Chapter 30

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why was the house so quiet? 

A house filled with three young boys should be loud, no? 

Then why isn't she hearing anything? Why was the house so quiet? So normal? Her house was always quiet, since her husband passed away the house is so quiet. So sad. 

Letting out a sigh Yoora put her robe on leaving her bed. She was sure that the family she hates so much left. 

,,Halmeoni!" She stopped seeing the three boys at her coffee table. The younger one run her way hugging her legs. 

,,Baek." His older brother run to him taking the boy away.

,,I'm sorry, he's too clingy. Go finish your drawing now Baek." Chanyeol ruffed Baekhyun's hair warm smiling at his brother. 

She looked one more time at the boys before walking to the kitchen making herself some coffee. 

Yoora took small peeks in the livingroom where Baekhyun was pouting sitting on Chanyeol's lap. She looked around the kitchen taking some fruits, slowly cutting them. 

,,Bananas!" Baekhyun said excited when Yoora placed the plate with the cut fruits on the table.

,,Can we eat Halmeoni?" Jongdae asked eyeing the fruits.

,,Yes." The boys smiled eating some of the cut fruits. 

,,Where is your appa?" 

,,Kris appa?" Chanyeol asked to be sure. She nodded drinking her coffee.

,,You know." Chanyeol gazed at Jongdae and Baekhyun that were busy eating to care about their conversation.

,,Appa used to beat papa. I've heard him cry everytime they would have a fight. Papa always tried to hide his bruised from us. Appa used to beat me as well, it hurts, and I never want to feel that kind of pain again, he always hit me on my body, never on my face so nobody knew, he slapped Baekhyun as well. Appa was a violent man, he never cared for us or papa but he staied because he did belived that papa will change. He never did so papa left, he took us and he left. It was hard for us, more for papa to raise us all alone but he never complained, he always smiled around us and cried when he thought that nobody hears him until Jongin daddy came. He loves us, he never hurt us or yell at us. He never hurt papa, he makes papa smile and that is all that I want, to see my papa smile every single day. I know you hate our papa and us but don't. We love Jongin daddy, he's a good person and we want him to stay." 

,,C-Chanyeol." All eyes looked to their right hearing Junmyeon's voice. 

,,Papa, you changed your hair." In deed, Junmyeon's hair was shorter and blond, the pregnant was looking really beautiful with new clothes on.

Junmyeon looked aside waiting the lady to yell at him.

,,You look presentable." Yoora raised walking to Junmyeon looking better at him.

,,My son will like you like this." Junmyeon blinked his eyes as the woman that left back to her room.

,,You look nice papa."

,,Papa!" Baekhyun and Jongdae run his way giving the pregnant a tight hug.

,,We missed you papa!"

,,Me too, are you hungry? I should cook dinner how, your brother is really hungry." The boys nodded fast because they were really hungry.

,,Let me wash and you two should help me cook what do you say? Halmeoni will like that." Baekhyun and Jongdae nodded fast.

 

,,Are you okay papa?" Junmyeon found Chanyeol in his room looking worried. He hates seeing his boys like this. 

,,I'm fine honey, please don't worry for me. You know that I love you, that Jongin daddy loves you. I just needed some minutes for myself. I'm sorry for leaving like that."

,,It's okay papa, I understand." All that he needed was the hug Chanyeol gave him. He hugged his boy tight feeling much better now.

,,Let's cook dinner or halmeoni will get hungry and angry." Chuckling Chanyeol nodded following his papa.

,,Can I finish my homework papa?"

,,Of course honey, come you two, help papa cook." 

,,Yes!" Both Jongdae and Baekhyun run to the kitchen. Of course the woman has a personal cook but he wants to cook her.

 

 

Chanyeol looked up seeing the woman again, she changed her clothes.

,,Papa is cooking if you're looking for him." 

,,You love your daddy? You love my son?" Chanyeol looked confused at her.

,,Of course I love Jongin daddy, he always helps me with my homework. Somethimes he stays over the night to look at the next chapter from my books so he can help me again the next day. I think he loves Baekhyun the most and I don't mind. My little brother needs affection more than me or Dae. We all love daddy. Will you make us leave halmeoni? Papa will be sad but I promise to keep him happy and busy not to think about daddy." Why was this boy so smart? Why was he talking so beautiful about her son? Was Jongin that kind of person? 

She thought that Jongin was still a playboy that only wants to sleep around, but her son turned in something she never saw before. And all thanks to this guy? This Kim Junmyeon managed to tame her son? How?! 

,,You want me to help you?" 

,,With what Halmeoni?" She awkwardly pointed her finger at his homework.

,,You can? I don't want to bother you."

,,You don't bother an old woman like me." Chanyeol smiled at her. He doesn't need any help but it was a good chance to bond with her. 

 

Junmyeon smiled seeing the two. Maybe she wasn't too bad after all. But what about Jongin? Was he having fun with Hara? With a sad smile he walked back in the kitchen laughing when he saw Baekhyun and Jongdae a mess, their clothes were all dirty. 

,,You two should take a bath before dinner." Jongdae grinned taking another bite from the grilled pork that Junmyeon just finished cooking.

,,The meat is so delicious papa! When can we eat?" 

,,After the kimchi soup is done cooking and we have pizza as well." Jongdae and Baekhyun their lips at the same time amusing Junmyeon.

,,When can we know his name papa?" Baekhyun asked placed his tiny hand on Junmyeon's baby bump.

,,Well, you three can chose his name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter