Taemin just sits around. 

,,So, why does a guy with an expensive Rolex works in a Cafe as a waiter? What's your deal?" 

,,I don't have a reason to tell you anything, it's none of your business who I am and why I work, I have my own reasons." Junmyeon took the broom walking inside the Cafe, what's his problem anyway? Why does he care about his watch and all?

 

,,Hey are you okay Junmyeon?" Lay stopped him grabbing his upper arm.

,,Oh yes! Super fine, I better finish placing the pastry now." Junmyeon made a bow walking away. He shouldn't busy Lay with silly things anyway. He just saw Taemin walking inside after him looking so bored. Why was he even working there if he's so bored? 

He just rolled his eyes focusing on what he was doing. A smile spread over his face when he saw that that day they were selling strawberry mini cakes. They looked so delicious and he was sure that Jongin and Baekhyun would go crazy over them.

As soon they opened Junmyeon heard the door bell moving, he was the one behind the counter as Lucas and Mark were in the back room as for Taemin? He was sure that the guy was sleeping somewhere.

,,Good morning how can.... Jongin." He smiled seeing the young CEO walking inside the Cafe. They didn't meet that morning actually, he just found a simple breakfast on the table and a note telling him that he and Baekhyun left already. It felt strange not waking up hearing Baekhyun's addicting laughs or seeing Jongin.

,,Good morning Mr.Kim, hm I want two coffees just like you know how to make." 

,,Yes sir." Junmyeon chuckled getting busy with the order. Jongin was looking so damn good that morning, it was strange to see him wear a casual suit, but that dark green suit was looking stunning on him.

,,Here you go sir and something extra from me." Junmyeon grinned putting the order on the countertop making Jongin to laugh hard.

,,This job actually suits you Jun." Jongin wanted to pay but Junmyeon refused so he left the cash in the tip jar.

,,Thanks, what are you doing here actually?" Nobody was around so Junmyeo could kill some time.

,,You know I saw this Cafe like a million times but I never walked inside, it looks cosy." Jongin said looking around better, the Cafe wasn't too big or too small, it was perfect and cosy. 

,,It does, why did you left so early?" 

,,Baek, he had a small accident in the morning actually but don't tell him! I promise him that I won't tell you." 

,,Wait he peed on you?! Oh God I'm so sorry, why didn't you wake me up?!" Junmyeon covered his face feeling so embarrassed.

,,Just a little but it's okay Jun don't worry, since he woke up and lost his sleep we decided to cook breakfast and we left before you guys wake up. He's fine don't worry." 

,,Thank you Jongin." 

,,Anytime and I really need to leave now, Sehun will kill me if I'm late." Jongin took the coffee leaving fast.

,,Sehun?" Junmyeon asked himself, who was Sehun? 

,,So he's the one that gave you the watch? What does he sees in you? Are you that good in bed?" Junmyeon jumped hearing Taemin's voice behind him.

,,He's not your business." 

,,Oh wait, I get it now, he's your suggar daddy? You look much older than him, are you selling yourself?" Junmyeon was ready to punch Taemin but he hold back, he wasn't like that.

,,I never sold my body for anything and I'll never do it. He's not my suggar daddy or sponsor or anything, he's a good person and it's not your business what's our relationship." 

,,So you don't mind if I take a piece of him because he looks delicious." 

,,No I don't, good luck with that." And just like that Junmyeon walked pass Taemin stepping outside for some air. Who was Taemin to call him a ? Was he a for sleeping with Jongin? He did have with him just for the pleasure, that makes him a ? Was Jongin seeing him as a ? 

 

 

,,Coffee!" Sehun rushed to take the coffee Jongin was holding when the CEO walked inside his office.

Jongin laugh letting Sehun enjoy his morning coffee, he had one already in the morning when Baekhyun was busy eating his breakfast but he had to see Junmyeon, he missed him in the morning, he walked inside his room to wake him up but he was sleeling too adorable so he let him sleep more. Jongin was excited to reach home and see the boys and Junmyeon later that day.

,,How's the family ?" Sehun asked a little amused.

,,It's creepy that I'm so used with them around? Like should I freak out that I love the idea of a big family now?" Jongin dropped on his chair looking inside the paper box seeing the mini strawberry cakes. He smiled thinking about Junmyeon. This is what he's talking about, the small things that makes him smile, like how Junmyeon makes something simple look like the most important thing ever. 

,,Oh God you got domestic Boss." Sehun wanted to laugh but he hold it for himself.

,,You're really taking cake of three kids that's wow." 

,,It should bother me more that I'm starting to care about some kids that aren't even mine?" Sehun sat before his boss smiling.

,,It doesn't matter who the real father is hyung, a father is the person that raises you and gives you love and care, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter