Chapter 15

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin never saw in his entire life somene shake so badly like Junmyeon was right before his eyes. How the life in his eyes just wanish, his pale face was paller than before. 

,,Can I have a word with him Mr.Kim?" Junmyeon grabbed Jongin's hand holding it tight, so tight that his nails digged in his flesh.

,,I'm sorry Mr.Wu but I don't think that Junmyeon wants to be left alone in the same room with you." Jongin turned at the taller with a fake smile over his face. It wasn't hard to understand who Wu Yifan was, from the way Junmyeon reacted he was the father of the boys.

,,How would you know what he wants?" 

,,I......d-don't ......" Junmyeon was struggling to find his words, why was Kris there?

,,I think I have the right to talk with him." Kris wanted to grab Junmyeon's hand, to pull him outside the office, his face was angry like always.

,,N-no!" Junmyeon pulled his hand hiding behind Jongin's back.

,,I think it's time to leave Mr.Wu, our business proposal just dropped, I want you to leave my office now." Jongin tried to be as professional as he could. Even if his blood was starting to boil in anger.

,,You drop a perfect deal for a ?" 

,,S-?! Why am I now the ?!" Junmyeon snapped tears rolling down his cheeks.

,,I was the when I was standing all day locked inside the house taking care of your babies?! And you were fulling around with Tao around my back?! How could you call me a when I loved you so much?!" Junmyeon punched Kris chest with so much anger, he was sure that Jongin won't let Kris hurt him so he just snapped yelling everything that he couldn't before. 

,,I just loved you and I wanted us to be a family nothing else! You never cared about me or the boys! When they were sick and asking where you are, when they needed their father! You don't have any right! You gave up on us for Tao! How is he?! Happy? How are your kids? Happy because they have a father?! If you hated me so much why didn't you let me abort them?! Why?!" Junmyeon dropped down on the floor crying with ugly sobs. 

,,Please leave Mr.Wu, he's right, you don't have any right to ask him anything now. The boys are on good hands that is all that matter now." Kris looked with so much disgust that it made Jongin snap, he remembered what Junmyeon told him, how Kris beat a little baby, he beat Baekhyun, that adorable boy that wants to play all day and eat delicious flood, how could he ever do that?!

,,Leave!" Jongin yelled fists clenching in anger.

Kris left eventually knowing that he won't win, he will have another chance to talk with Junmyeon another day.

 

,,Breath Myon, he's gone don't worry, he won't hurt you, I promise." Junmyeon grabbed Jongin's shirt tight crying to his chest, he really didn't care how pathetic he looks, he was hurt and seeing Kris there hurt more than he thought, he always imagine what will he tell him if he sees Kris again, this went better than he expected.

,,N-not again!" Junmyeon pulled from Jongin's embrance finding the trash bin throwing up, he was sure that it was because he was a nervous wreak. 

,,Breath Myon, I'm here, we'll get pass this together." Jongin slowly rubbed small circles over his back trying to make him feel better.

Kris never cared of that, he never helped him when he needed help the most, he just pushed him away. Having Jongin there, caring, made him cry again.

 

 

The view from Jongin's office was stunning to watch, how the sun was shinning over Seoul, Junmyeon was slowly blinking watching ouside. His head was resting on Jongin's lap as the beautiful CEO was playing with his hair, he calmed down all thanks to Jongin.

,,The boys want to go camping." He blurred out after one hour of silence. He was scared to talk actually, he was scared because he was sure that Jongin will change now, Kris did the same when he found out about Chanyeol.

,,That sounds like a plan, do you mind if I invite Sehun and Luhan? I'm sure Luhan will love some fresh air as well." Junmyeon turned around gazing up at Jongin tears ready to escape his eyes again.

,,What's wrong Junmyeon? You think that I'll leave you now? That I'll be like him? You really think that low about me?" Jongin's voice was so gentle pouting at the man in his arms.

,,I love you Jongin! I wanted to stop! I still want to stop but I can't! I just can't make my heart stop beating so fast around you! I'm sorry!" Junmyeon finally said it, he close his eyes yelling how much he actually loves Jongin, he really has nothing else to lose anyway. 

,,I really want to stop loving you."

,,Don't." Junmyeon opened his eyes gazing back up at Jongin seeing a happy smile over his lips.

,,W-what?" 

,,I love you too pabo, I don't know how it happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter