Chapter 34

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up from his nap hearing someone throw up, he looked to his right finding Jongdae still sleeping. The boy was feeling a little better.

So Junmyeon was the one throwing up, he wanted to sit up but Jongdae was holding his shirt. 

,,How are you feeling?" He whisper when Junmyeon finally came back to bed. His face was white as milk.

,,Sick, I hate being sick, my head hurts and my stomach." The pregnant reply with his eyes close. He just wants to sleep now.

,,Take some rest Myon, I'll take the boys to school, I need to work. It seems that Jongdae is feeling better."

,,Let him rest today, I don't want him to be tired in school." Jongin nodded gently leaving the bed not to wake up the boy.

,,See you later, call me if you need anything."

,,I will, have a good day at work, I'm sorry that I can't make your coffee and breakfast." 

,,Pabo, I love you." Jongin lean over placing a kiss over Junmyeon's warm forehead.

,,You're burning up Myon."

,,I know, but I can't do anything just wait, do a good job Jonginnie and come home fast." Letting out a sigh Jongin left their shared room.

Chanyeol was all dressed for school when he came out of his room. Little Baekhyun was holding his hand still half sleeping.

,,Morning daddy, he crawled into my bed last night." 

,,Morning you two, omo what a lazy mochi." Hearing Jongin's voice, Baekhyun woke up in a second running to his daddy.

,,Good morning daddy, is papa still sleeping?" 

,,Daddy is sick with Jongdae, so they're going to sleep more today, Chanyeol will help you dress and I'll cook breakfast, we need to hurry okay?" 

,,Can I see Daedae and Papa?" Nodding Jongin walked back inside the bedroom letting Baekhyun kiss Junmyeon on the cheek. Jongdae was hidden between the blanket and Junmyeon so Baekhyun couldn't kiss him.

,,Get better soon, I love you." He whispered giving Junmyeon a last hug.

 

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun dress and wash until Jongin cooked breakfast for them. It was something simple and fast because they were late.

,,Okay boys, put your shoes and let's go." Chanyeol helped Baekhyun put his shoes as Jongin was looking like a mad man for his car keys.

,,We're taking papa's car." Baekhyun chuckled when Jongin hold him up rushing to the car.

,,Daddy's fun!" Jongin could only laugh hearing the boy.

Jongin dropped Chanyeol first whising him a good day and then Baekhyun. 

,,Have a good day mochi, daddy loves you." He kissed his cheek before letting his teacher take him inside with his collegues.

,,I love you too daddy!" The boy yelled back. Jongin smiled watching at Baekhyun was happily telling something to his teacher. How much he can love that boy. Them all.

 

Jongin keep on thinking about Junmyeon, his day was hectic. Some order were mixed up and he needed to yell at people, he hates yelling but he needs to be the boss.

He texted the pregnant worried that Junmyeon may be worst but he got a fast text back that he was okay and that he shouldn't worry too much, but he still worries. For the first time in his life he feels really tired and down.

,,You look like someone died." Jongin looked up from his laptop seeing his mother walking his way.

,,Omma, what brings you here?" 

,,I was thinking to take my son out for lunch. But you look sad." She sat down before him letting her purse on the floor.

,,Did something happened with the baby?" Jongin was surprised with her worried tone. 

,,I hope not, Junmyeon's really sick, he has a bad fever and since he can't take any pills he's throwing up and I have no idea what to do omma, I'm so worried for them, Jongdae's sick as well." Jongin was ready to pull his hair out in frustation. He can't do anything to help Junmyeon or Jongdae and he hates that. He can just watch how the people he loves s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter