Chapter 22

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Can we talk Chanyeol?" Junmyeon gently knocked at his door. He could hear the boy cry and it breaks his heart.

,,I'm sorry Chanyeol." Junmyeon opened the door finding the boy on his bed back facing him. 

,,I w-what daddy." The boy said through sobs. Junmyeon was a little jealous that Chanyeol prefers Jongin these days. 

,,Okay." Junmyeon close the door after him walking down in the livingroom where Jongdae was in Kris lap. He knows who Kris is, he was old enough to remember his appa but Baekhyun was still confused by the man. The girls were sitting on each side of Kris. They were beautiful. Victoria and Rośe. 

Victoria was ten like Chanyeol, he still can't belive that Tao was pregnant back then just like him, how Kris played with them both like they were nothing. And Rośe is three, one year younger than Baekhyun. He smiled when Baekhyun jumped from Jongin's lap walking to the younger girl giving her a toy.

,,Myon."

,,He wants to see you Jongin." Jongin only nodded walking up to see the boy.

,,I better leave Junmyeon, I don't want to upset anyone." 

,,Well it's kinda too late for that now." Junmyeon was angry, blame his crazy hormones or just the anger that he was an idiot back then.

,,Papa is he really my appa?" Baekhyun innocently asked sitting before him.

,,Yes sweetie, Kris is your real appa." 

,,This means that we're going to leave daddy?" 

,,No baby, you're still young to understand, but me and appa don't love each other anymore, now papa loves Jongin's daddy and I'm happy here but appa can come to visit you and play with you." Baekhyun gazed at Kris with a small smile over his face.

,,Really? And Victoria noon and Rośe can come as well?" Baekhyun asked Kris that smiled back at him.

,,Yes of course mochi." The boy nodded running to Rośe sitting next to her. 

,,I'm really sorry Junmyeon, I am." Junmyeon nodded, It doesn't matter now anyway. What happened, happened.

 

 

,,Hey buddy, why are you crying?" Jongin ruffed Chanyeol's fluffy hair trying to make the boy stop crying.

,,W-why is he here?" 

,,To see you guys and to show how sorry he is Chan, he won't touch you or your brother or papa, I promise you that. He changed Chan."

,,I'm not ready daddy, I don't want to forgive him yet."

,,You don't need to forgive him Chan, show him how beautiful your papa raised you, how smart and talented you are. Show him how wrong he was to leave you guys." Chanyeol turned facing Jongin.

,,You promise me that you won't let papa leave you."

,,Are you crazy? Papa is crazy over me." Chanyeol chuckled hugging Jongin's waist tight.

,,Go wash your face and let's leave, Sehun and Luhan will be here in a second and don't worry I'll be by your side always." 

,,Thank you daddy." 

,,Anytime buddy, always talk with me and papa about everything okay? Never hide your feelings. You know that me and papa love you." 

,,I know." Taking a deep breath Chanyeol stood up walking to wash his face.

When Jongin walked back down Sehun and Luhan were already there. 

,,We're ready." Kris saw Chanyeol hiding behind Jongin's back holding his hand so tight. 

,,Great!" Sehun was surprised to see Kris there but he didn't ask more questions. Jongin will tell him later anyway.

,,You guys paked everything right?" Junmyeon double checked everything so they are okay.

Luhan and Sehun left with their car. Kris left with his car with the girls and here they were, Jongin was putting Baekhyun in his car seat as Junmyeon was putting Jongdae. Chanyeol was in the middle of them.

,,I think you should drive Myon."

,,Really?!" Junmyeon asked excited, he loves driving.

,,Of course Myon." The pregnant smiled at Jongin thanking him.

There are so many many many things that he's thankful to Jongin and words aren't enough. The drive was loud until one point when the boys fell asleep.

,,Jongin." The taller looked up from his phone hearing Junmyeon's voice. How his eyes were so big that it scared Jongin a little.

,,Hey are you sick? Should I drive?" Junmyeon pulled on the side taking Jongin's hand placing it over his bump.

,,He moved, our little penguin moved." Jongin had no idea that he can get so overwelmed by a innocent move but tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks.

,,It's still light since he's still small but our baby moved Jongin. Are you happy?" Jongin nodded cupping Junmyeon's cheeks placing a sweet kiss over his lips.

,,I'm more than happy Myon, I can't belive that we did a baby together and he moved." Junmyeon chuckled because he keep on saying that their baby is a boy, he has a strong feeling that the baby is a girl. She will be so be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter