Chapter 38

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon was starting to feel the pain, did it hurt the same with Baekhyun? He doesn't remember but damn it hurts. 

,,What do you mean you can't reach us?!" He heard Jongin yell in his phone.

,,Idiots!!!!!" Jongin threw his phone away looking out the window seeing the heavy snow.

,,What's wrong Jongin?" 

,,Thet ambulance can't come because the streets are blocked because the snow! I don't know when the ambulance will arive Myon, what should I do?! We can't stay like this." Jongin kneeled before Junmyeon holding his hands looking so lost and worried.

,,It's okay Jongin, they will come in time, my contractios aren't that fast yet, don't worry." Junmyeon tried to calm down Jongin, of course he was stressed because it was his first baby.

,,Papa?" They heard Chanyeol's sleepy voice.

,,What happened?" The boy rubbed his eyes getting closer to his papa.

,,Your little brother is coming sweetie and we can't go to the hospital because the heavy snow." 

,,Really?" Chanyeol sat next to Junmyeon looking so worried.

,,Don't worry sweetie, I'm okay."

,,Stay with papa Chanyeol, I'll go outside, call me if you are in pain Myon. I love you." Jongin kissed his cheek leaving outside trying to do something about the snow.

,,What do you need Papa?" 

,,Nothing sweetie, you can go back to bed, I'm okay Chanyeol, it's not the first time giving birth." 

,,Can I stay a little longer Papa?" Junmyeon nodded letting Chanyeol to hug him.

,,Hmmm." Junmyeon moaned in pain feeling his contraction getting painful.

,,Are you in pain papa?" 

,,Just a little Chanyeol but it's normal, you know that." Chanyeol small nodded eyes getting watery looking at his papa.

,,Oh my silly boy."

,,I don't want you to be in pain papa." The boy bursted into a loud cry.

,,What happened?" Jongin walked inside the house just to find Chanyeol crying with loud sobs.

,,Nothing, he's just a sweet boy worrying for nothing." Junmyeon chuckled wiping Chanyeol's tears.

,,Can you make papa a tea?" 

,,O-okay." Chanyeol hugged Junmyeon tight before walking to the kitchen with his shoulders dropped.

,,What's with him?" Jongin sat next to Junmyeon looking so worried and scared.

Junmyeon touched Jongin's red cheeks from the cold smiling.

,,Chanyeol saw me in pain so many times that he hates it, everytime I'm in pain he will cry, I think he still needs time to get over what his appa did to me." Jongin nodded looking down at his baby bump slowly moving his hand.

,,The snow covered the main road, I don't think the Ambulance will come Myon, I don't know what to do." Jongin was ready to lose his , but Junmyeon always calms him down.

,,It's okay Jongin, I'm sure the Ambulance will reach in time, the contractions aren't that intense yet. And if we have to do this here we better get ready."

,,Isn't that dangerous?" 

,,Let's not thing about the worst, just breath Jongin and get some blankets to put them down on the floor." Jongin weakly nodded leaving Junmyeon's side worried that he'll miss something or that the pregnant will wanish.

,,Go."

Junmyeon close his eyes taking a deep breath remembering how painful giving birth really is. He's used with being alone in this situation. Kris never was there when his sons came into this world. But Jongin is, and that makes him happy. 

,,Papa." Chanyeol came back with a cup of tea.

,,Thank you sweetie, now I want you to go to the boys room and stay with them, I don't want them to be worried or see me like this, they will cry and I don't want that, I don't want to see you cry Chanyeol. You cried enought for papa and I think it's enough. I only want to see you smile from now on. We got a new chance to be happy so be happy my beautiful boy." Chanyeol wiped his tears fast nodding.

,,I promise to never cry again papa, I love you so much." 

,,I'm back." Jongin dropped the blankets when Chanyeol hugged him tight.

,,I love you daddy! I love you so much." Jongin warm smiled hugging the boy back.

,,I love you as well Chanyeol, so much." 

Junmyeon could only smile and cry at the scene before him. He never expect to love again, to be pregnant again, to see his boys happy again. Everything is sureal for him, he still things that everything's just a dream. He's scared that he'll wake up and Jongin won't be around anymore. He's not scared of being poor, he knows that he can fight but he's scared he won't see Jongin again, that he won't have the chance to kiss him or hug him again. 

He just loves Jongin like crazy.

,,Hey, how are you feeling?" Jongin kneeled before him again talking his hands between his.

,,In pain, the contractions are getting stronger." Junmyeon close his eyes when the most painful contraction made him stop breathing.

,,What can I do to help?" 

,,Help me get up." Jongin slowly pulled Junmyeon up. 

,,Walk with me." Walking always helps with the pain, he can't stay in one place and wait. 

Jongin walked with him from one side to another always rubbing his sore back. 

Junmyeon stopped wanting to curl on the floor and cry his eyes out. It hurts like hell. 

,,Junmyeon..." 

,,I'm okay Jongin, t-they will p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter