Chapter 17

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere inside the Cafe was dense as Taemin was glaring at the taller hands folded before his chest.

Kris and Junmyeon were both sitting at a table a cup of coffee before them.

,,It's okay Taemin you can let us talk." Junmyeon had no idea that Taemin will change so much, from the he was always picking on him, calling him horrible names, now the kid is super protective, it's kinda amusing to see Taemin glare like that at Kris.

,,Fine." Taemin said between gritten teeth making a gesture at Kris that he's watching him.

,,Who's that?" Kris asked when Taemin was far from them to hear. 

,,A friend." Junmyeon looked aside letting out a sigh, he expected Kris to slap him back or worst but he just stood there asking him again to just talk.

,,He hates me..."

,,What do you want Kris? Why after three years you want to talk?" He finally snapped trying really hard to hold back his tears.

,,I miss the boys." Now he laugh, he laugh so hard that even Taemin looked confused at him.

,,You miss them?! They don't even have your name and after so many years you just decide that you miss them?! Did you miss them when they were sick or when I was sick or when I couldn't afford to buy them food?! I went to donate blood so I could buy Baekhyun his formula milk?! You didn't care back then so why now?!" 

,,Please don't cry." He had no idea that he was crying but he didn't care, Kris doesn't have the right to miss his boys. 

,,Chanyeol, Jongdae and Baekhyun are Jongin's sons not yours, please never come looking for them, they don't even remember you." Junmyeon wanted to sit up when Kris grabbed his wrist.

,,Tao has cancer." Junmyeon's face paled dropping back down on his chair.

,,W-what?" 

,,Liver cancer, he's in the hospital now, he never knew about you or the boys, he found out three years ago and he wanted to leave me that's why I went crazy and I hurt Baekhyun, I'll never forgive myself for that, it was a mistake and I'm sorry, I'm really loved you back then Junmyeon, I never lied, I was selfish and I wanted you and Tao, I thought that I could do it but everytime I had a fight with him I would come to you and hurt you, I love my boys even if you don't belive me, I miss them, I want them to meet their sisters. It's Tao last wish." Junmyeon covered his mouth holding back his sobs. 

,,I was too embaressed to look for you Junmyeon and you hide pretty good from me. I don't want the boys, I think you're a greath mom for them, I didn't come here to take them away from you, I just want to be a part of their life again that is all." 

,,How bad is he?" 

,,He's going.... he's....." Junmyeon gazed at Kris who was holding back his tears but his eyes were red enough.

,,Let me talk with them first, I won't promise anything, yet." Kris liked that answer, he just got worried when Junmyeon's face paled out of the blue.

,,Are you okay?" 

,,Y-yes, the baby is making me feel dizzy and sick to my stomach." Junmyeon made a crying face holding his stomach.

,,So another baby?" Junmyeon nodded cheeks heating up.

,,Kim Jongin huh? He's a very strong person and a good business man. He didn't let me easy with the business proposal, he knows what he wants." He knows that by now, he heard Jongin talk busniess, how cold he can be when he wants something and so confident.

,,Yes he is a good person, he really loves the boys, especially Baekhyun, I have no idea why but they had a specian bond since the beginning." Kris nodded, he still can't forget what he did to Baekhyun, how he pushed the baby boy down from Junmyeon's hands, how he let him cry down on the floor as he used Junmyeon. He's disgusted with himself.

,,H-how is Chanyeol?" 

,,He's doing really good, you'll be really proud of him." 

,,I'm proud of all of you Junmyeon, I'm really proud of you." Junmyeon's cheeks heat up, it was the first time Kris was praising him like this, he really loved Kris with everything he had but it wasn't ment to be it seems.

,,I better leave now, I need to visit Tao." 

,,You know that I'm next to you anytime Kris." Junmyeon placed his hand over Kris one gently smiling at him.

,,Thank you, you were always too good for me Junmyeon and tell Jongin to call me, I still want him as a business partner." 

,,Sure, be safe." Junmyeon waved at Kris that stood up walking to the door noticing that Taemin was still glaring at him following him with his eyes.

 

Junmyeon knows that he should move his  and work but what Kris told him makes him feel sad and guilty, one day when he was angry and too tired to think he cursed Tao for taking Kris away from him, that he was the one to blame for his missery but he knew that Kris was the one to blame and now he feels really guilty for the way he think back then. He saw Tao two times, by mistake at the Mall when Baekhyun was still a baby, the Chinese guy was really good looking and clingy, Kris didn't see him that time but the way Tao was hugging his arm made him jealous. How stupid was he to feel jealous on a peraon that trusted Kris just like he did.

Tao was an innocent person that was stook in the middle of their war. 

,,What did he told you?! I'll kill him." Junmyron gazed up, everything was blurred, he was crying again. 

,,N-nothing.....he." Somethimes everything you just need is a hug and Taemin gave him that. The younger hugged him tight.

,,It's okay hyung, it's okay." Junmyeon knows that Lay will fire his now, he's pregnant, emotional and lazy. Jongin will be disappointed in him.

,,I'm scared to ask what happened." Junmyeon pulled from Taemin's hug hearing Jongin's voice, behind him was Lay looking confused as well.

,,J-Jongin." Junmyeon couldn't help it, his loud sobs filled the Cafe making both Lucas and Mark panic.

,,Hey what's wrong Myon?" Jongin hurried to Junmyeon kneeling before the pregnant looking with worry eyes at him.

,,It's m-my f-fault! T-Tao.... h-he will die and two innocent kids will grow up without a mother because of me! I'm a horrible person." Jongin was confused by Junmyeon's words.

,,Shh calm down Myon or you're going to pass out soon, let's go home because you can't work like this today, please excuse him today Lay-shi." 

,,Sure, no problem." Lay was curious on what happened but he won't ask now, Junmyeon was really emotional now.

,,Thank you." Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter