Chapter 27

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was silly grinning at the penguin plushie in his hands, it amused Junmyeon too much.

,,Are you that happy?" Jongin nodded fast getting sad, his eyes got glassy hugging the plushie tight to his chest.

,,Hey what's wrong Jongin? Why are you crying?" It's the first time he's seeing Jongin like this, he did something wrong? Jongin pulled the pregnant's wrist hugging him tight.

,,J-Jongin?" 

,,I love you so much Junmyeon, somethimes I think that this is just a beautiful dream and I'll wake up all alone and you won't be here next to me." Junmyeon chuckled looking up at Jongin. He lean over pressing his lips against Jongin's ones.

,,Does this feel real Jongin?" 

,,Yes."

,,That means that I'm real, we are real and we're here to stay." Jongin smiled burrying his face in Junmyeon's hair. His hair was smelling like strawberries, did the pregnant washed his hair with Baekhyun's shampoo?

,,Promise me that you won't leave me Myon, I know my omma is a pain in your but please don't let her get between us, you're not living with her but with me and that should be enough for you...."

,,Breath Jongin." Junmyeon chuckled wrapping his arms around Jongin's waist.

,,I can't belive you're worried for that Jongin, I won't leave you no matter what, you make me happy and I love you too much to leave, only if you ask me." 

,,Good." Jongin mumbled still hugging the pregnant not wanting to let go. They both sat like that in silence, they needed a moment to just breath, to enjoy each other's presents. 

,,We should leave or we're going to be late and I don't want to be late. Here." Junmyeon made Jongin change his formal clothes with casual clothes.

,,You can help me Mr.Kim." Blushing Junmyeon ed Jongin's dress shirt. It doesn't matter how many times he saw Jongin , he still doesn't belive that someone so y likes someone like him. 

,,My eyes are up here baby." Junmyeon laugh letting Jongin change.

,,Wait! If we're here alone where are the boys?!" 

,,Home with Lu and Sehun, don't worry they are safe." 

,,Oh..." Jongin nodded pulling his t-shirt over his head.

,,Well I'm all done! Where now?" Junmyeon giggled taking Jongin's hands.

,,Well the first surprise is waiting for you down." Jongin looked confused at Junmyeon but he followed him to the elevator.

Small kisses were exchanged, followed by giggles and laughs. 

,,My car!" Jongin was surprised to see one of his sport cars. His red Ferrari. 

,,You drived here in this car?"

,,Yup, I was a little scared I won't lie but now you can drive me around. I know how much you miss your sport cars and I don't think you should drive Baekhyun from now on. I don't want us to change your life."

,,God stop Junmyeon!" The pregnant jumped when Jongin raised his voice.

,,Stop talking nonsense please, I beg you stop! I love driving our little mochi in the morning, to hear him sing on the back seat and make me laugh. Don't you dare take that away from me. Yes I miss driving my sport cars but not that much to give up on Baekhyun. Stop worrying too much Myon. You have the right over me to ask things, to be selfish and make me do anything you want because I will and I'll gladly do it." Junmyeon smiled but he shook his head.

,,I just want you to love me that is all." 

,,God you have no idea how much Iove you." Jongin kissed his lips again with so much passion that it melted Junmyeon's knees.

Why was Junmyeon so humble? He's still shocked how the pregnant holds all the receipts when he goes shopping to show him how much he spent, he never buys things they don't need, he even scolds him when he buys things they don't need or when he buys new toys for the boys. Any other person won't care and just spend his money on silly things they don't need. Maybe he should take Junmyeon on a shopping date next time, or to a spa. He should spoil the pregnant as much as he can.

,,My princess." Jongin opened the cars door for Junmyeon.

,,Thank you my handsome prince." Junmyeon giggled getting inside the car.

,,So where are we going?" Jongin asked driving away. 

,,To this restaurant." Junmyeon showed him the way looking out the window.

,,Do you have cravings Myon?" 

,,Huh? Cravings? Not really, why?" The pregnant looked confused at him.

,,You know that you can wake me in the middle of the night to go and buy you something silly to eat if you want." 

,,Well, belive me, after three pregnancies I'm telling you that cravings are just made up. Okay maybe now I'm craving for sweets more, like I really need to eat something sweet to gain some energy but that is all. No weird food combo, never had them. Maybe before I couldn't even dream to ask Kris to buy me something because he would beat me so I always shut up." Jongin hold his hand linking their fingers together getting angry on Kris again.

,,How could someone beat you Myon? You're so gentle and fragile, why? I still don't understand him? How can he hit a pregnant person?" 

,,It seems that it was easy for him, I was his free punching bag, I wanted to leave him so many times but where to go with a baby? I did try calling my parents and ask them for help but they ignored me, they said that I'm getting what I deserve, so I stayed. Then it got too complicated. When you have three kids and no place to stay it's hard. But it doesn't matter now, I have you in my life and I trust you Kim Jongin." 

,,Good." Jongin kissed the back of his hand a thing that always melted Junmyeon away.

 

,,We're eating Italian?!" Jongin's face lith up seeing the restaurant.

,,Yes. You said that you want to try their food, I heard it's delicious." Junmyeon hold his hand walking inside where a nice lady walked them to a privat table, just for him and Jongin. 

,,You did all of this alone?" 

,,Yes. And you can order anything, I got my paid today." Junmyeon grinned looking at the meniu. Jongin opened his mouth but the pregnant shut him fast.

,,Don't even start Jongin, I'll pay and we're not arguing about it." Jongin only laugh knowing that he won't win against the pregnant.

,,Oh my God the pasta are delicious Myon, we definitely need to bring the boys here, they will love the food." 

,,We will, maybe next week when it's my birthday?" Jongin looked with big eyes at Junmyeon.

,,What? Really? I don't even know when you're born Myon." 

,,It's next week, I'll turn 28. I never saw myself at 28 with three kids and anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter