Chapter 26

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Good morning omma, what can I bring you today?" The woman clicked her tongue in annoyance. Why was Junmyeon still calling her omma?

Junmyeon was surprised to see her there, he was counting the minutes to leave, he and Jongin have an appointment to see the baby again. And he really didn't expect to see her there. 

,,What is this?" She opened her fist where his ring was.

,,Oh, why you have it?" Junmyeon was surprised to see his ring. He thought that Jongin has it.

,,Try to make me understand why does my son love you?" What should he reply? He, himself doesn't understand why Jongin loves him. He sees himself like a normal dull person.

,,Papa!!!!" Junmyeon bright smiled when Baekhyun walked inside the Café.

,,What are you doing here Mochi?" Junmyeon hold Baekhyun up letting the boy sit on top his baby bump.

,,Daddy promised me that I can see the baby!" Baekhyun giggled hugging Junmyeon's neck tight.

,,I missed you so much papa and look! I have a red sticker! Miss Yura told me that I did wonderful today!" 

,,Woah really Mochi? That is wonderful, I'm so proud of you."

,,I'm excited to show Channy and Jondae my new sticker!" The boy giggled so happy about a silly sticker. Looked at the two remembered her about when Jongin was small like this boy, he was so adorable about everything.

,,Omma?" Jongin's curious voice made them both turn their heads.

Mrs.Kim leg out an angry growl leaving the Café. Both Jongin and Junmyeon looked confused at each other.

,,What did she do now?" Jongin hold Baekhyun looking at Junmyeon from head to toe.

,,Nothing that I can't handle don't worry, I won't leave you that easily." 

,,You better not, if you leave I'll kidnap you and lock you inside my room. Actually that would be fun if I better think about it." Junmyeon just laugh.

,,I'll better go change, ask Taemin to make you a coffee and an Orange fresh for Baek." Jongin placed a kiss on his forehead still looking worried at him.

,,I'm okay trust me." Jongin nodded putting Baekhyun down that run to Taemin and Lucas. 

Junmyeon wanted to ask Jongin why does his mother have the ring but he has a good guess that Jongin went to his mother and they had a fight for sure and he really doesn't like that. Junmyeon changed his shirt fast excited to see the baby again, his baby bump was getting bigger everyday and their baby more active. Taking his backpack Junmyeon walked to Yixing's office telling his boss that he's leaving. He was sure that something was between Yixing and Kris because his ex was coming by almoust everyday to see his boss. It's actually cute seeing Yixing smile so much.

,,I'm done." Junmyeon chuckled seeing Baekhyun sitting at the bar's chair explaning something to Taemin. 

,,You're so adorable!" Taemin kissed Baekhyun's cheeks making his boy laugh.

,,Say bye Baek."

,,Bye!!!!" Baekhyun waved his hand leaving the Café hand in hand with Jongin and Junmyeon.

,,I'll take my car Jongin, let's meet there." 

,,Are you sure? I can come to take the car after."

,,No it's okay, I can drive and after we're done I can go take the boys from school." Jongin nodded putting Baekhyun in his car's seat.

,,See you there then." Jongin kissed his lips before leaving with his own car. Junmyeon chuckled at how adorable Jongin is, a rich powerful CEO drives a normal car is he can say that and has a baby chair in the back. He should ask Jongin if he misses driving his sport cars, they sit in the garage since they moved in and it's not fair for him. 

 

 

,,Follow them." Mrs. Kim told her driver to follow Junmyeon, he needs to understand why does his son loves this guy so much? What is Junmyeon's plan?

 

Jongin was waiting for him when he parket his car before the Clinic.

,,He's so excited that he asked me 100 times already where you are." Junmyeon chuckled taking Baekhyun in his arms.

,,Really mochi? You want to see your sibling?" 

,,Yes!" Baekhyun giggled hugging Junmyeon's neck tight.

,,Omo, my adorable mochi." Junmyeon was happy seeing his boys so happy, half an year ago they barelly had anything to eat and now his boys have everything and all thanks to Jongin, he really like really needs to do something to thank Jongin and he has an idea.

,,Mr.Kim." Junmyeon was excited to see his baby again, it doesn't matter how many times he's been in the doctors room, he's still excited every single time.

,,He got so big since the last time I saw him!"" Baekhyun got shy hiding behind Jongin's legs when he saw the doctor. 

,,He came to see his sibling." Jongin reply patting Baekhyun's head.

,,Still no to the gender?" 

,,Still no, I really like the surprise." The doctor laugh telling Junmyeon to sit down and get ready. Baekhyun was confused on what was happening, Jongin let him sit on his lap close to Junmyeon.

,,Look here muffin, this is the baby, it's a she or a he." Baekhyun cutelly tilted his head looking so adorable that even the doctor giggled.

,,It doesn't look like me daddy." 

,,Not get because the baby is still small but soon enough he will grow up and be ready to be born." Jongin explaned pocking Baekhyun's nose that giggled.

,,You were still small as well muffin, I still remember when papa was pregnant with you, you were so active all the time." Baekhyun was looking so curious at the doctor listening really careful at what she was telling him.

,,All looks good Mr.Kim, he's still a little small for how far you are but that shouldn't be something to worry okay? Be active, you know that helps for the delivery and take care of you and take the vitamines." 

,,I will, thank you doctor." Junmyeon let Baekhyun hold the new ultrasound, the boy was so fascinated by the black and white paper in his hands.

,,Are you tired Myon?" 

,,No? You have something in mind?" 

,,Just to take the boys and go eat something? I'm not in the mood to go home yet. This week I have to get ready for a big project and I'll be a little busy and...."

,,You don't need to be worried Jongin, we understand that you need to work, don't worry about anything okay?" Junmyeon wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck kissing his lips.

,,Thank you Myon, this deal is really important for the company." 

,,I know Jongin, we will try to live this week." Jongin laugh kissing Junmyeon's lips with so much passion and desire that made Junmyeon's heart beat so fast and not only his heart.

,,Let's go after the boys." Junmyeon nodded crawing for more than a kiss.

,,Y-yes we should." The pregnant hide his blushing cheeks walking to his car.

 

,,Should we go home Lady?" 

,,No, follow them." She really needs to know everything about this guy, who he is.

 

 

 

,,Papa!" Both Jongdae and Chanyeol hugged Junmyeon when they saw their papa.

,,Let's go, Baek and daddy are waiting for us, we're eating out today." 

,,I'm so hungry papa!" Jongdae cutelly rubbed his tummy getting in the car.

,,Should we eat something delicious?" 

,,Yes!!!!" Both yelled raising their fist. Chanyeol changed so much, he smiles more now, he plays more with his brothers, he's acting more like his his age and that makes Junmyeon smile.

 

,,Daddy!" Jongdae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter