Chapter 16

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin smiled when he found the boy. Chanyeol didn't run too far from home, he found the boy slowly moving on the swing inside the park that was close to his house. 

,,Can I sit here?" Chanyeol looked aside fast wiping his tears away. Jongin sat down on the other swing not saying anything, he really missed being a kid and playing like this.  

,,Me and papa talked and we want to paint the room you and Jongdae sleep, what color do you want Chan?" 

,,D-don't h-hurt papa." Chanyeol's voice was low and scared holding back his sobs. 

,,Chanyeol...."

,,D-don't change like appa! Papa loves you so much, I see the way he looks at you, how his cheeks get red everytime you're around. I don't want him to have the baby, you will change now! You will beat him like appa!" Finally Chanyeol gazed at Jongin with bloody red eyes as new fresh tears rolled down his cheeks.

 ,,Chan I won't." 

,,Appa said the same! I saw them! I saw when appa hurt papa, I saw them a-and appa was hurting papa, he was begging him to stop but he didn't! I saw papa suffer too much and I hate it! I want him to be happy and this baby will change you! You will stop liking papa!" Strong arms pulled Chanyeol into a tight hug letting the boy cry as much as he needs. The poor boy sufferend too much and that makes his blood boil in anger, he feels like driving to Kris place and beat the out of him.

,,I won't change Chanyeol because I really love papa, I want to make him happy and you guys and I'm happy about the baby, please trust me Chanyeol,  I don't hurt papa I promise." Jongin hugged the boy tight to his chest.

,,Let's go back, papa is really worried and we don't want to upset him more no?" Chanyeol weakly nooded hiding his face from Jongin.

,,Look at me Chan." Jongin cupped Chanyeol's cheeks making the boy face him in the end.

,,I'm really really proud of you Chanyeol, and I'll be happy if you'll be my legal son, you, Jongdae and Baekhyun, you're all mine now because I love you guys." Jongin was surpised when Chanyeol hugged his neck tight crying again.

,,With one condition, don't make papa cry." 

,,I promise." Jongin showed Chanyeol his pinky with a warm smile over his lips. Chanyeol bit on his bottom lip holding Jongin's pinky in the end.

,,You can't break a pinky promise you know that no?" 

,,Of course I know that pabo." Jongin laugh ruffing Chanyeol's hair.

,,Let's go back now, I'm super hungry and we should help papa cook what do you say?" Chanyeol gladly nodded walking back home holding Jongin's hand all the way.

 

,,Chanyeol!" Junmyeon dropped down on his knees hugging Chanyeol's small body tight to his chest.

,,Y-you scared me." Junmyeon sobbed hugging Chanyeol tight.

,,I'm sorry papa, please don't cry." Chanyeol patted Junmyeon's back crying as well.

Jongin walked to Baekhyun and Jongdae picking the boys up. Baekhyun was confused by everything looking so adorable with his pouty lips.

,,Let's give them some space, let's decided what color should we pick for your new room." Jongin took the boys away letting Junmyeon and Chanyeol some privacy.

 

 

,,I'm the one that should be sorry Chanyeol, because you always had to put up with your brothers and me, that I always wanted too much from you, I'm really sorry for everything Chan, I just want you to be happy." Junmyeon pulled back cupping Chanyeol's face with his palms looking better at his face, how much Chanyeol grew and he didn't notice, how beautiful his son was. Chanyeol resembles his appa the most.

,,I know papa, I know. I was just scared that Jongin will hurt you like appa." 

,,You know, I've met appa today." Chanyeol's face changed into horror, his eyes were so scared. 

,,Don't worry sweetie, Jongin daddy was there and he stood up for me when appa wanted to hurt me again, he's different baby. Jongin daddy really loves us, he wants to see you happy, to go to a better school, to have a better life, to be happy." 

,,I know papa, the way he looks at you is so different than how appa used to look at you." 

,,Appa loved me as well baby, I still think he loves you guys because he didn't let me give up on you guys, but somethimes people fall in love with the wrong person so did appa, I think is better like this because we met Jongin and he can make us happy even if he's not your real daddy." Chanyeol nodded fast wiping his tears away with the back of his hand.

,,C-can I talk with him papa?" The looked so embarrassed cheeks colored with a light pink that it made Junmyeon smile.

 ,,Sure you can baby, let's go find them." Junmyeon hold Chanyeol's hand walking to the play room where he could hear Jongdae's loud voice.

They were playing down on the floor with the new cars Jongin bought for the boys last week.

,,Go." Junmyeon gave Chanyeol a small push. The push the boy needed.

,,C-can I talk with you?" Chanyeol was playing with his fingers looking aside too embarrassed to face Jongin.

,,Sure." Jongin ruffed Jongdae's hair sitting up from his spote walking with Chanyeol away.

,,Are you okay papa?" The boys asked sitting on Junmyeon's lap, Baekhyun placed his tiny hand over his cheek ready to cry as well.

,,Yes, we're good mochi, Channy was just sad but he's better now, let's play now, show me how you and daddy were playing?" 

,,Yes!" The boys said in union.

 

 

 

,,I want to go to the school you told papa b-but I'm scared." Chanyeol said still not facing Jongin, why was he so embarrassed? 

,,Why are you scared Chan?" 

,,W-what if I fail you?" 

,,Me?" Jongin hold back his laugh making Chanyeol face him lightly grabbing his chin.

,,You are a smart kid Chan, if I didn't belive in you in the first place I woudn't said anything but I know you will do great." Chanyeol bit on his bottom lip, should he try it at last? 

,,Y-you really think that I could get in?" With a proud smile over his face Jongin nodded.

,,You will do great Chan, I really think you will be the best." 

,,C-can I ask you something else?" His face turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter