Chapter 25

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was covered into a thick and awkward silence. 

Junmyeon took a deep breath taking the tray with coffee and cookies to the livingroom where, Mrs.Kim was too shocked to talk. She was sitting on the arm chair as Jongin was sitting on the sofa with Baekhyun on his lap and Jongdae and Chanyeol on each side of him. The woman didn't expect to see another three boys that called Jongin daddy. He was surprised that the woman didn't yell or curse in front of the boys and he was even more surprised that Baekhyun was just sitting quietly on Jongin's lap playing with his car toy.

His hands were trembling but he needs to calm down and put the tray on the coffee table without making a mistake. He was trying really hard to hold back his emotions and the urge of throwing up because he was that close in vomiting.

Junmyeon managed to put the tray on the table sitting next to Chanyeol.

,,Can you help your brothers change sweetie? I think me and daddy need a moment okay?" 

,,Okay papa." Chanyeol hold Jongdae's hand ready to hold Baekhyun's but the boy had other plans.

,,Who is she daddy?" Baekhyun looked up at Jongin with his huge and curious eyes.

,,She is my mother." 

,,She is my gandma?! I always wanted one!" Junmyeon literally saw her soul leave her body when he heard Baekhyun's question. Jongin just laugh because he knows that his mother will throw a huge tantrum soon enough.

,,Yes mochi, she is your grandmother, but now you need to go with Channy okay?" 

,,Okay daddy." Baekhyun jumped down Jongin's lap but he didn't go with Chanyeol, he got closer to the woman making an adorable how. 

,,It's nice to meet you halmony!" And just like that Baekhyun run to his room that Junmyeon has no idea how it looks now.

 

,,Omma." Jongin started trying to make the woman understand that this little adorable family is his family now.

,,Stop! Just stop with this ....this thing! Are you this stupid?! You took in a guy with three kids and you tell me that you love them?! Are you out of your mind?!" She finally yelled, her face was slowly turning red in anger.

,,Don't yell in my house, the boys will hear you and I really don't want that." 

,,The boys will hear me?! Are you this blind?! He's after...."

,,My money? Really? This is all that you care? They are my money not yours! I worked my  off for every single penny, I never asked you or appa for anything until now, I love Junmyeon, we're going to get married and we're going to have a kid together even if you like it or not."

,,Jongin." She tried to speak to yell at her son but Jongin wasn't done talking.

,,My company will go to Chanyeol, the boy is the smartest kid alive and he's my oldest son." Junmyeon looked in shock at Jongin, what did he just said?! 

,,Jongin don't say that, Chanyeol ...he's...."

,,Let's talk later okay Jun?" The nodded when Jongin hold his hand gifting him a sweet smile as his other hand rested over his baby bump. She thought that Jongin was just messing around when he said that he'll marry and have a baby but she saw the ring around Junmyeon's finger and then she saw his swollen tummy.

,,He's..." She covered her mouth sitting up fast.

,,You ugly ! This was your plan all along?! To get pregnant with my son so he can marry you and take his money?! That is how you did with the other kids dad? You use them to gain money?!" Junmyeon wasn't a violent person, he never raised his hand at anybody, but he slapped her because nobody has the right to talk like that about his innocent boys. Heavy tears run down his cheeks.

,,Y-you can c-call me names because I don't care but never, like never call my boys names. I think you know where the door is, you can let yourself out now." She hold her cheek looking at Jongin for back up but her son just laugh under his breath.

,,This is not over!" She yelled walking away in anger, high heels hitting the marble floor with so much power and anger. Once the door shut close Junmyeon rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

A gentle hand patted his back, it made him feel better but he knows that Jongin was angry for what he did, he was scared to face him.

,,I'm sorry." He finally say flushing the toilet.

,,For what Jun? You did nothing wrong." Jongin helped him up turning the cold water helping Junmyeon wash his face.

,,For what I said and for slapping her, she just talked badly about the boys and...." Jongin shut him up with a kiss.

,,You did great Junmyeon, better than I expected, her face when you slapped her was priceless." Jongin laugh placing another kiss over his forehead.

,,Wait.......you're not angry?" 

,,Nope, I love you even more actually." Junmyeon dumbly blinked his eyes. Jongin wasn't angry?! Really?! 

,,Thank you daddy!" Both Baekhyun and Jongdae run to Jongin hugging his legs tight.

,,For what you little monsters?" 

,,For our room." Jongin forgot all about that when he saw his mother.

,,Room?" Junmyeon asked confused.

,,Yes! There is a surprise I wanna show you." Jongin pulled Junmyeon out of their room to where the boys room was.

,,I hope u will like my surprise Junmyeon, this much I care and I want you four soon five in my life just because you're all wonderful and I just love you guys like crazy." Junmyeon nodder not knowing what to say. Of course he loves Jongin the same way.

,,Surprise!" Jongin opened the door to now Baekhyun's and Jongdae's room. It was heaven for kids. 

,,You did all of this?! When?!" Junmyeon stepp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter