Chapter 32

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet kisses were shared on the couch, no one talked. This is all they ever wanted, to hug each other, to lazily kiss as their legs were tangled together. To laugh and giggle. To enjoy the gentle touches.

,,Hi." Jongin said gently kissing Junmyeon's eyes. He knows that the pregnant cried because he was an idiot, he hates himself for making this beautiful person cry. He promised himself to not be like Kris, to never make Junmyeon cry and yet he did.

,,Hi back." Junmyeon snuggled his face in Jongin's neck inhaling all of Jongin's scent. He never knew that he can miss someone's perfume so much.

,,I'm sorry." Jongin started but Junmyeon made him stop.

,,Don't, it doesn't matter anyway, you're here now. I don't care what happened."

,,Junmyeon listen to me." Jongin cupped Junmyeon's cheeks making the pregnant face him.

,,Nothing happened, I don't care about anyone, she can come to me all and I still won't care. Try to finally understand that you took all of this." Jongin placed his hand over his heart.

,,My heart and brain belongs to you Junmyeon, I love coming home and hear the boys talk about their day, I love helping Chanyeol with his homework, to play with Jongdae and buy Baekhyun all the sweets in the world and then it's you." Jongin warm smiled kissing Junmyeon's lips.

,,Just seeing you makes my day better just by smiling at me. Please understand that I'm crazy over you." Happy tears rolled on Junmyeon's cheeks.

,,I'm sorry for not telling about the bleedings, I wanted to tell you that day but you came home so happy about the new contract, I just couldn't take that happiness away. He's okay don't worry, the bleeding stopped for now." 

,,You weren't home, the bags were gone and I... Junmyeon I thought you left me. The feeling inside hurt and I never want to feel like that ever again. I'm obssesed with you Junmyeon...let's always talk about our problems. Never leave me or I'll going crazy." Junmyeon laugh kissing Jongin's lips.

,,I think we both were stupid, no?" Jongin nodded deeply kissing Junmyeon's lips.

,,I missed you Myon." Jongin's voice was low and inviting.

,,Me too, I really missed you Jongin." Junmyeon close his eyes when Jongin kissed him again. Small moans left his throat when Jongin palmed his semi hard member through his pants.

,,J-Jongin.....I need you...just touch me nothing more." He needs the release, to reach his .

,,My pleasure." Jongin pulled his own hard member out rubbing them together, to create some friction between them. Of course they wanted more but this will do it for now. At last they can be close like this, to touch each other.

,,C-close..." Junmyeon's breath got faster. He was close, Jongin's hand was so warm over . 

,,Me too...come for me Myon." A few more made them both reach their .

,,Do you think omma will kill us for doing dirty things on her couch?" Jongin only laugh kissing Junmyeon's lips again.

,,I don't care, I'll buy her a new one." 

,,Pabo." Both laugh deciding to take a shower fast before the boys come back.

,,I love your new hair, it suits you."

,,Really? You don't think I stand out now?" 

,,You're right, now people will notice you and I'll be jealous." Jongin cutely pouted ruffing Junmyeon's blonde hair.

,,You, jealous? I like that idea." Junmyeon teased the CEO. But he actually likes that idea, of Jongin being jealous and dominant. He really likes that.

,,Let's wash together, to save time." Junmyeon laugh letting Jongdae pamper him. Their shower was filled with giggle and more touches. But that was all. 

,,Happy birthday Junmyeon." Jongin told him ruffing Junmyeon's wet hair. They were both on the bed changed with clean clothes. Junmyeon was sitting between Jongin's legs a happy smile placed over his lips.

,,It's tomorrow Jongin."

,,I know, but I wanted to be the first to tell you." 

,,Well thank you." Junmyeon wrapped his hands around Jongin's neck kissing his lips.

,,Who slept on the floor?" Junmyeon looked at the blanket and pillow that he left down in the floor.

,,I did."

,,Why? The floor is hard and you're pregnant." 

,,Because I was scared that the boys will get scared in a new house, the bed isn't big enough for all 4 of us so I decided to sleep down on the floor to be next to them." 

,,, you have no idea how much I love you." Jongin cupped Junmyeon's cheeks kissing his lips again and again.

Others still wonder why he loves Junmyeon so much, this is why. Because this beutiful person before him is humble, he's down on earth and cares about others not only himself.

,,You know that the boys want you to read them too many bed time stories." 

,,I will read them all the bed time stories, I really missed you guys, I never wanna leave home ever again." 

,,I think we need to talk about that, I don't want to be selfish and be jealous for nothing but I think we should get used with you leaving from time to time. I trust you now Jongin, I'm sorry for acting the way I did." 

,,You're cute when you're jealous." 

,,Stop making fun of me." Junmyeon pouted folding his arms before his chest looking more adorable than he intended.

,,God! Why are you so adorable?!" Junmyeon laugh letting Jongin kiss him again.

,,How is our little penguin? Your tummy looks bigger or is just me?" Jongin gently pressed his palm over Junmyeon's baby bump. 

,,He missed you." Jongin could feel the small moves under his palm.

,,I missed him as well, you all. My family, my beautiful boys." Junmyeon wiped Jongin's tears. It's strange seeing Jongin cry like this. 

,,Help me cook, spend some time with me." 

,,Of course Myon." 

,,Do you think omma will bring the boys back?" 

,,I'm sure that my mom isn't that heartless." Junmyeon laugh nodding. Jongin is right, Yoora isn't that cold.

 

 

,,What are you doing here Myon? Why aren't you home?" Jongin asked cutting the fish Junmyeon bought earlier. 

,,I wanted to be sure that she is okay, she scared me when she fainted." 

,,What did the doctor say?" 

,,That she needs to take things easily." Jongin small nodded.

,,Thank you." 

,,For what?" Junmyeon looked confused at Jongin.

,,For staying next to her, I can't belive she let you stay." 

,,I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter