Chapter 2

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin let out a deep sigh drinking his coffee, why was he so bored? He needs to find something to do or he'll lose his mind for sure. Was his mother right maybe? Hs should get married?

,,Oh my God Kim Jongin came to your senses! You getting married?! Pff!" Jongin slapped his cheeks, how could he even think of getting married?! Jongin called Sehun to get the car ready.

,,Cancel my schedule for today." He told the secretary that looked surprised at him. Jongin was always the last to leave the company. Jongin was a strict boss, he likes everything to be perfect. So for him to leave the company so early was a first.

 

,,Where are we going boss?" Sehun opened the cars door for Jongin to get in.

,,I'll driver." Sehun raised an eyebrow walking to the other side getting in the passenger seat.

,,Where tho boss?" 

,,Nowhere, just driving around." Sehun nodded letting Jongin drive them around Seoul until the young CEO parked the car.

,,Let's drink a coffee Sehun and eat something." Sehun nodded following his boss inside the almost empty Cafe. 

,,Let's stay outside, the weather's too nice to stay inside." Sehun can just agree, he chuckled seeing the girl that was behind the counter, her face was so red looking from Jongin to Sehun. They were both really good looking, tall, slim, both dressed in black suits. 

Sehun took their order walking outside on the terrace after he winked at the poor girl, just to more. 

,,Boss can I ask you something?" Jongin nodded drinking from his latte.

,,What is wrong with you today?" Letting out a deep sigh Jongin looked across the street seeing the market place. 

,,I have no idea Sehun, I need a vacation, to sit on the sand, drinking an cocktail and wild a girl or two or three." Sehun laugh that high picked laugh.

,,You don't sound okay to me boss and I'm worried." Letting out another sigh Jongin took off his sun glasses.

,,Wait for me by the car Sehun, I wanna buy some strawberries." 

,,You? Yah you're starting to freak me out!" Sehun yelled after the young CEO but Jongin ignored him.

He loves strawberries more than anything, like he could eat them every single day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. People were looking at him, some ajumas were giving him the sweet eyes making him laugh. 

He looked around his lips when he saw the baby octopuse, he should eat that for dinner. But something else caught his eyes, a young father that was walking before him holding his son's hand, the boy looked back at him for a second, he was so adorable with the bandaid above his eyes.

,,Papa look they have strawberries, please buy me some." He heard the boy ask his father pulling his hand to that way.

But he heard the young father tell his son that he can't buy him some. That made Jongin feel sad for a second. Maybe seeing the boy so upset, crying over some silly strawberries. The young father took the boy away making the boy cry louder. 

He went to the lady buying the strawberries the boy wanted. For what good to have so many money and not help an innocent kid? 

He found the young father outside the market trying to calm down his son. He got closer stopping next to them.

,,Here little guy." The father looked at him fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter