Chapter 18

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day started with a left that day for both Jongin and Junmyeon. The pregnant woke up throwing up down on the wooden floor, hearing him gasp for air scared Baekhyun so badly that the boy cried seeing his papa hurt like that. He doesn't understand why is his papa like that. 

Jongin tried to calm him down but he couldn't, luckily Chanyeol heard them since he was already dressed for school. Chanyeol took Baekhyun away letting him calm down first. After Baekhyun left Junmyeon started crying because of what he did, he was scared that Jongin will get angry and it didn't matter how many times he told the pregnant that he didn't do anything wrong, Junmyeon couldn't calm down. Only after a tight hug and some more sweet words whispered inside his ear the pregnant calmed down saying non stop, sorry.

 

Breakfast was hectinc as well, with a sad Baekhyun and a more sader Junmyeon. The pregnant was always smiling doing everything fast and with a good energy but that morning it felt that Junmyeon was walking backwords. 

It was the first time seeing Junmyeon so lost and distant. Jongin was scared to let him drive that morning, what if something happenes? The drive to Baekhyun's kindergarten was a hell not knowing if Junmyeon reached safely. But at last the hyper boy was smiling again on the backseat.

 

Jongin couldn't start his day until he called Junmyeon asking him if he reached to work safely. Hearing his voice made Jongin let out the heavy breath he was holding inside. He asked his secretary to bring him a strong coffee because he really needs one now more than ever. It was the first time in his life when he felf so worried and he hates that feeling, the feeling that you want to help someone you love so much but you can't. You can only watch them suffere on their own and it .

Jongin threw his reading glasses away rubbing the bridge of his nose. He can think only at Junmyeon, was he okay at work?

 

 

 

 

,,Will you fire me Lay-shi?" Junmyeon couldn't face Lay, his boss was the best, always talking so gently and serious at the same time. He knows that he disappoint Lay because the Chinese guy gave him a chance.

,,No no, I asked you to come here to talk Junmyeon, I can't fire someone that is pregnant, I just want to give you a better schedule that is all." Junmyeon blinked, one time, two times, at the third time he gazed up confusion reading all over his face.

,,What?" 

,,Since you're pregnant you can come in later and leave early, I don't want you to work yourself too much."

,,Oh thank you but that's not a problem for me now, I can still work and it's okay, in the morning I've drive the boys to school, I'm okay Lay-shi, it's not the first time I'm pregnant." 

,,Are you sure Junmyeon? I don't want you to over work yourself." 

,,Thank you again but for now I'm okay and I really want to work." Lay nodded letting Junmyeon go back to work. 

 

The Cafe was calm, Junmyeon was busy arranging the delicious mini cakes.

,,Hyung I'm bored and ." Junmyeon's cheeks heat up gazing up at Taemin that was mopping over the counter.

,,Why don't you find a boyfriend Taemin? You're a beautiful guy, young, a little mean but adorable as well, so? What's your story?" 

,,I don't have a story actually, I have a normal family, I just get bored easily that is all." 

,, Did you finish high school?"

,,Dah I'm not stupid just lazy but I didn't go to college, not in the mood." 

,,Well you should Taemin, do what makes you happy." Taemin let out a sigh pocking Junmyeon's cheek.

,,What makes you happy hyung?" 

,,My boys, they make my day beautiful." He reply with a happy smile over his face.

,,Not that hyung, I knew that aleady, did you finish college?" 

,,At 17 years old I had my first baby so nope, my dreams and plans flew out the window as soon Chanyeol was born." 

,,Why don't you start college now hyung, let's do it together." Taemin voice was little too excited.

,,That's imposible and I'm pregnant, three kids at home and a house to look after so college is still a dream, maybe when Chanyeol goes to college I'll go with him." Junmyeon laugh to himself.

,,That sounds tiring you're right." Junmyeon nodded patting Taemin's head.

,,Since you're bored help Lucas out." Letting out a deep sigh Taemin went to help Lucas. 

,,Silly kid." Smiling Junmyeon went back to work.

 

 

 

 

Jongin was deep in his thoughts, his gaze was outside the window slowly moving with his chair, the door of his office open harshly pulling him out from his thoughts.

,,Omma." Perfect, she was the last person he really wanted to see. 

,,You're alive Jongin, what a surprise." She dropped on the brown sofa eyes glaring at him. 

,,I'm doing perfect omma, and I did called you two days ago but you didn't answer. " 

,,Don't start with me Jongin, are you that busy to even come over?" Well yes he kinda is, having the adorable family over kepts him busy, not that he complains, not even a little.

,,I told you to get married Jongin! I'm serious now! This weekend you have a date and you better be there, the girl is from a really good family and....."

,,Stop!" Jongin's voice was angry pinching the bridge of his nose. He wasn't in the mood to hear her today, his head was killing him and he can't stop thinking about Junmyeon, how sick and pale he was looking that morning.

,,Stop?! Jongin are you joking?! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter