Chapter 3

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Papa can you help me with my homework?" Junmyeon looked up from the bills finding Chanyeol with his notebook in hand. 

,,Sure baby, let me see." Junmyeon left everything aside walking to the livingroom where Jongdae was trying to make his own homework as Baekhyun was busy drawing a flower, he was so into his drawing that it made the father laugh.

,,Okay let's see." Junmyeon sat at the coffee table with Chanyeol on his lap looking over his math homework. It was so peaceful that night. He likes it but what will happen tomorrow? Where will he find a job in time? He'll work anything just to make some money to support his boys, the thought that someone will take his boys was killing him inside. Hs can't let that happen.

 

Junmyeon let out a sigh, how could he left them just like that? Was he even thinking about his own sons? He wants to forgive him but he can't, his anger won't let him forgive the father of his kids. Junmyeon chuckled when he saw that Baekhyun was about to fall asleep with his head on the coffee table.

,,Chan do you mind if I sleep with Baekhyun tonight? We need to be careful with his wound and I'm sure that Dae will do something in his sleep and hurt his bubu." 

,,Sure papa, I like sleeping with Dae." 

,,Thank you sweetie, I love you so much." Junmyeon had the urge to hug him, to show him how much he loves them all and that he'll fight for them.

,,I love you too papa." Chanyeol placed a kiss over Junmyeon's cheek. The young father felt happy and complete having his sons in his life. 

Junmyeon hold Baekhyun up, the boy rested his head on his shoulder feeling really tired. He let the boy sleep on his bed gently covering his body with the blanket. 

,,Sweet dreams my beautiful mochi." Junmyeon placed a kiss over Baekhyun's forehead ready to leave and clean the livingroom and put his brothers to sleep as well. 

,,Papa, I love you." Hot tears rolled down his cheeks. Baekhyun was so adorable, he just loves him so much, how could his father hate him? 

,,I love you too." He whispered back letting the boy sleep.

 

,,Are you guys done? Come let's wash and sleep." The boys nodded putting their notebooks back in their backpacks.

,,Papa we need to go to the Zoo with the class next week, can I go?" Jondae said as Junmyeon was busy undressing the boy. He should say no but seeing his face he couldn't, maybe he will find the money until next week.

,,Sure baby you can go, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun." Jondae's face broke into a huge smile hearing that.

,,Thank you papa!" The boy got in the water playing with the foam. Chanyeol was busy brushing his teeth, last week he lost another tooth, the boy was looking so adorable.

 

,,Okay you little baby shark, the water is cold and you'll catch a cold, up." Jongdae pouted but he was getting cold, he let his papa wrap the colorful towel around his body. 

After changing Jongdae and Chanyeol they both were tucked to bed falling asleep in a second both snuggling with each other. 

Junmyeon slowly close the door of their room going back to the kitchen to clean, it wasn't a mess but he needs to keep his mind busy, he feels like crying and he end up crying. He was in deep , he needs to find a way out but how? 

,,Papa?" Junmeyong wiped his tears fast when he heard Baekhyun's sleepy voice. His youngest son was so adorable pouting with his eyes half open.

,,Why did you wake up mochi? Go back to sleep." Junmyeon hold the boy up walking back to their bed. 

,,My head hurts papa." Baekhyun snuggled to Junmyeon's side once he was back to bed.

,,It will pass mochi don't worry, let's sleep now." 

,,Hm papa can we see that man again?"  

,,That man? Wich one Baek?" Junmyeon was confused.

,,The man that gave me the strawberries, I like him, he was nice with me." Oh yes that man, that beautiful man. He was still angry on himself that he accepted the strawberries. He really should pay him back, he was bothered that he took something for free. 

,,I don't know mochi, now sleep." Baekhyun nodded falling back to sleep.

 

 

The next morning Junmyeon dropped the boys to school and kindergarten and he went to look for a job. He really needs to find a job like right now but his bad luck was still there, nobody wants to hire him, why?! He put his nice clothes, he talks nicely, he wants to think that he looks presentable enough but still people ignores him when their find out that he has three kids and he can't work overtime.

Letting out a deep sigh Junmyeon sat on a bench looking lost at the ground. What now? 

,,Ahhh God please help me!!!!!" Junmyeon yelled messing his hair with his hands, he feel like pulling his hair out just to get an idea, something. He was in deep ! So deep that he can't come up with a plan anymore, well until he saw it, on a banner he saw Jongin's face. Jongin was working for that company? Well he can be remembering the expensive suit he had on him, or maybe Jongin was just a simple worker. Putting his hands inside his pocket jacket Junmyeon pulled out the last money he still has, he needs to pay Jongin back. Junmyeon noted the adress of the company driving there. 

 

 

 

,,Good morning Mr.Kim, she's waiting for you again." 

,,Just kill me." Jongin cursed under his breath thanking Nana. He took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter