Chapter 31

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is something he hates, is to leave Junmyeon alone and pregnant. Junmyeon isn't weak he knows that. The pregnant is stronger than him and again, he knows that. The thought that something can happenes with their baby freaks him out, he's worried for the boys as well. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave Junmyeon all pregnant and to take care of the boys. 

He hates that he left in a bad mood, his heart dropped when he heard about the bleeding, he was angry that Junmyeon didn't tell him. He really wants to help Junmyeon no matter what, to be there for him when the pregnant has a bad day.

He really wants Junmyeon to know how important he is for him. Actually Junmyeon is everything for him now.

 

Jongin smiled looking at the photos of them. He misses them so much. He misses his cuddling monsters. 

,,I bet is relaxing to take a break from everything, kids can be loud." Jongin looked to his left where Hara was drinking a glass of champagne.

,,My kids aren't loud." Well they can be loud especially when Baekhyun and Jongdae sing together and dance on the sofa. He loves seeing them have fun together, to hear them laugh. And for another strange reason he got used with the noise. 

Before he couldn't work if there were noises around him but now he enjoys working having one of the boys in his office. Usually Jongdae wants to sit with him and draw. He lets the little adorable dinosaur draw on his lap, he has a reason to snuggle with him.

,,They aren't yours no? You have a good soul oppa."

,,Why?" 

,,You took in three loud kids and you raise them." 

,,They aren't loud miss Hara, please stop saying that." She smiled drinking the rest of her champagne.

,,You don't like kids, no?" 

,,Not really, they are loud and need attention all the time." Jongin just smiled at her. People ask him what he sees in Junmyeon. He sees kindness in his Junmyeon. Somethimes he puts others too much on number one and he forgets about himself.

 

Jongin looked away from his book, it was Chanyeol's book actually, he needs to keep up with the boy. Hara was sleeping on his shoulder. He raised an brow slowly taking a pillow placing it between her and him. She slowly opened an eye glaring. She will take Jongin no matter what, the CEO was everything she wants. Nobody can say no to her.

 

Hara thought that Jongin was sad in his relationship but the CEO always talks about those annoying boys! Why?! 

,,You have kids Mr.Jongin?" They were at a business dinner when one of the guests asked Jongin.

,,I have three boys and one on the way actually." 

,,You didn't waist time, for a young age to have four kids it's rare." And so Jongin started talking about the boys something that annoyed Hara, always his boys, his Junmyon.

 

,,I'm not tired oppa, should we drink something?" Hara asked on their way back to the hotel.

,,Not tonight, I'm sorry but I need to call home, my little mochi misses me." Hara rolled her eyes. Why was Jongin so stupid?! What does he sees in that guy?! Why doesn't she has the luck to find someone like Jongin? That stupid guy took Jongin's brain? Why?! 

But she won't give up, no! Jongin must be her! 

 

That night they had another late business dinner and that annoying guy called Jongin again.

,,Come on stupid, you're a woman and he's a guy, a guy. You can do this." She put her favorite red lipstick, sweet perfume and high heels. 

,,Two glasses please." She ordered from the bar. 

She saw Jongin video call that guy again, but she doesn't care. Hara took the glasses walking to Jongin.

,,Join me oppa, please." Jongin looked up at her, why was she trying so hard?

,,We better rest, we have an important meeting tomorrow." 

,,Come on oppa, I don't bite." She pushed the glass to Jongin with a sweet smile over her lips.

,,Let's just talk, I think we need to know each other better for this partnership to work." Jongin gave in only because he needed that drink. He misses Junmyeon and the boys like crazy and there was his mother. He hopes she is better now.

One glass turned into three and Jongin was getting sleepy already.

,,I better go now." 

,,Oh come on oppa, stay a little longer." She laugh like crazy.

,,I think we need to leave, you're drunk miss Hara." 

,,I'm not!" She laugh again having a hard time standing up.

,,Oh I think you are. Let me help you." She lean her body against Jongin's ones.

,,You smell so good oppa." Jongin could only smile, what else can he do? He can't let her sleep on the table. 

,,You need sleep miss Hara." Jongin stopped before her room.

,,I think I need you oppa...hmm he doesn't call you oppa, no?" Hara wrapped her hands around Jongin's neck coming closer to his face.

,,I don't need him to call me oppa, and you need sleep." 

,,Stay oppa, I can give you what he can't." She slowly kissed Jongin's neck trying to change his mind. 

,,You will never be able to give me what he has, I was with woman's, they're nothing special. Sweet dreams miss Hara." Jongin pulled away walking to his room.

Hara smirked looking at Jongin's phone that he stolen from his pocket, she needs to see why this Junmyeon is so special.

 

 

 

,,Where is my phone?" Jongin turned his room upside down, he needs to call Junmyeon and the boys, he needs to wish them a good night. 

Maybe he left it by the bar? Jongin went there but his phone was missing.

,,!" Jongin cursed ruffing his hair. Junmyeon will be so angry on him. And the boys, they will be disappointed that daddy didn't call.

Jongin had a hard time sleeping that night, he feels stupid for losing his phone, he's a grow up now, how can he lose a stupid phone?! He better call Junmyeon tomorrow and apologize. 

He was dressing when someone knocked at his door the next morning. 

,,Good morning oppa, coffee?" Hara was standing before his door holding two coffees.

,,Morning, how are you feeling?" Jongin took the paper cup walking back inside his room taking his suit jacket. 

,,My head hurts a little but I'm good, I'm sorry if I embarraced myself last night, I don't usually drink." 

,,It's okay, I'm glad you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter