Chapter 14

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin let out a yawn ready to leave when he saw someone he was really craving to see. Kim Jongin just parket his car before the Cafe. A smirk formed over his face. Perfect timing. 

,,Ah!" Jongin heard someone yell in pain.

,,Oh are you okay?" Jongin rushed to the guy he saw the other day down on the ground holding his ankle.

,,I h-hurt my ankle." Jongin kneeled down looking at Taemin's ankle. 

,,It's just a little red but it doesn't look like it would be broke or anything." Jongin showed Taemin a smile.

,,What were you thinking? Pay attention next time." Jongin helped Taemin sit back up. Taemin wrapped a hand around Jongin's neck for support.

,,You smell delicious hyung." Taemin whispered getting closer to Jongin's neck. 

,,Thanks? Well are you able to reach home? Should I'll call you a taxi?" 

,,Hm... maybe you could drive me hyung." Jongin raised an brow looking at the young guy. What game is Taemin playing now? 

,,I'm busy." Taemin smirked wrapping his arms around Jongin's neck gettin closer. 

,,What do you see in that loser? You look like a guy that loves to have fun between the sheets, and he looks just old and ugly, so what do you say? Should we have some fun?" 

,,What makes you think that he's not good in bed?" 

,,Come on, you can't be serious hyung, look at you and look at him." Taemin made a face rolling his eyes.

,,I'm going to tell you a secret." Jongin came closer to Taemin's ear.

,,You'll never be half of the man he is, you'll never be the person he is." Taemin smirked seeing Junmyeon walking their way, if he can't make Jongin like him he can easily make them both fight each other.

,,We'll see about that." Taemin said to himself pulling Jongin closer crashing their lips together.

It felt like heaven for him, Jongin's lips were so soft against his. He feels like stripping now and let Jongin have his way with him because Jongin looks like he likes it rough.

Taemin found himself pulled by someone and a hard fist hit his face. He dropped down on the ground again groaning in pain.

,,Stop touching him! He's nor yours!!" Junmyeon pulled Jongin's hand walking angrily to Jongin's car.

,,I'll drive." Jumyeon took the keys from Jongin's hand. He never drived a fast car, he's actually scared of high speed, well he has three kids that he needs to be careful. But now his blood was boiling in anger.

,,Myon....maybe I should drive."

,,Get inside the damn car." Junmyeon said between his teeth. 

,,Okay." Jongin got in the passanger seat putting his seat belt on. He never, like never seen Junmyeon so angry until now.

 

Jongin hold he cars handle getting a little scared wen Junmyeon didn't have any attention to calm down.

,,Junmyeon........" Jongin tried again gently placing his hand over Junmyeon's hand, that worked it seems because he slowed down stopping in a parking lot.

 

 

None of them talked, for ten minutes they sat in perfect silence, Junmyeon was with his eyes close, slow breathing.

,,Myon."

,,I don't want you to date him." Junmyeon interrupted Jongin, his voice was low but confident.

,,What makes you think that I want to date him?" 

,,He's young, good looking, slim and perfect but he's not perfect for you." Jongin hide his laugh teasing Junmyeon, he has no idea why he loves how adorable Junmyeon looks jealous. 

,,Are you jealous?" Junmyeon's face turned a deep shade of red hearing the question.

,,N-no....b-but I don't like him, you deserve much better than him, he just wants your money! He seems you as a suggar daddy! He harrases me and talks so vulgar and I don't like it!..He...." Jongin shut Junmyeon with a kiss.

,,You're adorable, I like it when you get jealous." Junmyeon looked aside face burning with embarrassment.

,,Y-you like him?" He asked still with a small voice looking anywhere else but not at Jongin.

,,What if I do? What will you do?" 

,,Punch him again, I know that I don't have the right to ask you to stop seeing him or to like anyone else but not him, I don't want to see you dating him." Jongin laugh hard, so hard that it made Junmyeon really confused, he said something funny?

,,What?!" He hit Jongin's hand hissing in pain.

,,Are you okay?" Jongin hold Junmyeon's hand seeing his knuckles red and swollen.

,,Let's go inside the supermarket my Kung Fu bunny." Junmyeon pouted because he still doesn't know if Jongin likes Taemin back, why did they kiss? 

 

 

,,What are you looking for?" Junmyeon was following Jongin like a lost puppy around the supermarket.

,,Oh here it is." Jongin hold a pack with frozed peas.

,,What are you doing with that Jongin." 

,,You'll see." Jongin hold Junmyeon's good hand walking to pay. Jongin bought two cups of ramen and soda so they can eat outside.

Both sat down on the sidewalk eating in silence their ramen.

,,Give me your hand." Junmyeon let Jongin look at his swollen hand.

,,Does it hurts?" Junmyeon hissed in pain when Jongin pressed his thumb on his red skin. Jongin laugh putting the cold peas over Junmyeon's skin.

,,This will help." 

,,T-thanks." Junmyeon looked down at his hand still not beliving that he really punched Taemin. But it felt so damn good, and he'll do it again anytime just to keep Taemin away from Jongin.

,,Oh where are the boys?!" Junmyeon's tone got high remembering his boys, it was pass 10 pm already.

,,Home with Sehun and Luhan, they wanted to practice." 

,,Luhan told Sehun?" 

,,Yup and Sehun cried for two hours." Junmyeon chuckled hearing that.

,,I hope happy tears." Jongin nodded looking up at the sky remembering the negative pregnancy test.

,,Why did you came by the Cafe so late?" 

,,I wanted to see how it is to pick up someone from work and go out to eat something."

,,Huh? Like a date?" Junmyeon liked that idea, him and Jongin out on a date.

,,Something like that."

,,Well it was a nice date, dinner was delicious." Junmyeon chuckled showing Jongin the empty ramen cup.

,,I bet it was, so we should go home?" 

,,I think we should, Sehun and Luhan practice enough." Junmyeon laugh letting Jongin pull him up both walking back to his car. 

,,My car." Junmyeon rememberd that his car was still back at the Cafe.

,,Don't worry I'll send someone to pick it up." 

,,Oh, okay." Junmyeon nodded thinking again about Taemin and Jongin. He stopped walking pulling his hand from Jongin's hold.

,,You liked the way he kissed you?" Jongin hold back his laugh turning around to face the beautiful and fragile guy before him. Why was Junmyeon looking so small and scared? 

,,You're an idiot Kim Junmyeon!" With big and confused eyes Junmyeon looked up at Jongin that came closer to him.

,,Do you think that I'll let a guy lik him turn me over, I used to eat guys like him for breakfast, you think I'm that stupid and I don't know that he's interested only in my money?" Jongin came even closer wrapping his hands around Junmyeon's waist pulling him even closet if that was possible.

,,Do you think that I'll gave up on you and the boys over a kid? I want to think that you know me better than that by now." Junmyeon looked aside face burning with embarrassment. Yes he thought like that.

,,Pabo."Junmyeon melted in Jongin's kiss hands wrapping around the CEO's neck.

,,I better die than see the boys leave." Junmyeon nodded heart beating so fast, that means that Jongin doesn't want him to leave as well no? He should tell him how madly in love he is but everytime he opens his mouth nothing cames out, he's scared to say something stupid, he's scared of a refuse.

,,Let's go home." Their drive home was in silence but none of them had a problem with that. This silence was perfect. When they reached home he found Luhan in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea and Sehun sleeping in the boys room with Jongdae and Baekhyun on each side of him, Sehun's body was clearly too big for the small bed but he seemed awful comforable sleeping like that. Chanyeol was sleeping in his own bed.

,,Sorry Luhan hyung." Junmyeon made a deep bow apologizing for being so late.

,,Don't worry Junmyeon, it was fun to stay with them actually, I hope our baby is like them." Junmyeon chuckled sitting down at the kitchen table after he made a tea for himself as well.

,,I'm sure he'll be energetic, they all are, how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?" 

,,Not really, I didn't throw up until now but I feel like, but I eat a lot of sour stuff." 

,,That is good, I always had bad experiences with morning sickness, with Baekhyun was the worst I think. I was sensitive to anything." Junmyeon made a crying face remembering how he didn't eat anything but cucumbers for three months, he thinks that that's why Baekhyun hates cucumbers so much now.

,,That sounds scary." 

,,It was." Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter