Chapter 36

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Calm down hyung." Junmyeon wanted to calm down but he was super nervous for Chanyeol.

That day he was at work to take his leave. He was pregnant enough to feel uncomfortable in his own skin. The little penguin inside him was throwing a tantrum. He can feel his nervouses. 

Chanyeol was getting his result that day and he just hopes that his boy got a good score. 

Taemin was keeping him company over a cup of hot chocolate. The weather was cold that day and a hot chocolate was everything he needed to warm himself up.

,,You'll have an abortion hyung, please calm down." Taemin hold his hand trying to calm him down.

,,I'm sorry Taemin but this means so much for Chanyeol. I won't be disappointed in him but I know he will. He's a good kid and this test will show him what I know for years, that he's smart." Junmyeon let out a deep breath rubbing his baby bump.

Taemin is right, he shouldn't stress himself too much now because he can have an abortion and that is a bad idea, he had a small bleeding two days ago, again. He really wants to reach his due day and give birth to a healthy boy. 

,,I will miss you around hyung." Taemin pouted because he will really miss Junmyeon around. He hated the older at first but not anymore. Junmyeon taught him to really look at a person and then judge. 

,,I will come back to work as soon as possible, just be a good boy and don't get into trouble until I come back." 

,,I promise." Taemin grinned jumping when Junmyeon's phone ring, they both jumped.

,,It's Jongin." With shaky hands he answered the call.

,,Give me good news." 

Taemin worried when he saw Junmyeon's eyes filling with tears.

,,He didn't pass?" He asked a little worried. 

,,He passed.....my little boy passed!" Junmyeon cried so hard that it made Taemin laugh.

Chanyeol really passed his exam and he can start in January. 

 

Junmyeon decided to buy a cake for Chanyeol, to celebrate and he knows the perfect bakery.

,,Look at him." Junmyeon heard them saying behind him.

,,He's really pregnant?" 

,,What a shame of a man, only woman should be able to get pregnant." 

He heard so many words like this, that is unfair that some woman won't get pregnant but men can, it's not his fault, is not like he asked to be born like this, different but this is him. What should he do? He can just ignore their mean words. He won't change anything on how he is.

It wasn't easy being pregnant but he has Chanyeol, Jongdae and Baekhyun in his life. They are his life and he would do it all over again just to have them in his life and soon a new member of their family will come. He's really excited to meet the little guy that plays football inside his tummy in the middle of the night.

,,Thank you." Junmyeon thanked the lady giving her the money. He took the cake small smiling at the two woman's behind him. The look over their face should bother him, it never really did but the way they looked at him was pure disgust. 

Junmyeon placed the cake next to him on his right, he sat there taking small breaths. He doesn't care about their words, he's happy that Chanyeol passed his exam. He jumped when his phone ring. It's Minseok, it's been months since they last talked.

 

 

Junmyeon was the first to get home that day, Jongin will take the kids so he can cook a delicious dinner until they come back. Chanyeol doesn't know his result yet so he wants to surprise him. He still remembers last week when Chanyeol left to hold his exam with Jongin. The poor boy vomited before leaving. Chanyeol deserves this chance because he's a good boy. Junmyeon sat down for a second to rest. He's more and more tired with each day. 

These days he's up almost all night because his huge baby bump, before it was easy to hide his bump behind loose clothes, well, not anymore. His tummy is huge and everything hurts. 

His hips hurts from sleeping only on his sides, he can't even eat these days, his feet hurt and his back, let's not talk how badly his back hurts. 

,,Hey beautiful." Junmyeon smiled seeing that Jongin is finally home.

,,Papa!" Baekhyun jumped in his arms.

,,I missed you so much Papa!" The boy just loves to cuddle with him when he comes back from kindergarten.

,,I missed you as well mochi." 

,,Hi dongsae." And he loves to kiss his baby bump.

,,Papa." Jongdae kissed his cheek followed by Chanyeol.

,,Go wash and let's eat." He hurried the boys so he can finish putting the table.

,,You look in pain." Jongin is always sweet with him, always being there for him in the middle of the night rubbing his back.

,,My back hurts that is all." 

,,How can I help?" Jongin hates himself that he can't actually help Junmyeon. That's why he tried to do as much as he can do around the house.

,,I'm okay Jongin, I can see that you're stressed. It was the same with the boys when I was pregnant, it will pass I promise." Letting out a sigh Jongin kissed Junmyeon's forehead.

,,And today is not about me, it's all about Chanyeol." A proud smile spread over Jongin's face.

,,Let me get them, I barelly could hold my excitment on the way home." Junmyeon laugh falling over and over again and again with the beautiful CEO.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter